Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Graphic Design
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2013, 10:10 AM
Graal Developer
ArushenP2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ArushenP2P
Very adorable Racoon, Aeko.

Your abilities to create wonder relies on your level of imagination.

Old 01-09-2013, 12:13 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future

Any idea of wut to include next? (keep in mind that any odly shaped/placed things should be images, not tiles). o-o

Think it would look nice filled with images to give it life, dunno. I wanna start outdoor tiles for it, but those take so much longer D:
Old 01-09-2013, 12:25 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
need to work on the *Door size
Old 01-09-2013, 01:00 PM
Registered Pirate Ghost
Gos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to behold
What's the deal with putting paintings behind things? The painting by the desk should be higher, the windows a bit smaller and the door a bit bigger. It just seems off. Otherwise it's nice looking graphics.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:44 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
I don't like the stairs. I don't know if it is the color, the lighting, the size of the steps or what but it really bothers me. I do like how you're trying to repurpose those tiles to double as a book shelf (I think)but I do not like the color there either.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:05 AM
U.S. Marine Veteran
Zerith will become famous soon enough
The tail during the movement sprites of all 4 directions of the racoon seems unnatural to me :3
Old 01-16-2013, 11:53 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerith View Post
The tail during the movement sprites of all 4 directions of the racoon seems unnatural to me :3
Was going more for "let me get this done and over with" rather than natural. :o
Old 01-24-2013, 10:21 PM
dbug will become famous soon enough
wow clockwork.. that looks like its good enough to be it's own game.. doesnt look so much graal style tho.. but still very amazing.
Old 01-25-2013, 03:26 AM
alarid will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to alarid
You and Elk make me sad I didn't keep up with the craft
Old 01-27-2013, 04:26 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
I don't know what to actually say about that image, Aeko.
But I feel like you could improve upon it, the style is fine, but for some reason your color choices seem very out of place with the light source work you've done.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:54 AM
Artist
Hadii is on a distinguished road
Awesome stuff aeko, Theres no jaggies, you use AA perfectly, You aced dithering everything is small and cute. I love it!
Old 02-02-2013, 04:12 PM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
i like the inside tiles they look good and different
i just think might look better with it not looking so old
and faded
Old 02-03-2013, 06:51 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ

meh...was originally gunna be a valentines, then just for playing with aa, then meh. o_O...
Old 02-03-2013, 07:12 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Pretty, but I think your limited palette is hurting you here. It doesn't do a good enough job at making it very obvious that it's water/dew on the leaf. I definitely didn't realize it at first(thought it was like a curly tip or something).
Old 02-03-2013, 07:22 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Pretty, but I think your limited palette is hurting you here. It doesn't do a good enough job at making it very obvious that it's water/dew on the leaf. I definitely didn't realize it at first(thought it was like a curly tip or something).
Ya, I would've colored it normally, but then realized my leaf would be ugly, and so I chose the lazy path of "lol monotone".

I made dis, and wanted to put a mountain/land on the water, but couldn't find a good way to do it =.=

Oh, and these are free for use now... I never posted a screeny of the outside because I never really finished it. Includes smaller door, and various other things (and dusty's perdy grass n' dirt) . o_O

and the treetop lol