Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-01-2002, 04:16 AM
shutup ctrl+s
syltburk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to syltburk Send a message via AIM to syltburk Send a message via Yahoo to syltburk
our graal history

well i think it would be fun to check echuders
graal history, just a short wiew over it.
it would be fun.
well i can start with mine....
1year: a freind off mine in my school tells me about graal, i get intrested about it . The 1 server i come online is graal classic,
and it took me 1 week to make an unnofical guild
the name whas [Swedish Ninjas] (Kosmas first clan to)
i got 20 memebers on 1 day. Well i whas mostly newbie that year just chilled out and did fun ****ie things like being terrorist or bank gaurd.

2nd year:Almost the same its just that i discover how to join Offical guilds my first clan thats offical becomes (Final Fantasy)
i also gets my first staff job this server on a server thats not up thought . The last thing that happend that year whas when i came back from spring holiday with an new version to download,
i thought u had to pay for it so i payed for 12 months p2p acount.
5 minutes later i found out that i just had to download the version

3 year: I get my first staff job with a server thats up called
UN i got FAQ in 1 week . I found out some other servers then
classic that i can play for exampel Npulse Unholy etc etc....
Also i start playerkill this year a guy named Primal/Primaleagen trained me and then end of the year i had 20 000kills on classic.

4 year: This year is the year when i only thinked about being staff on servers wich i suceed with. I became a good Sparrer and anderstanded the most things about graal. I learned for exampel how to make levels.....

oh my it has happend alot of the years i played graal
the funniest time whas when i whas a newbie with trident...
(ps. i played 1 day more then Kosma)
Old 11-01-2002, 04:57 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Uhh...N-Pulse has been around A LOT longer then UN.
Old 11-01-2002, 05:09 AM
shutup ctrl+s
syltburk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to syltburk Send a message via AIM to syltburk Send a message via Yahoo to syltburk
i started playing other servers when
UN and npulse whas online...
Old 11-01-2002, 08:17 AM
Jourdan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Jourdan Send a message via AIM to Jourdan
Oh god... I've got too much history, and I've only been here one year. The * means it's about the jobs I've had.

Ok, so I frequently play a card game called Questria, and one day the place gets spammed out with http://www.graalonline.com links. I decide to check it out, but I didn't download it because I thought you had to pay.
About a month later, a friend of mine told me you could play with a trial account... So I decided to try it out. The first sever I played on was Graal Classic (Because it was the most populated, but I had horrible lag because my computer was about 3 years old.) Because of the lag, I decided to play N-Pulse for a few days.
Me and my friend from school, Allison, started jumping around servers to see which was the best. We both agreed that Mithica was our favorite server, probably just because of the classes.
*Within 3 weeks, I received my first job as FAQ on Mithica.
*About 3 weeks later, I was promoted to FAQ Asst. Chief.
Since I was getting bored with just answering questions, I wanted to contribute more to the community, so I decided to become a GP. I had to be a GP Cadet for a week before I was promoted.
*I quit FAQ to become GP Cadet for a week.
*After a week of Cadet duty, I was promoted to GP.
Because of the massive amount of high ranked police quitting, my rank quickly raised up.
*About 3 weeks of normal GP, I was promoted to GP Captain.
*About 4 weeks of GP Captain, I was promoted to GP Asst. Chief.
*About 6 weeks of GP Asst. Chief, I became the Chief.

After I became GP Chief, there were rumors about Graal going completely P2P, so I bought an account. I started playing G2k1, and it cut my Mithica time in half, to play on G2k1 and Mithica. After a few weeks, everything went P2P and the only things on Mithica were staff and RC's.
*About 3 weeks after I get my P2P account, I become FAQ on 2k1.
The staff on Mithica were angry because I was on 2k1 more than I was on Mithica, so Excalibur demoted me to GP. I then quit, and went to work at 2k1.
*2 days after I quit Mithica, I became Police on 2k1.
About a week after I quit Mithica, Excalibur shut the server down...
I worked at 2k1 for months, and then 2k2 was released. There was a sudden lack of players on 2k1. I still worked at 2k1, but I started talking to Xilo, who was the GP Chief of Enigma. (Me and Xilo were like really tight back in the Mithica days.)
Enigma was nice, and I was bored from the lack of players on 2k1, so I decided to work some at EG.
*After a few months of being Police on 2k1, I was hired on Engima as Police.
Well, after few weeks, 2k1 started booming again, so WC, Xilo, and me decided it would be best for me to quit EG and keep working at 2k1.
Well I kept working at 2k1, and one day I sent in an application for Graphics Administration. I was accepted, and became Global Staff.
And that is where I am today, and sometimes I do some extra stuff for Babylon, because me and Kishy are pretty tight (Enigma days.) The rest is gravy =)

There are still alot of pages left in my history book... just waiting to write them down =)

Current staff jobs: 2k1: FAQ, Graphics Administration
Old 11-01-2002, 08:20 AM
Have A Drink On Me
AlexH is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to AlexH Send a message via MSN to AlexH
Played CDA when I first came to Graal.
Got a pay to play account a few months after CDA went down.
Played there for about a year.
Went from bottom to top on there.
Quit now I play Graal Kingdoms and am waiting on new Graal: Bomy Moon.
It sounds rather good.
Old 11-01-2002, 08:52 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
FAQ, perhaps if I had GFX skills, I would try for Bomy Admin...

But even then, perhaps not, but I wouldn't want to go any higher then that.
Old 11-01-2002, 08:58 AM
haunter is on a distinguished road
-Friend told me about Graal.

-Went on, chose the name "Lt. Plops {Secret Agents} (an un-official guild) stayed mostly on Bravo.

-Met some people, made some friends blah blah blah

-Change my name to Shadowless Warrior and joined my first real guild (Outkasts) which was Shadrock's guild.

-some other stuff happened...

- First job at Faheria as a FAQ or something, then became FAQ Chief, then left after a few weeks...

-LAT on Xone

-GP on "Andor"
-GP captain on "Andor"

-LAT on Rudora
-LAT Admin on Rudora
-Manager on Rudora
-Rudora gets shut down

-LAT on Bravo
-Dev on Bravo, promoted around 3 days after I started (Yes I am THAT good, lol)
-Asst head dev on Bravo.
-Leave Bravo

-staffer on Faheria again...

Yeah... thats mostly only the staff junk... There was some other things... The most important part was meeting cool people... Like:

Kelly, Ashley, Bobby K, Rozzmo, Chris, Jay, Shadrock, Macdaddeh, Viktor, Jago, Richie, Bernie, Evan... Oh god. the list goes on... Forever and ever...
Old 11-01-2002, 09:16 AM
Banned
Androk2k1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Jourdan
Oh god... I've got too much history, and I've only been here one year. The * means it's about the jobs I've had.
A year and all those staff positions? Damn, I've been playing for nearly 2½ years and I haven't even come close to being staff anywhere.
Old 11-01-2002, 09:19 AM
my stapler..
MrCharles will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Androk2k1

A year and all those staff positions? Damn, I've been playing for nearly 2½ years and I haven't even come close to being staff anywhere.
I have been playing and I havent become staff either. I dont plan on it though. I like just running aorund PKing people.
Old 11-01-2002, 09:37 AM
Quote:

Yup... told you I had alot of history just in one year... and it isn't even one year till December.

BTW, there are other events in there, like guilds and so on... So if I forgot to put someone or something in there, sorry in advance.

Old 11-01-2002, 09:41 AM
Banned
12 staff positions in 1 year is one helluva resumé.
Old 11-01-2002, 09:43 AM
Quote:
12 staff positions in 1 year is one helluva resumé.
LoL, 12? I never counted them... that's like 1 a month lol.

Old 11-01-2002, 10:13 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally posted by Jourdan

LoL, 12? I never counted them... that's like 1 a month lol.
FAQ, FAQ Assistant Chief, GP Cadet, GP, GP Captain, GP Assistant Chief, GP Chief (Mithica)
Police (Enigma)
Police, FAQ, Graphics Administration (G2k1)

Technically, that accounts for 12 staff positions, even though you were mostly moving up in the ranks.
Old 11-01-2002, 11:36 AM
Banned
_0AfTeRsHoCk0_ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Hmm...

Joined Graal in Feburary or March 2001 I think. I don't exactly remember. I started out with the name _0AfTeRsHoCk0_, and, thinking that would be my changable account name, moved on. Turns out I was wrong, but I never made a new account, so that's why my acct is kind of "unique".

I played Classic for a few months, then in May I bought p2p to play Graal 2001. Ironically it was only then when I started to play other servers like Graal 3000 which were free, and I landed myself a GP job probably corruptly, I never did anything for it and just warped around all day so I'd never put that on my Graal resume. Then I moved onto Graal 2002, the rest is history. IIf I had to make a resume for Graal I'd put in the following

-Supermod on forums
-FAQ on 2k1
-PWA
Old 11-01-2002, 11:55 AM
Proletariat
Kuza is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kuza Send a message via Yahoo to Kuza
2000 something: i was looking for some zelda cheats and came across the infamous "online clone" aka GraalOnline. i downloaded it, ran it, and played Classic. the first staffer i ever seen was BloodySin (god, that guy was a retard lol). i told all my friends about graal and we played Classic for awhile, then my friend tried Bravo Online and told me about it. my first nickname was Jago.

Bravo Online: well, i kept playing Graal and Bravo Online and my friend quit. i met some cool people like Nishoku, Viktor, Beowulf, deS, Lady Zero, Keta, Kaiden, Kaiser, WildDude, BustaMusta, and so on. Busta gave me some "Snow Boots" cause i lagged so bad . this is where i got my first job as an LAT, but then Brandon decided to make Bravo Online into Andor (P2P) and all my friends scattered. apparently the levels were Aeryn and RacoonDog's or something.

Graal 3000: blah, nothing else good was up at the time. this was an old server or something and it came back, i remember komieko and shinobi from this server, oh and sage of darkness. bad management, the server was ownerless and eventually shut down. onto new things with me!

XOne: perhaps one of the funnest times in my history on Graal. loads of fun. i was the LAT Admin and Viktor/Nishoku were Owners. lemme see... i met Minus, Sean, Shrimp Okonomayaki, Shadowless, The Fool, Outlaw, Japinthuss, Gazamune, and other people here. some stuff went down, Nishoku gave Vi|{tor full ownership and quite, then Viktor quit and gave me ownership, Nish comes back and all hell breaks loose. in the midst of being the new owner, i assumed the new nickname; Kasuagi. i quite for awhile and then Warcaptain lets me use his P2P account...

Graal2001: i log on and in a matter of seconds, Mafukie messages me, "Welcome to G2k1, **** YOU!" and needless to say, first impressions suck. i didn't know how to get the bomy off the island, cause it was surrounded by water. i played G2k1 for a long time, earned a few staff jobs too. it was pretty fun, and i ended up meeting kaiden, kamuii, sparkplug, annr, spekkio, spi, DRAKKEN/ZAKUR/WYAND (<3), kaelink (<3), and a lot of oldbies. they all fled here, in an attempt to categorize themselves from the newbies or something. i forget how it goes. ;P

i now go by Kuza for no reason. it just sounds cool.