Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Guild Life
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Which guild is the best?
Baddies 16 18.39%
NBK 17 19.54%
SM 4 4.60%
Neither 50 57.47%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-12-2005, 12:15 PM
Minoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarDKoRe1234
You must think highly of BTK to take the time to visit our forums. :)
Haven't you visited our forums as well? :)
Old 12-12-2005, 02:59 PM
****ie
Ethereal is on a distinguished road
NBK is dead, get over it.
Old 12-12-2005, 03:03 PM
Nemo
StrykerTFFD will become famous soon enough
NBK isn't dead...?
Old 12-12-2005, 03:14 PM
Minoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal
NBK is dead, get over it.
According to the Guilds List:
NBK - 36.8% of 68 = 25 active members.
BTK - 63.9% of 36 = 23 active members.

25 > 23.
Old 12-12-2005, 03:38 PM
HarDKoRe1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to HarDKoRe1234
Yes, I visit the NBK forums. But, I don't visit them to start things either. I respect NBK because its been around for so long. We never insult NBK or say anything to your members, for that matter. If you'd like to see what BTK is, maybe you'd like to setup a war or something?
Old 12-12-2005, 03:53 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Uh-oh, kids. Form a circle! There's about to be a 'bout of fisticuffs!
Old 12-12-2005, 06:09 PM
Ant Digger is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Ant Digger Send a message via AIM to Ant Digger
Hi, my name is Digger, i was in KoV before joining NBK. So I AM SUPERIOR, Bcs. I have NEVER heard of anyone in BKT besides Dark Grievy, because he was my friend in NBK. So the never-had-beens remark completely describes what BKT is to me, I dont know any of you and that says something. You guys dont play Graal. You play UN. UN is just some lame playerworld that an idiot came up with. Other servers are nothing. Classic is the only server worth a damn, well...maybe Shaded Legend too, but thats because XENA runs it.....oh and im sure BKT has no idea who Xena is...because they are newbs. Bragging about Stats is the lamest thing possible so dont try to throw that in my face.

NBK is superior. Denial about this fact is just boring and you'd be kidding yourselves. UN is like a 3rd world country, i dont care how you're doing there...because that server doesnt even count in my eyes. Play Classic, actually play the original server and not some cluttered piece of garbage. In time, if you actually are worth a damn maybe i will think...BTK is respectable afterall, but you have to earn this. Sitting on a 3rd rate server bragging about owning your ancestors is just retarded and i pity you for it.

(also i dont care about the player list numbers, because new players dont even know what Classic's reason for continuence is, so they just hop on whichever server)
Old 12-12-2005, 07:19 PM
shutup ctrl+s
syltburk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to syltburk Send a message via AIM to syltburk Send a message via Yahoo to syltburk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant Digger
Hi, my name is Digger, i was in KoV before joining NBK. So I AM SUPERIOR, Bcs. I have NEVER heard of anyone in BKT besides Dark Grievy, because he was my friend in NBK. So the never-had-beens remark completely describes what BKT is to me, I dont know any of you and that says something. You guys dont play Graal. You play UN. UN is just some lame playerworld that an idiot came up with. Other servers are nothing. Classic is the only server worth a damn, well...maybe Shaded Legend too, but thats because XENA runs it.....oh and im sure BKT has no idea who Xena is...because they are newbs. Bragging about Stats is the lamest thing possible so dont try to throw that in my face.

NBK is superior. Denial about this fact is just boring and you'd be kidding yourselves. UN is like a 3rd world country, i dont care how you're doing there...because that server doesnt even count in my eyes. Play Classic, actually play the original server and not some cluttered piece of garbage. In time, if you actually are worth a damn maybe i will think...BTK is respectable afterall, but you have to earn this. Sitting on a 3rd rate server bragging about owning your ancestors is just retarded and i pity you for it.

(also i dont care about the player list numbers, because new players dont even know what Classic's reason for continuence is, so they just hop on whichever server)
God has spoken. All bow to digger.
Old 12-12-2005, 08:57 PM
The Great Nappa
Nappa is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Nappa
You all are fools. Here are the best guilds:

Bomba Clatt
Cow
I FEEL GREAT!
Leet RPers
Slap mah fro!
THEM
Wa Za Bang
Old 12-12-2005, 09:22 PM
dark overlord
Lance is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappa

I FEEL GREAT!
THEM
Wa Za Bang
Old 12-12-2005, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappa

Bomba Clatt
Cow
I FEEL GREAT!
Leet RPers
Slap mah fro!
THEM
Wa Za Bang
What about 1337? ;[
Old 12-12-2005, 11:24 PM
Corp1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant Digger

Ok.
Old 12-21-2005, 03:22 AM
Darkman2001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Darkman2001
The way i remember it is that DG started up BTK with the blessings of NBK and it was supposed to be some sort of storm troopers things for NBK. I was constantly having people people bug me about joining NBK and i personaly hate everyone so i didn't want to deal with that crap. So unless i knew them i would send them over to DG. He was supposed to be training them for war, because there were a lot of guild wars going on back then, and train them in the art of feeding their NBK masters spaghetti.

so it wasn't made up of NBK rejects so much as it was made up of people i didn't give the chance to even try out for NBK.

then he went to Bravo and did his own thing with it and the rest is history.

that whole thing is probably wrong, except the spaghetti part.

on another note, Do any of you BTK guys keep in touch with Dark Grievences? he was a pretty cool cat and i'd like to drop him a line.
Old 01-05-2006, 12:44 AM
Bcs is on a distinguished road
reply to digger

Yeah, Classics great, totally the only server worth a damn... considering the hit detection, NPCs, etc are all out of whack. Classic is/was fun. But with this new crap that happened from the creation of Classic Dev, it was more of a let down than anything else. Yeah, it was gr8 - but I'd rather play N-Pulse than any other server, at the moment. Atleast N-Pulse has remained a traditional server, even though it's starting to turn Unholy Nation like with the worthless NPCs and UIs. UN's a pile of a crap, I don't understand why people play there. I get on there to PK, sometimes, but other than that - it sucks. Neo Jenova could be one of the worse server managers I've ever seen. Jadynx does a better job than Neo Jenova. And Jadynx looks like donatello from the ninja turtles. However, the manager or whatever, AB, is a giant homosexual. And my comment about BTK, I do not support anymore, after having logged on UN and beating them all with a level one shield/level 3 sword.
Old 01-05-2006, 12:59 AM
jwd
Codein has a spectacular aura aboutCodein has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Codein Send a message via MSN to Codein
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcs
Lottsa Tings
Way to go, little buddy