Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-11-2008, 10:36 PM
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
ApothiX and Elizabeth. I'd suggest you keep your mouth shut. You don't know how/why I opened it up, so why would you comment?

Unholy Nation: I was teaching my friend how to use CE on Bloons Tower Defense 3, on ninjakiwi.com and my Graal/Unholy Nation was opened in the tray menu and I didn't realize it was there, so I went on and opened it up..

Zodiac: I was doing a project and I was rushing, my Zodiac was on and it WASN'T in my tray menu. Actually, it was opened up right in front of my face. My friend called me, to go on MSN and I rushed, clicked start and I accidentally clicked Cheat Engine instead of MSN Messenger.

There you go!

Old 12-11-2008, 10:40 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah it's a really retarded way to check hacks (don't get me started on the good ol' MSN one).
Old 12-11-2008, 10:42 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaDaFack View Post
ApothiX and Elizabeth.
i never commented on how it was opened up on both servers, i commented on how doubtful that both gps in charge told you to "****"
Old 12-11-2008, 10:56 PM
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
Ohhhhhhhh than, ApithiX!

Old 12-13-2008, 11:31 PM
Okiesmokie
ApothiX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
ApothiX and Elizabeth. I'd suggest you keep your mouth shut. You don't know how/why I opened it up, so why would you comment?
Because forums are for commenting. If you don't want people to comment, don't post on the forums. It's a pretty simple concept.

Quote:
Unholy Nation: I was teaching my friend how to use CE on Bloons Tower Defense 3, on ninjakiwi.com and my Graal/Unholy Nation was opened in the tray menu and I didn't realize it was there, so I went on and opened it up..

Zodiac: I was doing a project and I was rushing, my Zodiac was on and it WASN'T in my tray menu. Actually, it was opened up right in front of my face. My friend called me, to go on MSN and I rushed, clicked start and I accidentally clicked Cheat Engine instead of MSN Messenger.

There you go!
Moral of the story: Don't try to be a script kiddy abusing CE to cheat at games.

[06:24:19] * Parts: Skyld (i=silent@unaffiliated/skyld) ("Perhaps Okiesmokie did not realise that I like the boys. ")
Old 12-13-2008, 11:43 PM
jwd
Codein has a spectacular aura aboutCodein has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Codein Send a message via MSN to Codein
Well, since when has it been illegal to have memory editors whilst playing Graal? Sure, there's a check for it but it shouldn't be illegal It's worth a disconnection, tops, if it happens.
Old 12-14-2008, 12:17 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codein View Post
Well, since when has it been illegal to have memory editors whilst playing Graal? Sure, there's a check for it but it shouldn't be illegal It's worth a disconnection, tops, if it happens.
Servers deal with it differently, Zodiac for example ban first and then ask questions. Actually no, they skip the asking questions part.

PWA even says that you shouldn't ban anyone as soon as the warnings pops up, only if it happens more then once.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 12-14-2008, 12:44 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Those programs are used to cheat, and cheating in online games is a no-no. Trial accounts get automatically banned for a few days, gold accounts get disconnected and see a warning. Server staff should not ban except if the player is continuing to do it or other players have already reported weird behaviour / hacking from the player.
Old 12-14-2008, 01:21 AM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApothiX View Post
Because forums are for commenting. If you don't want people to comment, don't post on the forums. It's a pretty simple concept.
^ what he said
Old 12-14-2008, 01:43 AM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
those programs are used to cheat, and cheating in online games is a no-no. Trial accounts get automatically banned for a few days, gold accounts get disconnected and see a warning. Server staff should not ban except if the player is continuing to do it or other players have already reported weird behaviour / hacking from the player.
osht ur alive dood!
Old 12-14-2008, 01:57 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Those programs are used to cheat, and cheating in online games is a no-no.
Back in 2000 we used such programs to change the maximum population from 50 to 200 for everyone playing on Age of Empires: Rise of Rome trial version. It's not always for cheating and certainly not always related to Graal at all.
Old 12-14-2008, 03:28 AM
Live to Laugh
Desear is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Desear Send a message via MSN to Desear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 View Post
osht ur alive dood!
That made me lmao irl, ha, I could hear your voice saying that.

See Ya, WaDa, didn't know you much, only on Zone for a bit, when I first started out. And Welcome to the Ex-Graalian Community, ha ha.