Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-26-2014, 03:30 AM
Zongui is on a distinguished road
i see
Old 01-26-2014, 03:30 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Yes, I know. people will still buy them reguardless. Unless their like 100 each. IDK they still might, who knows.
Old 01-26-2014, 03:33 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberwyre_P2P View Post
I don't think you caught the intent behind making explosives more expensive. It's so people would buy less of them.
I forgot to mention (in my last reply, not toward you) that's possibly the lamest, and least effective solution to this problem posted so far.

Shrimps had it right, he would spend less minerals and less stocking pay to make the same total amount off less sales (More profit overall). Visa Versa all around, it is a buff to the business, given many variables including: 1. It's a Monopoly. 2. Money is infinite and has no value.

Anyway, I posted the realistic issue/exploit and a solution like a page ago. plez
Old 01-26-2014, 03:38 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, Rogues idea or Spikedudes idea are good IMO, although Spikedudes idea I like less, but are both viable options.
Old 01-26-2014, 07:12 PM
ilovegirlzz can only hope to improve
you guys are so retarded..nothing is wrong with the current bombs EXCEPT NITROS BEING AT PT.

dafuq guise.

@wil you seriously need to stop crying dude it's not like a few deaths is going to hurt your K/D. you complain entirely too much to be the best pker on era
Old 01-26-2014, 10:24 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Either way players aren't happy. If it was me getting blown up after entering a room I'd stop raiding.
Old 01-26-2014, 10:29 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
Players are never happy, unless they get free stuff, then there's still people complaining for some other reason. :O
Old 01-27-2014, 01:07 AM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
Players are never happy, unless they get free stuff, then there's still people complaining for some other reason. :O
Daily login award
:[
Old 01-27-2014, 01:10 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
Oh yeah, that's gone now huh? I forgot. I rarely noticed due to my never logging out. :S
Old 01-27-2014, 02:36 AM
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
players: not happy, fix this.

Best player: Not happy, fix this.

Hint: FIX THIS FIX THIS FIX THIS FIX THIS.

#WilSoulOut
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11
Old 01-27-2014, 02:39 AM
stuck in the enemy zone
-HateD- will become famous soon enough
I'm not mad about this? Go to another entrance? The sewer ones can't be p4'ed
Old 01-27-2014, 02:57 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by -HateD- View Post
The sewer ones can't be p4'ed
Can*

l2p
Old 01-27-2014, 03:28 AM
stuck in the enemy zone
-HateD- will become famous soon enough
Sorry, not in the same way the door into the base can.
Old 01-27-2014, 03:41 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
I remember when BlueMelon bought "Era Hotel" for a million dollars (I assume he used the same cash he found from dupers, scammers, just basically illegal money that would of been in the economy regardless if he didn't find it) and made it NPC ran.

Before I was excluded I took over 30 million out of the economy (with the exception of Nas taking like 3 million off a player who did nothing at all wrong) why not just go the same route he did? buy everyone's business for a mil, it would be in the economy regardless unless I hadn't of found it so why not put it to worth so you can start to balance things out?

Make all business' NPC ran and make it so they can be raided by gangs for hold outs of cash or something creative to incentive gangs to raid. (Just throwing out a 2 second thought idea that could or couldn't work due to many exploits that could be fixed/couldn't be fixed)

Edit; Also I'm not saying negotiate a price, they either take the 1 million flat or get nothing, they have no other options. It benefits the game, if they have a problem with that than they're obviously not thinking straight. (Also last time I saw business' getting sold and handed around they were only going for 300k (That was for Dairy Hut) I highly doubt anyone will argue with a million dollars, that's like a whole years sales for a food business and 2-3 months for the others.
Old 01-27-2014, 04:04 AM
Zongui is on a distinguished road
i heard era hotel went npc owned because it was barely making cash when it was player owned. i think other businesses like pt, gp and am don't have a problem making money. i dunno about the food businesses on era tho.