FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-28-2006, 08:31 PM
Master Tux
WanDaMan is a jewel in the roughWanDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to WanDaMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
From first hand experience (I've seen a lot of it) I can safely say New Delteria has the sexiest city to be seen on Graal.
I'll trust what Crono says, however; the snapshot snippets you're releasing haven't got any hype in my opinion.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:29 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanDaMan View Post
I'll trust what Crono says, however; the snapshot snippets you're releasing haven't got any hype in my opinion.
You need to see and walk around the actual city, it's awesome.

@ Mr.Evil Within, I'd have kept working but im just too damn lazy.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:34 PM
Banned
_Z3phyr_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Well...

I would repeat what I said in an earlier post in order to help motivate you but Darlene red carded me for it so instead I'll just say: please don't be lazy :-/

Idling on dev and watching suo and kc flirt is fun so why don't you do that. Most of us are either on call, posting on the forums, or just flat out afk at any given point in time.
Old 11-28-2006, 10:05 PM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Infernix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Infernix
We already know your all be lazy, thats of no surprise from a graal development team. We just care if you get it done lol.

The Castle setups are pretty Nice but the actual outside leveling type things were pretty bad...other than what I made(outside levels)....and Im not trying to be ****y. The setup of the OW was quite nice though.

Last edited by Infernix; 11-29-2006 at 06:01 AM..
Old 11-28-2006, 10:38 PM
Banned
_Z3phyr_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
and Im not trying to be ****y
so yeah thanks for the support
Old 11-29-2006, 12:35 AM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Lol your welcome, you can always expect me to be upfront with anyone around these forums.
Old 11-29-2006, 04:40 AM
I'm Not Chance...Really
The Evil Within is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Evil Within
Quote:
We already know your all be lazy, thats of no surprise from a graal development team. We just care if you get it done lol.

The Castle setups are pretty lame but the actual outside leveling type things were pretty bad...other than what I made....and Im not trying to be ****y. The setup of it was quite nice though.
Uhm....You didn't make anything that is on the new overworld, when you worked on Delteria we were doing a completely different project, when you were rehired during this project you made absolutely squat aside from complaining that you didn't have enough rights and saying that you wouldn't work unless you were given full levels ftp...Also I don't think you were ever given access to the server, meaning I'm almost 100% sure that you haven't seen anything other than screen shots...I really don't care about negative opinions, but I kinda rather peope give honest opinions, meaning they don't talk out of their asses and say some bull like "Everything other than what I made looks like crap" especially when they haven't even contributed to the project.

Btw, the levels that you did make for Delteria on the previous OW were nothing special, in fact I went onto that overworld to see if I could grab some stuff to use as filler on one of the empty islands and everything you did just looked so...ordinary. I dunno why you're so full of yourself, you are a pretty talented LAT, but you're nowhere near the caliber of someone who can talk down as much as you do.

Delteria Forums

Last edited by The Evil Within; 11-29-2006 at 04:53 AM..
Old 11-29-2006, 05:45 AM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Evil Within View Post
Uhm....You didn't make anything that is on the new overworld, when you worked on Delteria we were doing a completely different project, when you were rehired during this project you made absolutely squat aside from complaining that you didn't have enough rights and saying that you wouldn't work unless you were given full levels ftp...Also I don't think you were ever given access to the server, meaning I'm almost 100% sure that you haven't seen anything other than screen shots...I really don't care about negative opinions, but I kinda rather peope give honest opinions, meaning they don't talk out of their asses and say some bull like "Everything other than what I made looks like crap" especially when they haven't even contributed to the project.

Btw, the levels that you did make for Delteria on the previous OW were nothing special, in fact I went onto that overworld to see if I could grab some stuff to use as filler on one of the empty islands and everything you did just looked so...ordinary. I dunno why you're so full of yourself, you are a pretty talented LAT, but you're nowhere near the caliber of someone who can talk down as much as you do.
Come on now =/, don't make up complete and total BS. I didn't have rights to even 1 folder and I was fully ready to work on your server considering Crono was there. I have never worked on a server and not at least try to create something for them. Unlike most developers when I say I'm going to do something I at least make some effort into doing it. When I say I'm going to do something I gotta at least try, or I'm just letting myself down.

O and Your acting like I insulted you all personally when truth is I insulted not only myself but every single graal developer. I call everyone lazy because of the lack of quality development Graal has currently, and I stick by it.

O and btw, unless you guys have jumped to another project once again in the last maybe 1month in 1/2 then ive seen every bit of work you've done level wise. Tai was kind enough awhile ago to let me see the work you all have done.

And btw, I'm honest and I say this by the heart. I don't think anything on Delteria Dev is at all impressive OTHER than those castle designs. O and Tai and I believe someone else have let me take a full look at all the level development. Unless you have something new in the last month in 1/2 Ive seen it all. And ya know hate me for saying what I have, but ya know I'm never going to sit down and lie about what I think. Its just my opinion

I love your tileset, I love those castle, I just dont like everything else.

(In my 2nd to last post I called your castle designs lame and that was a complete eff up when I typing, its now fixed)

Last edited by Infernix; 11-29-2006 at 07:15 AM..
Old 11-29-2006, 06:48 AM
I'm Not Chance...Really
The Evil Within is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Evil Within
Quote:
Come on now =/, don't make up complete and total BS. I didn't have rights to even 1 folder and I was fully ready to work on your server considering Crono was there. I have never worked on a server and not at least try to create something for them. Unlike most developers when I say I'm going to do something I at least make some effort into doing it. When I say I'm going to do something I gotta at least try, or I'm just letting myself down.

O and Your acting like I insulted you all personally when truth is I insulted not only myself but every single graal developer. I call everyone lazy because of the lack of quality development Graal has currently, and I stick by it.

O and btw, unless you guys have jumped to another project once again in the last maybe 1month in 1/2 then ive seen every bit of work you've done level wise. Tai was kind enough awhile ago to let me see the work you all have done.

And btw, I'm honest and I say this by the heart. I don't think anything on Delteria Dev is at all impressive OTHER than those castle designs. O and Tai and I believe someone else have let me take a full look at all the level development. Unless you have something new in the last month in 1/2 Ive seen it all. And ya know hate me for saying what I have, but ya know I'm never going to sit down and lie about what I think. Its just my opinion

I love your tileset, I love those castle, I just dont like everything else.

(In my 2nd to last post I called your castle designs lame and that was a complete eff up when I typing, its not fixed)
It's been a little more than a month since you've been there but there is stuff that you haven't seen that was around during the time you were working there, i.e. the entirety of Abiline island.

Quote:
Cloven (no I don't mean Misc, yes Cloven is back...So is Misc btw) and Tiamat are getting all anal and redoing levels on Kaljun that they deemed not good enough which amazes me because honestly the levels on that island were better than anything I've seen on any public server out right now.
Apparantly others view your opinion of the outside levels on Kaljun, and they are being redone. I said in my last post that I don't care about negative opinions but what you said was a little bit off from an "honest opinion" in my point of view. You said that every outside level aside from what you did looks terrible, one problem I had with that is that you have only seen one of the two finished islands, that being the island that I stated only 3 posts prior to yours as the one that is being almost completely redone by Cloven. There's also the fact that there isn't one level on the overworld that you have done, so you are basically giving yourself praise for work that doesn't exist.

Like I said, I don't care if you dislike the levels, but don't go around saying that you've made contributions to the server that are better than anything else on there if you haven't done anything at all. Your opinion is your opinion, that can't be changed, but facts still remain facts, and one fact is that nothing you've done on Delteria Dev looks all that impressive because you have not done anything on Delteria Dev. I have no doubt that you'd be able to work well with the tileset, you're one of the first LAT's to utilize the tileset, and like I've said many times before you are pretty damn talented, but the fact is that the only work you've done with it is on a previous project, and was not all too impressive, not because of a lack of skill from you, but mainly because at that point in time the tileset was still incomplete.

Basically I'm just trying to say have your own opinion if you want to, you definately have a right to them as anybody else does, but don't try and give yourself praise over other developers for work that doesn't exist.

I also 100% agree with your statement that all Graal Dev staff are lazy.

Delteria Forums