Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-25-2009, 12:26 AM
Nemo
StrykerTFFD will become famous soon enough
So while we wait...

What's everyone up to since Classic is basically labeled as dead until it is revived? Curious to see what the player base is up to.

Personally I've been going through my old game collection and putting more time into other online games(fear of getting my post deleted if I mention names).
Old 07-25-2009, 12:33 AM
Lemmy Koopa (Koopalings)
EclipsedAngel has a spectacular aura about
Playing/GPing UN.

Was good working for you but there's nothing for me to do on classic anymore as of now.
Old 07-25-2009, 12:42 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Been playing UN but have decided to leave (probably temporarily) because I'd rather be playing on my home server but that isn't going to happen.

Also developing a side project of mine, trying out or revisiting older RPG games and watching seasons of shows that I've downloaded.
Old 07-25-2009, 12:57 AM
Gladius
BlackSolider will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to BlackSolider
Working.

But when I'm not at work (working about 20 hours a week) I'm either playing Xbox, a variety of other computer games, going to Main Event to play pool and/or bowl, hanging out with this chick I met recently, and wishing my basketball buddies would stop being so busy and get a few more games together.

So yeah, I've moved on from Graal for the most part. I still log on classic a few times a day to see a few RCs and no players online. Sometimes I'll even log on to UN to talk with some guildmates. But otherwise graal isn't high on my 'to do' list anymore, for good or for...ok who am I kidding, my life is better without graal.
Old 07-25-2009, 01:13 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
I am amazed at how my life has turned around. I've lost the temptation to even play Graal without being able to see my home server on the playerlist (something about it being hidden is such a deterrent). I've got a new job (simple sales and delivery job, 50 hours/week, $11.50/hour), got a gym membership, got a girlfriend (well that is complicated). I've lost interest in Graal and actually deleted it off my HDD.
Old 07-25-2009, 01:33 AM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
I am amazed at how my life has turned around. I've lost the temptation to even play Graal without being able to see my home server on the playerlist (something about it being hidden is such a deterrent). I've got a new job (simple sales and delivery job, 50 hours/week, $11.50/hour), got a gym membership, got a girlfriend (well that is complicated). I've lost interest in Graal and actually deleted it off my HDD.
Hot dang you deleted Graal today.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 07-25-2009, 01:42 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticX2X View Post
Hot dang you deleted Graal today.
Yesterday actually.
Old 07-25-2009, 02:44 AM
molemen unite
RockPlant is an unknown quantity at this point
battlefield 1943
Old 07-25-2009, 02:52 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
I think this is a good thing that Classic is no longer around. It has freed up most of your time to do other better things. Imagine if Graal shut-down right now, I mean sure we can still all talk on the forums it they are still up but imagine how our lives would be for the better.
Old 07-25-2009, 03:51 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
I think this is a good thing that Classic is no longer around. It has freed up most of your time to do other better things. Imagine if Graal shut-down right now, I mean sure we can still all talk on the forums it they are still up but imagine how our lives would be for the better.
You could say that about any game/hobby.
Old 07-25-2009, 04:32 AM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Yesterday actually.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)

Last edited by Darlene159; 07-25-2009 at 06:09 AM..
Old 07-25-2009, 05:57 AM
Angel of Nightmares
Nightmareangel has a spectacular aura aboutNightmareangel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nightmareangel
Playing World of well yeah....

"Boredom is that from which insanity is born."

Former Classic Game Coordinator Adminstrator of Doom
Old 07-25-2009, 06:50 AM
Doctor Who?
jacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmareangel View Post
Playing World of well yeah....
Civilizatio....
Old 07-25-2009, 05:16 PM
mistral_007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Still you're here.

Last edited by Darlene159; 07-28-2009 at 05:27 AM.. Reason: No links
Old 07-25-2009, 05:50 PM
Cubes is a jewel in the roughCubes is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSolider View Post
So yeah, I've moved on from Graal for the most part. I still log on classic a few times a day to see a few RCs and no players online. Sometimes I'll even log on to UN to talk with some guildmates. But otherwise graal isn't high on my 'to do' list anymore, for good or for...ok who am I kidding, my life is better without graal.
I'd kill myself