Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2006, 11:27 PM
Banned
_Z3phyr_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Calling you out: Delteria Dev wants ya <3

After all this time, you'd think Delteria would be rocking the playerlist... but unfortunately being on the bottom doesn't necessarily help our rep any. Quite frankly we don't have much to show for ourselves... or do we?

For the past... actually, we'd rather not think about that... we at Delteria have been making the most pimpinest (I'm keying that term, btw) playerworld imaginable.

To show what little we've done in the past... however long its been... (we've been too busy living our lives and having fun to get much done... going on RC in between work/drunken rages/parties to get stuff done...), I've enclosed several screenshots featuring random areas of "Kaljun Island"... mostly its port town cleverly named "Kaljun Port Town," which is a GMap that amounts to about maybe 1/37 of the island's GMap when you look at the whole thing:

— (please click link because I don't want its awesome size to distract you from the rest of the post)

Since the port town is yet to be the place that I've explored so far, I'll post pics from there... but rest assured this is only a fraction of the stuff we're (and by "we", I mean "both the former and present staff") responsible for as of yet.

Also, more screenshots are available upon request... but in our opinion it'd be a lot cooler to actually help us out and be there (refer to bottom of post for exactly what kind of staff we're hiring atm) than to just sit in a forum for a few days waiting for a pic of our awesome levelmaking and graphical prowess.

And just for the sake of variety, here's a picture of part of the nature scene just outside of the northern end of the Port Town:

-=-=-=-

Now I know someone that reads (and by "reads" I mean "glances at") this thread will be all like "hey Mike, what about the toys? And stuff to do? How about that HMMmmHMmM?!!?@$four%#@?!"

Well, randomnub143, I was told to refrain from posting screenshots of all the stuff we have to offer (which is why I've shown only pieces of screenshots of places in only one town/island) because it's not cool to put EVERYTHING we have on display (because that would take all f**king day to make pictures of and host... much less for you to see in a triple-posted thread)

... but maybe this guillotine will satisfy your little, naive, doubtful curiosity:

We are currently hiring in all departments. Not that we really need the help or anything, but really because now that we have most all of the basic necessities graphic-wise, we can push forward and pimp out the server with more levelmaking (more islands than just Kaljun, ya know...), scripters, gani-makers, et cetera... for whatever the heck we need ya for/whatever you feel like doing.

Inquire within: simply talk to the Server Managers MisconceptioN and Riot, or simply leave a message in the Delteria Forums @ http://forums.delteria.com for more information.

Peace,
Michael Lee

Last edited by Sam; 01-18-2007 at 09:37 PM.. Reason: on creators request