Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-06-2007, 07:57 PM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
Wake me up when the server is online...

Come on fellas, post some more updates, progress... let's see some progress. Sometimes no news is good news, but in this case I fear you guys slowed down and not much has changed since last time we chatted. Prove ol' Excal wrong...
Old 07-07-2007, 12:10 AM
Banned
Hwoarang is on a distinguished road
Better yet, tell us your working and we will be fine.
Old 07-07-2007, 01:15 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
I'm supposed to be working on the beach line...got like 2 levels done. I'm lazy.
Old 07-07-2007, 04:37 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
I'm supposed to be working on the beach line...got like 2 levels done. I'm lazy.
I'm supposed to be replying back to contiga about working but now that I have a real job I have no time for Graal.
Old 07-07-2007, 06:51 AM
Minoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud of
Is Koni back yet?
Old 07-07-2007, 01:55 PM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
Quote:
Le slap! Go work on it! G2k1 rules and you know it!
Old 07-08-2007, 02:32 AM
Graal2001 Administration
contiga is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to contiga Send a message via AIM to contiga Send a message via MSN to contiga Send a message via Yahoo to contiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
Then work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwoarang View Post
Better yet, tell us your working and we will be fine.
We are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoc View Post
Is Koni back yet?
Nope.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad View Post
I am also awake 3AM to help correct problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomy Island RC people
Daniel: HoudiniMan is a bad guy =p
*Bell: rofl. I first read that as houdini is a bad man. like the little kid that wants his mommy to keep her away from that boogie man
Daniel: xD
*Rufus: I wouldn't want my kids around him.
Old 07-08-2007, 03:03 AM
That Guy
CheeToS2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CheeToS2
Quote:
Originally Posted by contiga View Post
Nope.
Have you seen him at all? He said he wouldn't "have stable internet access until the beginning of April." It's mid-July now

Old 07-08-2007, 03:24 AM
Joe Cruddas (VIP)
gravator has a spectacular aura aboutgravator has a spectacular aura about
Hope koni didn't lose his interest in completing the server like the last manager did, i'm waiting like many other people for it to open.

Another thing i would like to know is, are there plans to open the server a bit early and do the work while people play? Or is it a major "top secret" project that HAS to be finished before anyone sees it?
Old 07-09-2007, 12:36 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Koni pulled another Oasis. He begins working on a server, develops it far enough where people get excited, then abandons it.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:52 AM
haunter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
Koni pulled another Oasis. He begins working on a server, develops it far enough where people get excited, then abandons it.
I wouldn't blame him for losing interest, either for a while, or indefinitly. It's a hobby. No one doing this gets paid. I don't understand why they're always expected to provide and meet deadlines, or prove that they're working at some predetermined 'acceptable' pace.

It would - however - slightly piss me off if he just up'n gave up on this project after shunning the other 2k1 project and treating it like the compitition that had to be blown off the face of the map.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:36 AM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
It not right for someone to down another person's efforts the way Koni did it. You cannot put that weight on your staffs shoulders, expecting them to work like you and share the same opinion.

Anyway, good luck. Just wondering what's going on, any updates, etc. Im content playing WoW anyway, havent logged on a server in a few months.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:51 PM
Graal2001 Administration
Send a message via ICQ to contiga Send a message via AIM to contiga Send a message via MSN to contiga Send a message via Yahoo to contiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeToS2 View Post
Have you seen him at all? He said he wouldn't "have stable internet access until the beginning of April." It's mid-July now
I have seen him, he hasn't got a lot of time because of school or so (he's doing some study I guess...), but I will make sure 2k1 gets finished, I'll be done soon making some preview of it which (I think of) will attract many many players.
Quote:
Quote:
*Bell: rofl. I first read that as houdini is a bad man. like the little kid that wants his mommy to keep her away from that boogie man
Old 07-09-2007, 05:03 PM
Minoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by contiga View Post
I have seen him, he hasn't got a lot of time because of school or so (he's doing some study I guess...), but I will make sure 2k1 gets finished, I'll be done soon making some preview of it which (I think of) will attract many many players.
With all due respect, you haven't earned the right to manage the server yet.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:39 PM
Graal2001 Administration
1. Where on these forums or wherever did I say I am managing the server? (I sort of am.. but Kon is thá big boss, just not here!)
2. You don't know me and you don't know a single thing of what I've done so please... think before posting
Quote:
Quote: