Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-20-2013, 06:59 AM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Delteria reached its milestone

Delteria has finally reached its milestone of success!

Welcome to the NPC-Server for delteriaiphone

Delterias iPhone server is finally up and on the serverlister , we have a very much anticipated release dates not yet announced.

I owe a thank you to a lot of people, especially for those individuals that called us liars and made us work that much harder to bring yet again another amazing server to you. I would like to give a shout out to these following individuals specifically.

Novo - Most say without Sandz Delteria would of never got anywhere, but you stormed into Delteria took leadership and brought delteria to the next level. Part of me feels even without GFXs you could of accomplished this. Your leadership and your commitment to delteria made what it was, Delteria owes you a thank you the most, your the most incredible programmer i ever encountered.

Sandz - Even though we had our share of issues, without you delteria would not have its unique style and godly like graphics. I'm just glad you left this server in good hands, You will never be forgotten and thank you.

Zerith - You already know homie, even though delteria would not have what it has without sandz (the style) you was able to take off where sandz left off. Of Graphics and our content would of been limited without you. You are definitely the second Sandz. When we needed you the most despite the military and our country calling you, you came to out assistance...Semper Fidelis.

Alpho - You have grown a lot over these last few months, your consistent dedication kept the entire team motivated. If anyone believed this could be done it was definitely you.

Burgerman - Thank you for cleaning out RaveJ's trash and bringing our levels development team organization, you filled the level aspect of delteria.

Shurikan/Rexx - Shurikan you have adopted Sandz and Zeriths style, you have showed delteria great potential by adding amazing graphics to thousands of images in our database with matching quality you have done a awesome job. Rexxy even though we lost you early, Your spark of interest influenced other developers, thank you for your hard work.

SnakeAndy (SNK) - When I got fired from Era, you brought delteria to stefans attention and allowed iEra to be the base where delteria was built off. You are another individual that made this all happen so soon. Thank you Snk, your a great friend.

Xor - Despite you globally banning me (lol), you told stefan about the potential Delteria had and opened up his eyes to acceptance. Thank you old friend.

_Z3phyr_/Cloven/Alex Stravier - Thank you for keeping delteria alive so that we could complete this server that has been in development for over a decade. Zephyr most importantly helped me out when I was in financial needs, I'am forever in your debt.

I'm sorry if I missed you, but thank you if I missed you!

~Delteria Iphone soon to come~ (thread was duplicated from graalians)

P.S Thanks you to these beta testers that investigated and pestered me to fix every glitch you encountered. (Xena, Tizmiz , Chelterrar and many more...)
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 02-20-2013, 07:02 AM
Dictatin' since 2001
Fidel Castro is a jewel in the roughFidel Castro is a jewel in the rough
Good job guys, good to see all of your hard work pay off. Can't wait to play it

If beta is any indication, other i servers better watch out

Last edited by Fidel Castro; 02-20-2013 at 08:16 AM..
Old 02-20-2013, 07:04 AM
Skeptik_P2P is on a distinguished road
Congrats MD baby can't wait till it's out !!!
Old 02-20-2013, 07:25 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
I'm proud to say I was apart of the beta testing, It looks amazing, best of luck in the future.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:43 AM
Chi Patrol
taylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to all
Off the chain, definitely gonna have some fun w/ this once it's released. Beta is looking sharp!
Old 02-20-2013, 04:44 PM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
Very proud of you guys. From old tahan to new Delteria.
Old 02-20-2013, 06:32 PM
Tee Hee
smirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to smirt362 Send a message via MSN to smirt362
No access makes me sad

Don Hertzfeldt <3
Old 02-20-2013, 07:22 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
grats
Old 02-24-2013, 10:09 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
yay!
Old 02-25-2013, 03:56 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
SnakeAndy (SNK) - When I got fired from Era, you brought delteria to stefans attention and allowed iEra to be the base where delteria was built off. You are another individual that made this all happen so soon. Thank you Snk, your a great friend.
I suppose I can take partial credit for this, you're welcome! I can't wait to play this on my iPhone, I'm looking forward to the successful release.
Old 02-25-2013, 04:38 AM
GraalOnline Zone Manager
Tashkin is a jewel in the roughTashkin is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Tashkin
Grats to you all. I am looking forward to playing this when released.