Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: What to do with the photon problem on zone.
Give the photon less power so its not so uber 2 8.33%
Give it slower attacks 1 4.17%
Remove it from zone 4 16.67%
Keep it the same (x.x) 17 70.83%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2007, 01:07 AM
Banned
invaderzim66889 is on a distinguished road
Keep the same. Solution: use a gun with good spread.

I MADE A GUIDE TOO

<3 Zim
Attached Images
File Type: bmp GRAALOLO.bmp (819.5 KB, 91 views)
Love it.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:09 AM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude2020 View Post
(i aint the photon list and never was if anyone says that they lie!)
You use to be on it. I remember you going Lolazmegonapasunfoton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
We are thinking of making the player a bit slower when fighting with the photon. If you are so terrified of such things happening, you shouldn't be. You must have made up for the money you spent on the photon with the photon ten fold.
This doesn't sound good. Let me get a few thousand more photon kills first.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:34 AM
Wedge has 7 Rep Points :D
Tracker180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofwarares View Post
Wow, This was kind of obvious, the turnout of the poll, but I guess thats because (most) everyone who plays Zone and posts on the forums has photons ;P
I don't because honestly....it sucks. Period. For me, its too slow and too powerful, i like a little challenge on my rifles, and besides too many nubs use it, the price is too low, specially cuz the Xmas pack and that free 8K(I saw a soldier with one).

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownMasterMind View Post
Ok, I do not own a Photon, I own a Blue Rifle, And a Jetpack. And I have no problem with the photon. Actually, It sucks in my opinion, I found out Blue Rifle goes Further, And I can easily kill anyone using a Photon with Appirces, Yes, Even when they are using Commando class too. I also can kill them IrPulsar, And that has no spread. :/
AMEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude2020 View Post
Random noobs don't count... Or Az.... infact no one counts cause they noobs xD (i aint the photon list and never was if anyone says that they lie!)
that was uncalled for....

Quote:
This message has been deleted by Chris. Reason: replied to deleted post (don't hurt me Crono =()

Last edited by Tracker180; 03-07-2007 at 06:38 AM.. Reason: didn't fully read the whole thread
Old 03-07-2007, 06:22 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAzerothx View Post
This doesn't sound good. Let me get a few thousand more photon kills first.
It is fine. The photon is totally overpowered. It doesn't matter how much you bought it for, it is overpowered.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:26 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It is fine. The photon is totally overpowered. It doesn't matter how much you bought it for, it is overpowered.
Uh no it isn't. The thing doesn't really have far range and you have to be good at aiming without relying on spread.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:58 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
Uh no it isn't. The thing doesn't really have far range and you have to be good at aiming without relying on spread.
Yea, its just a little better for inside laming ;o But I always **** the people who do this with a chaingun lol.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:02 PM
Zone Oracle
Quote:
It is a semi-automatic plasma cannon. It does almost a quarter of a players maximum health when shooting 1 single bullet. It's range is medium and not short. It can fire a quickly charged shot which only consumes 10 ammo altogether but can cause extremely damaging results and it can be used on the fastest classes in the game.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:20 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It is a semi-automatic plasma cannon. It does almost a quarter of a players maximum health when shooting 1 single bullet. It's range is medium and not short. It can fire a quickly charged shot which only consumes 10 ammo altogether but can cause extremely damaging results and it can be used on the fastest classes in the game.
thats because it's such a big and technologically advanced weapon.

on another note, its range still isn't long enough to really call it lame (just lrpulsar/apripper your way out of it). you could use the above arguments and call mortar the lamest gun in the game. (long range, kills players in 1-2 hits)
Old 03-07-2007, 11:53 PM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
Quote:
What I meant is this is a good idea but, now I might need to put a little more effort in instead of holding down the S key and hoping for someone to get in the way.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:45 PM
Zone Oracle
Quote:
thats because it's such a big and technologically advanced weapon.

on another note, its range still isn't long enough to really call it lame (just lrpulsar/apripper your way out of it). you could use the above arguments and call mortar the lamest gun in the game. (long range, kills players in 1-2 hits)
Heh, read the post below you.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Heh, read the post below you.
I don't get the point?
Old 03-08-2007, 08:42 PM
Zone Oracle
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAzerothx View Post
What I meant is this is a good idea but, now I might need to put a little more effort in instead of holding down the S key and hoping for someone to get in the way.
See now?
Old 03-09-2007, 03:34 PM
quitted an addiction
Davidd is an unknown quantity at this point
:x some poeple can stil press s rapidly to do the same thing >
Old 03-09-2007, 03:40 PM
Quote:
See now?
No, I don't. Unless you're suggesting you only need to hold S down to kill someone with photon, which is not true.
Old 03-09-2007, 03:46 PM
quitted an addiction
Davidd is an unknown quantity at this point
if ur Hq laming u do XD