Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-26-2006, 08:40 PM
Banned
Warcaptain is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Warcaptain Send a message via AIM to Warcaptain Send a message via Yahoo to Warcaptain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malinko
Bab with 120 tonight.

Hell, Zodiac has a lot of people online all the time.
Dude getting 120 people randomly does not make your PW popular, it just means that you had people go all over and try to talk people into coming on.. then gave them lots of staff stuff like last time -_-

Give it up, Babylon is dead.. if Stefan or Houdini wanted it classic or even hosted, it would have been there by now. But even your incredible brown nosing can not get it back.
Old 06-26-2006, 08:41 PM
Banned
Send a message via ICQ to Warcaptain Send a message via AIM to Warcaptain Send a message via Yahoo to Warcaptain
Also, Atlantis gets lots of people.. 50-60 at the right time of day.. don't dis it.
Old 06-26-2006, 11:13 PM
Eagle will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Eagle
SL is gone.

AIM : FCartman007
Old account - 190
Old 06-27-2006, 12:23 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warcaptain
Give it up, Babylon is dead.. if Stefan or Houdini wanted it classic or even hosted, it would have been there by now. But even your incredible brown nosing can not get it back.
Um, sir, inf and I are working on an expansion of the current OW. We just need to get together and have a meeting, apart from that progress is great.
Old 06-27-2006, 12:38 AM
VulcanP2P is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle
SL is gone.
"Hidden" would be the better term, I think.

For Zone or Guild Support use the Support Center
Old 06-27-2006, 01:25 AM
Eagle will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Eagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by VulcanP2P
"Hidden" would be the better term, I think.
It's a shame though. I think SL is a great server. No players though.

AIM : FCartman007
Old account - 190
Old 06-27-2006, 01:53 AM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Infernix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Infernix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami
Um, sir, inf and I are working on an expansion of the current OW. We just need to get together and have a meeting, apart from that progress is great.

Zz Actually that could have happened awile ago if people like umm our Manager, would care alittle bit more. Thus is the reason why I see you more on era and youll see more on..some other server.

And about SL, yea they effed up big time from what I saw when I worked there. All their fault for the complete failure.
Old 06-27-2006, 03:10 AM
Banned
-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to -Ching
Nooooo SL ='( <3
Old 06-27-2006, 03:18 AM
That Sword guy...right?
Zideruic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zideruic
The only reason there are an abundance of people of Babylon at certain given times is that it's extremely easy to get your rate to amazing ammounts, people sit there for hours waiting to get their rate lamed up to 6000+ even though it's only displayed in your account pofile.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:36 AM
RED SQUARE CLUB
Damix2 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle
It's a shame though. I think SL is a great server. No players though.
Then its not a great server
Old 06-27-2006, 07:30 AM
Okiesmokie
ApothiX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOA--Paul
Are you kidding me? LAT and FAQ's are on all the time!

GP is just wrapping up their hiring process so that'll be back in full duty before the month's end.

edit:
What the hell are you talking about? Read the post before you reply. I was talking about Shaded Legend being on the classic TAB.

[06:24:19] * Parts: Skyld (i=silent@unaffiliated/skyld) ("Perhaps Okiesmokie did not realise that I like the boys. ")
Old 06-27-2006, 03:36 PM
Unholy Nation
Malinko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Malinko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warcaptain
Dude getting 120 people randomly does not make your PW popular, it just means that you had people go all over and try to talk people into coming on.. then gave them lots of staff stuff like last time -_-

You make me giggle, Warcaptain.

A few months ago, Bab had around 125 people for a few hours. Note, I keep this world locked to staff, with occasional times I let others online the world. So, when I do keep it un-locked to the staff, a large amount of people come online. Of course, I give them NPCs that were made a long time ago, just to show that those NPCs are still available; because I don't show others the new stuff, no, no not at all.

See, Bab isn't just a world with a lot of game. It's also what a lot of GraalOnline people wish to have. GraalOnline is just a place to talk, in an interactive setting. Look at UNHOLY NATION, it's the top ranking world, despite what people speak about the world, whether bad or good, it's still number one and no one has ever been able to beat it. Era does at some points, and I admit, bravo, Era.

Also, Warcaptain, I'm tired of YOU thinking YOU know EVERYTHING about GraalOnline. Face it, YOU do NOT. You're just someone who talks too much to even understand. Kind of like when Stefan told YOU THAT I NEVER DID A SINGLE THING WRONG WHEN YOU ASKED HIM WHY HE MADE ME A MEMBER OF THE PLAYERWORLD ADMINISTRATION. Remember that? When Stefan said I did nothing wrong? I think YOU do! If not, I can remind YOU! Though, back to the subject, YOU don't know all about GraalOnline. Back in March, Stefan asked me if I wanted to move Bab to the Hosted or even the Classic list, and I rejected the offer, because the staff haven't finished what Bab will become to be. At least I have hard working staff, rather than using Delteria's old things or New World things. Be original, please. As I said, YOU DO NOT KNOW ALL ABOUT GRAALONLINE. How about sticking to Mana Realms before speaking such things. I'm sure if Stefan wanted that to be Hosted or even Classic, it would be there now too, correct? Heh, I don't know, nor will I even comment, because to be honest, I'm not a prick who thinks I own this game. Now once again, be original, please.
Old 06-27-2006, 04:37 PM
Banned
Stefan corrected Googi, who called you a 'thing'

He did not say you did nothing wrong

Also, I never asked Stefan anything.. Googi came on and asked Stefan why he allowed corrupt individuals like you become and stay staff.

I simply voiced my support for him on the issue.

Last edited by Warcaptain; 06-27-2006 at 04:48 PM..
Old 06-27-2006, 08:12 PM
Giltwist2k1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Giltwist2k1 Send a message via AIM to Giltwist2k1 Send a message via Yahoo to Giltwist2k1
Quote:
Look at UNHOLY NATION, it's the top ranking world, despite what people speak about the world, whether bad or good, it's still number one and no one has ever been able to beat it.
The main issue is who plays Graal. A lot of Graalians are in their early teens. Developmentally speaking, a thirteen year old is not going to have a very refined palate. So, they are more easily pleased by concrete pleasures such as new NPCw's to play with, sparring for bragging rights, etc. Combined with the fact that most of the people in this age group probably are limited to classic worlds, it's no wonder they like UN and Era.

The complaints about these servers come from more experienced players. Those of us, for example, who have been playing graal since before there even was Graal2k1 and who are now in our late teens or even in the twenties. We have different needs and desires than the average Graalian. We want things like plot, continuity, character development, RP, and a more aesthetically pleasing world. These can not be found on UN or Era, and really not any of the classic servers. This is part of why you see so many playerworlds. Sure, many of them are just people who want to be in charge, though they have no staff and no talent. But there are also those servers comprised of staff who are trying to create not just another graal server but a piece of artwork created by the combined talents of LATs, GATs, and NATs. These servers will always be unpopular as a rule. The average Graalian simply doesn't understand why they can't PK here as much as on ERA or get their very own player house, etc.
Old 06-27-2006, 11:46 PM
The Shaded Leg
James205 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to James205 Send a message via AIM to James205
Why was I not contacted by a PWA about the removal from the classic list?

I heard NOTHING about this until now. I don't give a crap if someone posts a thread at GCC, if they have intentions to remove SL they need to contact me about it on why. I don't want "Because Crono's said so." because that is ridiculous.

I agree with a lot you guys said but now I am pissed because I was not contacted properly.