Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-19-2015, 11:15 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
good day

Well all monicas out there in internet land, it appears the time has came. I haven't logged on Graal for more than 5 minutes at a time in about a year or so now because of the current state of the game. I've just slowly grown out of playing but I'm sure getting older has something to do with it as well. Ffs i'm 27 with 10+ years of this thing behind me and before I no life my way to 5k post and have to follow through with a promise i made so I figure I'd better kick some rocks. I had some good times I guess like the klan rally outside the main house on zodiac. Lagging out frankie with P4's in BB. Laming all of Morgans valuables from her multiple times on GK. Cheating on Maloria when the player count was a steady 2 and getting globaled for it. Crashing GKs NPC-Server by laming Rice2k at bomb spar and crashing it by spawning 10's of 1000's of monsters and taking them in to trade... Many more laughs were had I just can't remember them.

I only have one group of people to thank and that is the administration for releasing a quality game that kept my attention for over a decade and kept my eyes free of spam on the forums.

jk, i'm no lyfin it to 5k. see you guys in tinychat

Last edited by Cubical; 03-19-2015 at 11:22 PM.. Reason: forgot the good times
Old 03-20-2015, 05:25 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Let the good times roll.
Old 04-03-2015, 07:59 AM
Remonq is just really niceRemonq is just really nice
Not sure what the OP intended... Cheers!
Old 06-01-2015, 11:25 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Nice job on the recent spam btw.
Old 06-01-2015, 03:05 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
ye
Old 06-01-2015, 03:39 PM
Da conq
Conqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
LOL only you Cubes xd

Seriously though, that was a decent sized goodbye post. Should have figured we were being trolled tho!

Last edited by Conqueror; 06-01-2015 at 05:02 PM..