Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 09:07 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feonix View Post
well to me he's a good manager. He was always there for me when i
needed help or had a question, Mostly everytime i log on he's there.
So he must be working hard
That makes him a good FAQ.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:41 PM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
inb4wallsoftext

Okay let's see here

Nothing major has been released in god knows how long. Dan started to decline and Jesse if you really think that when Dan and you quit it killed Zone. It didn't really, it was already dead all you did was host events like crazy giving us somewhat of a temporary boost in the playercount. When Dan quit joy was given to the players (or the ones that still played). I'm also pretty sure you guys released a broken weapon at one point.

Some ways to improve Zone:
1. Don't throw every new weapon into the god damn Grelat system. All the overpowered **** gets thrown into the mix with it and if you guys do ever release a new weapon to the players thats not on the Grelat system its completely underpowered. Quit doing that.

2. Solid content. Really? Whatever happened to "mission" planet that was planned atleast five years ago.

3. Teasers. Give us teasers, quit being "OMFGWTFBBQ GET OUTTA MY ROOM MOM YOU CAN'T SEE THIS" attitude.

4. Re-do the old content. Yes, RE DO IT. Just don't make it complete crap like what Raven tried to do with iricia.

5. Go back to #1 and re-read through everything.

Also, Sean why the hell are you on that account?
Old 10-13-2009, 09:49 PM
****in' Allstar
Feonix will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Feonix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 View Post

Also, Sean why the hell are you on that account?
are you talking about Apprices kid? cus i thought that was Pimp rofl
Old 10-13-2009, 10:19 PM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
are you talking about Apprices kid? cus i thought that was Pimp rofl
I'm pretty sure its Sean because of that "rawrz"
Old 10-13-2009, 10:42 PM
Kds Xanadu
Dante55555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Nope.
You stud.

Quote:
I think SN is doing a good job as manager. Sure you might not think he's a good
manager but pfft, atleast he's Trying.
That's true. I stuck to the concept that you should get out of a system what you put into it. I got sick of Dan and Stefan not working with me on things so I left. Kudos to SN for sticking with it, even with an ex-staff member trying to start a campaign against him.

Quote:
It's JOK3RZLEADER.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:47 PM
IXIs_Last_Stand is on a distinguished road
Quote:
It's PIMP but, regardless of who it is, hes got a point.

SN hasn't done much for Zone. Squads we're finished a while before he got admin.

I don't remember the last day I saw some big event on Zone like there use to be. It isn't that hard to plan something and host it.

You guys keep saying hes a good manager but hes on alot and helps you out, so am I, and so are alot of players on Graal.

Also, SN didn't take advantage of the squads and host guild events with them. Squads was mainly created so that trials could participate in guild events but since not much was done with squads, players got bored of them and the player count went down again.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:04 PM
!
MagikMasterMind will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to MagikMasterMind
We made some big prize events attempts without any succes, the playercount wasn't even reaching 20. Also, how can we host guild vs server if it's 2 on 2.. It's pretty lame ._.

And that's not PIMP guys, trust me.

Last edited by MagikMasterMind; 10-13-2009 at 11:14 PM..
Old 10-13-2009, 11:18 PM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
I say, if you think he's doing a bad job. Get into the system, do a better job and become manager!
Old 10-13-2009, 11:18 PM
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberated View Post
Well, he must've done something right to get this far, don't you think?
Backstabbing, sucking up and being two faced can obviously get you a longgg way :P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagikMasterMind View Post
Also, how can we host guild vs server if it's 2 on 2.. It's pretty lame ._.
You can't, Squads were released at the wrong time.

Quote:
I would think Shadow knows better, as he is friends with PIMP IRL. But on the other hand, TheAppircesKid sounds nothing like PIMP when he argues with me.

Quote:
and Jesse if you really think that when Dan and you quit it killed Zone. It didn't really, it was already dead all you did was host events like crazy giving us somewhat of a temporary boost in the playercount.
First I want to say you sound nothing like the owner of that account, he has far better grammar. Second, you're right, me and Dan quitting only dug Zones grave further into the ground. But you are right, it was definetly already in the ground when we quit.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:19 PM
Rawrz
TheAppircesKid is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante55555 View Post
Kudos to SN for sticking with it, even with an ex-staff member trying to start a campaign against him.
It's not about me being an ex-staff memeber or not, i didn't pick SN to be manager but that's another story...

This thread was to mainly find out who agreed with me and disagreed. Many people who tried to say he's done a good job or is a good manager haven't really pointed out what he has done that is good, they simply just responded by saying "because" or "he has helped me". You and and Jesse are the only ones with reasonable arguments with which i still disagree

Either way sticking up with it or not is his problem, no one has a gun next to his head and is forcing him to do this. 2-3 MONTHS is A LOT of time, and he hasn't gotten any decent things on there, Before i was "removed" as ET, there was a bunch of stuff Gambet had nearly completed and SN still hasn't released them (this can date back to mid-August). SN even made his own jumprace paltform like 6-7 months ago, God knows what happened to that idea.

Quote:
It is PIMP, but most of you already knew tht (there was a reason why i posted on this account)
Old 10-13-2009, 11:21 PM
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAppircesKid View Post
It is PIMP, but most of you already knew tht (there was a reason why i posted on this account)
Oh you sneaky little....... xD.

In some ways I'd say Supernanny is a bad Manager, in other ways I'd say hes a good one. Pimp, you've never dealt with Stefan directly to much. It is extremely hard to get him to do ANYTHING, and with his new attitude (hes happy if Graal pays for itself, doesn't wanna put much time into it) SN must be having a HELL of a time. If Stefan still wanted to develop things for Graal, I'm sure we would see more progress.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:22 PM
!
MagikMasterMind will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to MagikMasterMind
So Sean gave you his account? Ackk! I'm pretty sure Sean used this account then.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:15 AM
Chalk one up to me!
bahamutstevetff will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to bahamutstevetff Send a message via Yahoo to bahamutstevetff
i dont see what more SN can do for the development of the server except push the dev staff and wait.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:17 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamutstevetff View Post
i dont see what more SN can do for the development of the server except push the dev staff and wait.
He could actually develop, or hire people willing to develop, or step down so someone more competent can take over
Old 10-14-2009, 12:18 AM
Chalk one up to me!
bahamutstevetff will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to bahamutstevetff Send a message via Yahoo to bahamutstevetff
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
He could actually develop, or hire people willing to develop, or step down so someone more competent can take over
even some of the current zone developers are hardly willing to develop, apparently its "uninspiring" to work on zone, maybe he cant develop himself IDK.