Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Future Improvements
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-28-2006, 04:55 AM
Psionic Youth
Tyhm will become famous soon enough
Heck, how should I know? I figured from context the Globals were already here.

"Power does not corrupt. Fear corrupts, perhaps the fear of a loss of power."- John Steinbeck
"I'm only acting retarded, what's your excuse?" queried the Gord.
- My pet, the Levelup Gnome

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...&postcount=233
Old 07-28-2006, 05:57 AM
Tee Hee
smirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to smirt362 Send a message via MSN to smirt362
"Layers" for the level editor. Think of the possibilities! All manner of multileveled fun for the entire family. Secret passageways, bridges, forrests. In addition to that the abillity to set the transparancy of the layer when your under it/or just normally transparant (if you would like it to be show as such) so we dont have to fiddle with scripts.

An "invisible" color for the tiles and being able to set backgrounds on levels (auto scrolling as well?). Make a level up in the sky or a cliff overlooking the sea.

Improved gani editor. I'd like an easier way to add sprites. Like you load the image into the editor and then highlight the individual sprites you want to add. I would also like to see the frames right next to each other on a timeline kinda like video editing programs.

A particle effect generator. A program where you design your effects and then you generate the script that goes along with it and just add it in.

The abillity to save your "look" from server to server.

Don Hertzfeldt <3
Old 07-28-2006, 01:28 PM
Stiff Upper Lip
Zero Hour is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zero Hour
I would like to see ganis turn into something like flash. I've suggested this before, but it went ignored.

What I mean is each "frame" of a gani can hold a script, and then there are global scripts within the gani which act outside of all frames. You could use this to create lots of very neat things for the user to interact with.
Old 07-28-2006, 01:38 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Hour
I would like to see ganis turn into something like flash. I've suggested this before, but it went ignored.

What I mean is each "frame" of a gani can hold a script, and then there are global scripts within the gani which act outside of all frames. You could use this to create lots of very neat things for the user to interact with.
Yes, this would be something I am interested in. Flash programming is cool.