Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: What to do with the photon problem on zone.
Give the photon less power so its not so uber 2 8.33%
Give it slower attacks 1 4.17%
Remove it from zone 4 16.67%
Keep it the same (x.x) 17 70.83%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2007, 05:26 AM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker180 View Post
yea, hell damn cuzuity zoo quit yappin' aboot thongs dat will't come true motha....
Please start typing well so people understand.... Zone REALLY needs to improve from Slobbering retards to Slobbering Idiots real bad.
Old 03-06-2007, 05:29 AM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glefistus View Post
well, zone could be reset.. NOW I DONT WANT IT TO BE becuz that wud rlly suk, but wat do u guys think? mebbe take sum laming weps out u know?
How about no. People play because of the AWESOME laming weapons. Like the photon and doubleshot.
Old 03-06-2007, 05:30 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
but i dont like changing weps much, and i only like using ones i am proficient at like RR or saber or kv24, so id b good w/ a photon, i just wont get 1 cuz ill b a hypocrite!
So practice with spread weapons.
Old 03-06-2007, 05:51 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
So practice with spread weapons.
dont even need that, he can just get aprippers and spam them towards the photon cannon, quite easy since theres little freeze time
Old 03-06-2007, 06:24 AM
Wedge has 7 Rep Points :D
Tracker180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude2020 View Post
Please start typing well so people understand.... Zone REALLY needs to improve from Slobbering retards to Slobbering Idiots real bad.
sorry, sorry i was laughing too hard when i read all these new arguements andyway i meant to say "dude, the photon is prolly gonna stay the same thing it is, so just quit whining and figure out a way to beat it and maybe people will respect you more than they already do but if you can't beat it then try your hardest and if you are affraid then RUN FOR YOUR GODFORSAKEN LIFE! BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T THE FUXING PHOTONS WILL COME INTO YOUR BASE AND LAME THE **** OUT OF YOU!

Quote:
This message has been deleted by Chris. Reason: replied to deleted post (don't hurt me Crono =()
Old 03-06-2007, 07:35 AM
Banned
SayianOozaru is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SayianOozaru
Any weapon can beat any other weapon. It's not how "lame" it is. They all have there kicks, and they all have there set backs. If you really want to beat someone (this is how i fight), learn the angles that the weapon can shoot, and stay out of that one angle.

Spread weapons are the best, of course.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:40 AM
Ryan Smyth will be missed
Glefistus is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAzerothx View Post
How about no. People play because of the AWESOME laming weapons. Like the photon and doubleshot.
DS isnt a laming wep, at least to me
Old 03-06-2007, 09:40 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude2020 View Post
the irony is killing me, like taking a chunk of my heart and running away.

john, dont forget your old title

Quote:
it makes me a sand panda sometimes but its ok
Old 03-06-2007, 10:20 AM
Banned
SayianOozaru is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SayianOozaru
*****. I miss crono posting here.

Old 03-06-2007, 01:46 PM
Webmaster
godofwarares is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to godofwarares Send a message via AIM to godofwarares Send a message via MSN to godofwarares Send a message via Yahoo to godofwarares
Wow, This was kind of obvious, the turnout of the poll, but I guess thats because (most) everyone who plays Zone and posts on the forums has photons ;P
Old 03-06-2007, 02:49 PM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofwarares View Post
Wow, This was kind of obvious, the turnout of the poll, but I guess thats because (most) everyone who plays Zone and posts on the forums has photons ;P
I have a photon and I got a couple hundred kils and I haven't used it for probaly a month or so now. I honestly prefer the rr.
Old 03-06-2007, 10:41 PM
Desear
UnknownMasterMind is on a distinguished road
Ok, I do not own a Photon, I own a Blue Rifle, And a Jetpack. And I have no problem with the photon. Actually, It sucks in my opinion, I found out Blue Rifle goes Further, And I can easily kill anyone using a Photon with Appirces, Yes, Even when they are using Commando class too. I also can kill them IrPulsar, And that has no spread. :/

Sincerely,
Desear

Last edited by UnknownMasterMind; 03-06-2007 at 11:23 PM.. Reason: Spelling Error
Old 03-06-2007, 10:47 PM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
john, dont forget your old title
>.> It doesn't have retard in it now does it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownMasterMind View Post
Ok, I do not own a Photon, I won a Blue Rifle, And a Jetpack. And I have no problem with the photon. Actually, It sucks in my opinion, I found out Blue Rifle goes Further, And I can easily kill anyone using a Photon with Appirces, Yes, Even when they are using Commando class too. I also can kill them IrPulsar, And that has no spread. :/

Sincerely,
Desear
Random noobs don't count... Or Az.... infact no one counts cause they noobs xD (i aint the photon list and never was if anyone says that they lie!)
Old 03-06-2007, 11:54 PM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
Oh right. Lr pwns Photon. It barely has any freeze time so you can get a few shots in and not get hit by the bad guy. Then when you kill them with 100 hp left they go "WTF H4X0R."

Quote:
80 damage in one shot is only kinda lame. >.> You could backstrafe and keep shooting with it to in turn making people mad. They won't be able to hit you but you keep hitting them.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:54 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
We are thinking of making the player a bit slower when fighting with the photon. If you are so terrified of such things happening, you shouldn't be. You must have made up for the money you spent on the photon with the photon ten fold.