Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2014, 11:58 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Sounds like he's having fun to me.
Old 05-06-2014, 12:07 AM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
Sounds like he's having fun to me.
That's fine, then why come on the forums and be all against it?

Your comments are as dumb as TKs.
Old 05-06-2014, 12:10 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
So because he doesn't like the gang system he should not PK? That makes sense how?
Old 05-06-2014, 12:17 AM
Quote:
So because he doesn't like the gang system he should not PK? That makes sense how?
The gang system doesn't just mean all the gangs..... A system is of how things work and that being everything to do with gang raiding to. That involves everything i just covered.

What the **** are you talking about?

Also if you go to other threads, maybe this one to. You will see that he mentions nades, flaks,bombs etc in all different threads. Yet he's the one doing it.

Just shut up Shrimps.

You ever get a fly in your room? You try and catch it or hope it goes away? but cant and never goes away? this fly keeps coming back? you try and catch it again? but you cant? get's seriously annoying.....??? but no matter how many times you try and catch the fker you just cant and it never goes away.

Summons you up.

Go play with tink or your business and let us gang people discuss gang things.
Old 05-06-2014, 12:23 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
No, I usually kill the fly and you should just stop.
Old 05-06-2014, 12:24 AM
Quote:
No, I usually kill the fly and you should just stop.
You're always trying to be a smartass in threads all the time. Away and play happy familys with your grandma Tink.

Your chat was logged on RC for months, yours and Tink.

You're a creep.
Old 05-06-2014, 12:27 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
So you just admit to spying on people, sounds like you're the creep. :O
Okay, now we wait for these to be deleted. GG had fun. Not really, you're an idoit.
Old 05-06-2014, 12:31 AM
Quote:
So you just admit to spying on people, sounds like you're the creep. :O
Okay, now we wait for these to be deleted. GG had fun. Not really, you're an idoit.
I wasn't spying on you. Staff management was. lawl.
Old 05-06-2014, 12:34 AM
As the saying goes. Don't play with fire, you will only get burnt.
Old 05-06-2014, 12:41 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
I laughed at how op the Flak was when I borrowed it from Shrimps, that being said it was a pain to use properly and my killing slowed down a ton when I started using it... slash even passed me on the top player list.

You'd die either way, my weapon of choice to kill you has nothing to do with the gang system or various other threads consulting bombs and such... none of which ever got remedied.

Fight fire with fire, if the staff won't fix the issues they agreed were issues.. I'm gonna use the bombs I get for free to make you cry while your gang spends thousands on armor and ec items.

---
On topic @Blue;

Koho actually got this right, and Tim said something similar earlier, not sure if in this thread or a PM. But everything will be saved... the best way to test if something will work is to actually try it out. Use the new system for a month (a good set of drafts) and see what happens.

If it works like we all hoped.. you have logs of who bought gangs and can refund them partially if you deem so. But players paying for usage of a half-assed system Benny threw back onto Era because he couldn't do his job shouldn't prevent the server from advancing and moving forward.

If not, switch again.. it didn't take more than a hour last time.

I really doubt anyone likes the current system. There's been 90 players on all night and the 85 not in Mercenary literally refuse to step foot in the bases we own. We got BHPK and a Simulation Raid hosted and we dominated both... gaining over a thousand points to the maybe 1-2 hundred other gangs got. Everyone I presented this idea to (including some gang leaders) wanted it to happen. Everyone here seems to want the same thing. Your silent minority must not be very many people.

There's only like 12 gang leaders now right? Just show them the concept (my original post, maybe fibers GUI mock-up) and put it to a vote amongst them.

Last edited by Supaman771; 05-06-2014 at 01:01 AM..
Old 05-06-2014, 12:49 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
It's kind of a shame how people react to me being banned, 90% of my bans were when I was a juvenile little prick, we can all agree on that. I agree though, I had my chance but it was cut short with someone claiming to be me USDing items and an apparent facebook screenshot of me claiming to USD on Era. I wouldn't add anyone I know on Era to my facebook, that gets your picture made into a head on Era (owai-)

In all seriousness though, I don't get why people still try to have little person digs at me, I mean I post serious things, things that could change the server but no one listens to them... Hmmmmm... I think I showed how good my idea(s) were when I was PRA and removed 30mil+ out of the economy to take it from some ridiculous number of 100+ mil to like 70mil then some twat goes and deletes all of my person notes in spite to remove my evidence of being a legend.

but I'm sure I'm nothing compared to the almighty Rogue, continuously attempting to revamp old systems, finally brain-storms a new one and it revolves around the very thing they don't have, player-count.

I'm really interested to see how this can turn out without a hard-core playercount that is online 24/7.
Old 05-06-2014, 01:02 AM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
And another thread bites the dust...
Old 05-06-2014, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMelon View Post
And another thread bites the dust...
Shouldn't of told people not to QQ when they weren't.

And we certainly dont need outsiders like Shrimps always trying to be a smartass on every thread possible. He doesn't even raid and nor will he ever raid. The **** he want?

If people aint got nothing to say about gangs then kindly **** off.

We aint got time for happy familys and making buddys.

Sort your **** out and get to work, please. Stop lazying around looking for excuses not to.

I
Closed Thread