Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-12-2004, 05:16 PM
GTXOO is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTXOO
I remember looking into this a long time ago, this is very old, it can be used in any other game that uses FPS, it speeds up the frames, everything goes faster than usual, if used it will act as if you casted bullet storm once, but you really just casted 1 bullet and you mash the key and 10 more come out since the frames are going faster.

It optimizes it, you can change it with a slider,
LOW[0 |10000| 20000]MAX
looks something like that!
Old 01-12-2004, 07:25 PM
Banned
Monkeyboy_McGee is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Satrek2000

Uhm, really? I'd rather say it's doing something about the computer's sense of time, in a manner of speaking... and shouldn't the NPC-Server check on such things? If the client says 'in the time I feel has passed, I can fire 20 bullets', shouldn't the Server reply 'Err, actually there was only enough time for 2...'?
It should, but it's too busy terrorising the unwitting by posting letter after letter through their letterbox with "I AM THE NPC FOR THIS SERVER. ALMOST ALL NPC ACTIONS ARE CONTROLLED BY ME. WILL YOU BE MY FRIEND? EVERYONE ELSE JUST IGNORES ME AND TAPES UP THEIR LETTERBOXES."
Old 01-13-2004, 12:11 AM
Down with GK Corruption
TripleE is on a distinguished road
Yes, I to have been attacked by DR. It's weird. First hit is like minus 3-5 Hp, and second is like 100. So he does use something that speeds him up. He also scammed my Full Helmet of Might. So dont trust him with anything.
Old 01-13-2004, 03:54 AM
marcoR is on a distinguished road
What the hell are you all talking about? Are you suggesting a trainer not only defies modern computing, but also speeds up time? Jesus.
aim: lorielvictrix
Old 01-13-2004, 09:29 AM
Elite Sheep
Satrek2000 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Satrek2000
Quote:
Originally posted by marcoR
What the hell are you all talking about? Are you suggesting a trainer not only defies modern computing, but also speeds up time? Jesus.
What I meant was not time itself - but the computer's perception of it. I don't know whether or how it is possible, but I believe I have some kind of point - Einstein can relax.
You hit the slash-button over and over. Graal says 'okay, this one count. Now I wait for a certain amount of time *checks watch*, then I'll allow another hit.' Now the trainer comes along, and fiddles with Graal's clock at some point (speeding up some timeouts or setting variables to zero or whatever) and Graal thinks it can allow a slash every tenth of a second.

Quote:
Originally said by Stefan
*Stefan: is it ok when i leave?
*Stefan: i guess unixmad will not hack the cisco config tonight anymore