Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2015, 11:04 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
Well considering this is the real classic and the existing server is newer, I would like to request that the new Classic change their server and not this one which is palpably superior in every way.

I also believe all Graal2001 related content on Facebook Classic should be removed, including hats.
iClassic has been around longer than Thor's new version, if anything Thor's is the fake you see. : - )
Old 03-02-2015, 11:07 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
iClassic has been around longer than Thor's new version, if anything Thor's is the fake you see. : - )
Says one wack buster that started playing Graal in like 2002 and thinks he's got oldbie stats
Old 03-02-2015, 12:18 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Your request really don't matter, but note taken.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 03-02-2015, 12:27 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
I have one friend in real life who I know through conversation has played Graal before. I didn't meet him that way though, we are friends from high school and only found out later that he had played Graal before in 1999. He described the entire quest structure of GTA in pretty great detail and said he would love to play that again. He only played Graal during that golden time period when Classic (main) was the only server. He told me that he stopped playing in early 2000 when he started hearing that the game would be shifting toward P2P. I explained to him that the first P2P server was my favorite and the one that I did development work for, explained to him that the Graal game he played (Classic clearly) was lacking a method to execute serverside code, hence the amount of things that could be programmed into the game was limited.

The moral of this story is that you guys think that you know about Graal, but you don't. There are people who haven't played this game since 1999 that could beg to differ with you. And then there are people who have played this game since 1999. I can only think of one or two, and I'm one of them.
Quote:
Your request really don't matter, but note taken.
Old 03-02-2015, 01:10 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Says one wack buster that started playing Graal in like 2002 and thinks he's got oldbie stats
Started in September 2000 but ok big boy. You also don't play Graal, you haven't for a long time. I've literally been playing since 2000, where were you after Graal2001 died? I ask because I haven't seen you anywhere and I've probably played more servers than anyone on this game.
Old 03-02-2015, 01:30 PM
G2k1
You never saw me because you were busy playing Unholy Nation.

wrekt
Old 03-02-2015, 01:44 PM
Quote:
You never saw me because you were busy playing Unholy Nation.

wrekt
I didn't really play UN until ~2007 but you wouldn't know because you weren't around.
Old 03-02-2015, 02:30 PM
Banned
-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to -Ching
Lightbulb

Quote:
No it hasn't. Are you in a relationship? you seem awful bishy these last few years.

Up with Thors Classic, down with Xors Classic.
Old 03-02-2015, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ching View Post
No it hasn't. Are you in a relationship? you seem awful bishy these last few years.

Up with Thors Classic, down with Xors Classic.
When did Thor start with his Classic revival?
Old 03-02-2015, 03:34 PM
G2k1
Quote:
When did Thor start with his Classic revival?
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

Seriously though, the original main server doesn't exist anymore so I'm not sure what your point is. This is the spiritual successor to the actual original server whereas iClassic is a pathetic money grab sellout extravaganza. It's like comparing Nintendo quality games to iPhone quality, but honestly you're probably one of those pewdiepie hipster emo swedish types so I don't know why I'm even trying to convert you.
Old 03-02-2015, 04:01 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
does it really matter who started first? The main this we should be focusing on is who released first. And that was iClassic. I figured that's pretty obvious since iClassic is up and Classic PC is hidden. With that being said, I wish all the servers such as Era PC/iera and classic/iclassic could work together to create one common goal. Only if.....
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 03-02-2015, 04:41 PM
Banned
-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to -Ching
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
does it really matter who started first? The main this we should be focusing on is who released first. And that was iClassic. I figured that's pretty obvious since iClassic is up and Classic PC is hidden. With that being said, I wish all the servers such as Era PC/iera and classic/iclassic could work together to create one common goal. Only if.....
I read just cant that, what.

Classic.
Old 03-02-2015, 04:59 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
iClassic is the one true classic of Graalonline.
Old 03-02-2015, 05:04 PM
G2k1
Quote:
Simply really. Not I, nor does anyone else I know own or wish to own an iPhone. I don't understand how you are saying iClassic is the original Classic when it isn't even existent on the original platform. You are alienating everyone who doesn't enjoy playing video games on a telephone.
Old 03-02-2015, 05:15 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Quote:

Tis my goal!