Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-15-2006, 12:54 AM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Infernix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Infernix
Well....Ive seen your levels and all that jazz and I have to say they arnt what were seeing in this day of age when it comes to quality but they have a good setup and they tiles help abit to.

But how about you guys stop showing off cliffs and show me somthing that might take alittle scripting lol.
Old 10-15-2006, 09:06 AM
Banned
_Z3phyr_ is an unknown quantity at this point
lol?

I already said that I gotta stop posting new things so there's a pic.
Old 10-15-2006, 10:41 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Z3phyr_ View Post
lol?

I already said that I gotta stop posting new things so there's a pic.
Hillarious, although, im pretty sure he ment that you should post some scripted stuff in-game.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 10-18-2006, 06:21 AM
I'm Not Chance...Really
The Evil Within is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Evil Within
Most of the script content is incompleted (what is complete is for the most part, part of a bigger project that is in itself incomplete) and in no shape to be shown off right now (as if a screen shot can show any part of a script other than the gani or GUI menu that would be used, and that could simply be faked and said to be completed). I will say the systems are pretty well thought out, and between Mike being a decently fast coder for some of the more simple stuff and Riot being an EXTREMELY talented coder (I'd say one of, if not the best on Graal) for the more complicated stuff the content of the server will be very nice when complete. Also Tupper is apparantly coming back to work, and he is another pretty talented scripter, and once he has his bearings back on what to do I'm sure that the content will start to be completed even quicker.

Even if the content was fully done, they probably wouldn't be showing it off on here, if you haven't noticed the screen shots that are being shown off are about 1/8 of a level as to not spoil the complete look of the server for its release, I doubt that they'd think it would be a good idea to show off the systems before its release which is probably going to be the big-draw of the server.

I would like to say that the spar arena is AMAZING, and for those Graalians that log on to do nothing but spar will like it very much. I'm unclear if they are going to impliment some sort of ranking structure like UN did, but the arena itself is very very nice.

That is all.

Delteria Forums
Old 10-18-2006, 06:29 AM
Inferno (Level Designer)
thats what I thought.....o and a spar arena is a spar arena. Just gotta be able to run around and swing your sword. Please dont make it all complicated.
Old 10-18-2006, 06:35 AM
I'm Not Chance...Really
The Evil Within is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Evil Within
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
thats what I thought.....o and a spar arena is a spar arena. Just gotta be able to run around and swing your sword. Please dont make it all complicated.
Uhmm...If spar arena's didn't have systems, then there would still be people pming GP's on UN everyday saying "I got spar pked".

I'm also talking about eye candy in the level that was scripted out (images and idea created by Sandz <3 scripts done by Mike <3 and refined by Misc <3). I won't say what because I'm not authorized to give out details of any systems on the server, no matter how trivial they are. The spars are still exactly the same, you say start, and then you fight one on one with somebody using your sword, but there is a new innovative system inside of the spar arena that everyone who has seen it has said was amazing.

I don't understand why you keep looking for a reason to put the developmental work down, it seems to me like you're just trying to be an *******.

Delteria Forums
Old 10-18-2006, 12:34 PM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Im not trying to put development work down. But unlike other idiots, I know how things go on development servers and I know how things were going on delteria. And they always exagerate when they post on graal fourms.

And when I say they, Im talkin about every single server on graal.

Last edited by Infernix; 10-18-2006 at 09:02 PM..
Old 10-18-2006, 04:24 PM
Banned
We do it big.

EDIT -
And fyi I am Valikorlian by... "graalian birth" (for lack of a better expression), not Delterian. I'm currently on a residential visa.

Last edited by _Z3phyr_; 10-18-2006 at 05:57 PM..
Old 10-23-2006, 06:57 PM
Banned
you know if you wanted to give me a birthday present you could've at least bumped this thread for me >:O

thanks yall...
Old 10-23-2006, 09:36 PM
shutup ctrl+s
syltburk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to syltburk Send a message via AIM to syltburk Send a message via Yahoo to syltburk
How would you know Xziro isn't illiterate at swedish?
Old 10-23-2006, 11:02 PM
Banned
*shrug* we have a Swedish LAT...

btw Xziro I'm still waiting for that one thing you said you'd have done by the Monday you got back from whatever trip you were on.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:05 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
*shrug* we have a Swedish LAT...
I quit classic and delteria dev, im only gonna be working on babylon and when clash needs me, new val.

i'm kind of done LATing so much now :/
Old 10-24-2006, 04:31 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
I quit classic and delteria dev, im only gonna be working on babylon and when clash needs me, new val.

i'm kind of done LATing so much now :/
lol not you man

but hey its cool though
Old 10-24-2006, 03:39 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol not you man

but hey its cool though
If you need the plans I had for the al jadim map or whatever it was called, I can send it. All I really did was make that oasis thing and re-do that long riving going from the oasis down to the ocean. It's not much but I guess I did the dirty work for you guys.
Old 10-24-2006, 07:43 PM
Banned
Majibob is the guy you'll wanna PM about that