Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Wiki Administration Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2009, 01:17 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
I personally would like to see someone that can give descriptive, fun and interesting news posts than worry about whether they had missed a ( , ) or used theres instead of there's.

Some of my best lol's have been reading Stefans grammar errors. I'm sure there have been some horrified gasps at my own grammar or sentence structure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
Same here.
There are very few instances where you will see a news posting on a professional game with bad grammar, because it promotes professionalism. I'm sure you would appreciate Graal having a greater professional appearance in its advertising and news postings, no?

Tags
global news team, graal bible, graal news