Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Do you want the 'new' Zone? (Follow my link if you do not understand)
Yes 15 21.13%
No 53 74.65%
Other (State within post) 3 4.23%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2007, 11:00 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
The New Zone (Graal V5)

There has been a lot of talk about the 'new' Zone that will be introduced when V5 is released and it seems a lot of you want it to change, but not how it is going to with V5 (With the 3 hour limit for trials). A lot of people have said the new system will kill trials (again).

I've given you all a chance to vote for whether you want this 'new' Zone. Of course all the good updates will be included with V5, however the payment method is going to switch around a lot, along with the trial time limit. If you haven't read about V5, follow this link.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:04 PM
!
MagikMasterMind will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to MagikMasterMind
I responded ''No'' Because the fact the trials expires after a certain time playing. It will kill zone because P2Ps will have no1 to kill.
Yes, making new stuff like shops could be a good idea but has said, do not make super unkilable weapons. /Photon is a good example

Last edited by MagikMasterMind; 07-12-2007 at 11:15 PM..
Old 07-12-2007, 11:09 PM
Desear
UnknownMasterMind is on a distinguished road
I say, "No" to "New Zone" for one reason alone actually, and it has to do with the Trials, if they make Trials accounts expire which they plan to do, it will cause massive amounts of people to stop playing Zone, and thus making it die alongside GK.

Also, I think the cash shop would be a nice addition as long as they do not go overboard and putting, "Unfair" weapons for sale for real $.

Sincerely,
Desear
Old 07-12-2007, 11:14 PM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
There has been a lot of talk about the 'new' Zone that will be introduced when V5 is released and it seems a lot of you want it to change, but not how it is going to with V5.

I've given you all a chance to vote for whether you want this 'new' Zone. Of course all the good updates will be included with V5, however the payment method is going to switch around a lot. If you haven't read about V5, follow this link.
And since huwajux forgot to mention what it is so you don't have to look through it what he is mainly refering to is the new deal with trials. The trials will go ghost mode after a period of three hours and you will have to create a new account to play because you will not be able to play after those three hours of goldtime are up. The other part of this is that you will be able to buy weapons like the powerful chainsaw for gelats (the new form of money that you buy with real money) I do not know the ratio from USD to gelats but it may or may not be favorable. I would like for those weapons if they are added to be "nerfed" to avoid large amounts of laming.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:15 PM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
Ok, here's what I think, the ability to buy items is very good and it gives people a chance to buy stuff they haven't gotten.
I also believe that they shouldn't put all items in there, just the basic stuff we currently have. The new stuff however should be put up there and in game so that people can buy the items in game if they have enough money and buy the money out of game if they don't.
This will make it much more profitable for Graal and enjoyable for people who just pay and start so they don't feel left out of having good weapons since it takes a lot of time to save up the money, but if Graal offers the ability to buy the stuff they get money and the people who start up and purchase all the stuff then just quit Graal still makes money and the people have the items if they want to return, I believe being able to get the jetpack at the beginning will promote people to play more since the Jetpack opens up a lot more possibilities.
I also think that players should be able to trade in event items to get different items by trading the item in and maybe like 2 dollars and the item will come up for other people to trade in for or just flat out purchase for a larger sum of money.
Now the Trial situation should be changed, Zone's current population runs on at about 65% trials to a 35% P2P which will kill Zone and we don't want that, so make it so Trials have the same situation as it currently stands.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:15 PM
Zone Oracle
There is also a limit for trials game-wise. They are restricted to certain classes and will not be able to choose certain clothes. That is good enough to make me want to buy a membership because the other classes that I have seen that are gold only are some of the most fun classes. Along with this, trials won't be able to use Gelat for more than 3 hours.

A trial should just have restricted classes, restricted clothes, and they are not able to buy anything with Gelat. I find that to be much better than a 3 hour time-limit, restricted classes, restricted clothes, Gelat for 3 hours.

And I really want to try and emphasize that 3 hour limit.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:19 PM
Zone Oracle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
And since huwajux forgot to mention what it is so you don't have to look through it what he is mainly refering to is the new deal with trials. The trials will go ghost mode after a period of three hours and you will have to create a new account to play because you will not be able to play after those three hours of goldtime are up. The other part of this is that you will be able to buy weapons like the powerful chainsaw for gelats.
That was all in the link.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:20 PM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
That was all in the link.
...HUWAS A DOUBLE POSTER!
Quote:
And since huwajux forgot to mention what it is so you don't have to look through it what he is mainly refering to is the new deal with trials. The trials will go ghost mode after a period of three hours and you will have to create a new account to play because you will not be able to play after those three hours of goldtime are up. The other part of this is that you will be able to buy weapons like the powerful chainsaw for gelats (the new form of money that you buy with real money) I do not know the ratio from USD to gelats but it may or may not be favorable. I would like for those weapons if they are added to be "nerfed" to avoid large amounts of laming.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:21 PM
Desear
So, the base Idea is keep Trials as they are can't save, play forever, but have restricted class, clothes, and gelat right?

Sincerely,
Desear
Old 07-12-2007, 11:21 PM
Zone Oracle
Quote:
What? You said everything in a link that was already given? So that instead of 'looking through' the link, they 'look through' your post?
Old 07-12-2007, 11:23 PM
Zone Oracle
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownMasterMind View Post
So, the base Idea is keep Trials as they are can't save, play forever, but have restricted class, clothes, and gelat right?

Sincerely,
Desear
No, no. It is just my opinion that trials CAN save, play forever, have restricted classes and clothes, and no gelat.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:28 PM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
Wait so we will be able to buy items for zone with real money?
Old 07-12-2007, 11:31 PM
Desear
Quote:
No, no. It is just my opinion that trials CAN save, play forever, have restricted classes and clothes, and no gelat.
That sounds great, Zone player count would increase then, and alot of people would probably subscribe for the "Graal Zone" pack then just for the Looks, Gelats, and classes.

Sincerely,
Desear
Old 07-13-2007, 12:13 AM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAzerothx View Post
Wait so we will be able to buy items for zone with real money?
Yes, including the god damn Chainsaw i now have to USD just to stay #1 :/ Hopefully Reapers,Rps, and Bps won't follow the chainsaw way.
Old 07-13-2007, 01:32 AM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
Now I'm gonna have to be a loser and USD everything then.
Closed Thread