Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-25-2007, 10:58 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Well they have changed the license terms slightly (or added comments). My points are still valid though, and we will not change those rules anytime soon. If you want to use your content for other games, then don't upload it in the first.
Old 05-25-2007, 11:04 AM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
I'll just stream any of my compositions . There's something you can add to the url so the complete url doesn't show in F3->Audio

To that end, could you simply put anything you wish to keep onto a seperate server? You could technically put your storylines and concepts onto a webpage for your server. You could also load character dialects and mud files to temporary variables from a remote server...

You may be able to protect your ideas. If I make a game on Graal then decide I like it, I don't want to be hampered making my own engine for it and releasing it.

You may take my code but my ideas will forever be my intellectual property!!
Old 05-25-2007, 12:32 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Well they have changed the license terms slightly (or added comments). My points are still valid though, and we will not change those rules anytime soon. If you want to use your content for other games, then don't upload it in the first.
I DO believe Oink wanted to know if he could release an ALBUM with the songs composed for Mythic, not if he could use them on another game.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 05-26-2007, 03:05 AM
Psionic Youth
Tyhm will become famous soon enough
And so Pachuka's True Legacy killed Graal years ago. We just haven't noticed it yet.

"Power does not corrupt. Fear corrupts, perhaps the fear of a loss of power."- John Steinbeck
"I'm only acting retarded, what's your excuse?" queried the Gord.
- My pet, the Levelup Gnome

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...&postcount=233
Old 06-12-2007, 09:03 PM
Banned
oinknessx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to oinknessx
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
I DO believe Oink wanted to know if he could release an ALBUM with the songs composed for Mythic, not if he could use them on another game.
Yes. I'm planning on releasing the battle theme in a CD next year whether I smooth it over here or not. Mythic Legends has permission to use the instrumental version of it that I made for it and that's that. The CD version will be re-recorded and have vocals, but the same song.