Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-11-2012, 12:29 AM
Bert
snoop413 can only hope to improve
why are you saying UN is the immature server? like the one you play on is any better. staff members on zod and era have spawned items to sell for USD. the manager of shaded legend tried getting everyone on UN fired because he was threatened, and he asked every girl that would talk to him for nudes. people on val cyber for items or PSN codes.

last night the manager of era came on our server to troll about having a ToS. if you don't like it, then don't play.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:37 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoop413 View Post
why are you saying UN is the immature server? like the one you play on is any better. staff members on zod and era have spawned items to sell for USD. the manager of shaded legend tried getting everyone on UN fired because he was threatened, and he asked every girl that would talk to him for nudes. people on val cyber for items or PSN codes.

last night the manager of era came on our server to troll about having a ToS. if you don't like it, then don't play.

Also whom are you speaking to directly? I'm a little confused on this tangent.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:43 AM
Bert
snoop413 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Also whom are you speaking to directly? I'm a little confused on this tangent.
Old 03-11-2012, 05:45 PM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoop413 View Post

I think most people only play UN because it is the last remaining classic server available. Not that it has any sort of content or fun involved like it used to. I'm sure if any other classic server is on the list, people would go there.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 03-11-2012, 09:26 PM
Unholy Nation
Starfire2001 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticX2X View Post
I think most people only play UN because it is the last remaining classic server available. Not that it has any sort of content or fun involved like it used to. I'm sure if any other classic server is on the list, people would go there.
There is plenty of stuff to do on UN. The problem is there is never anybody new to do it with (see mode, observer).
Old 03-11-2012, 10:14 PM
geneticfrog can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to geneticfrog Send a message via MSN to geneticfrog
UN is the only server left with limited Time for trials is one of the main issues.

why would new players play UN if they can play zodiac and era for free with no time limits...

Old 03-11-2012, 10:38 PM
Prince
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfire2001 View Post
There is plenty of stuff to do on UN. The problem is there is never anybody new to do it with (see mode, observer).
In the most unstructured and bugged way possible.

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 03-12-2012, 01:41 AM
Unholy Nation
Starfire2001 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
In the most unstructured and bugged way possible.
Like what? There are no bugs with tower defense, any of the board games, or any of the nearly 100 events (if there is report it to me and I'll fix it.) Bowling is old but their is only one bug I can think of, but is never used cause people are long bored of it. The Castle Wars system which everyone on UN thinks is crap and wants redone is easily better than any of the forts on iphone. Plus it has all the things you'd expect; sparring, tag team sparring, a regular tournament schedule, tcpk... etc.

Some UN oldbies like to pick it apart and can do so because they know everything about it, sort of like a dude who has been married for 50 years knows his wife's every personality flaw.

UN's biggest problems arethe heart quests are garbage and noobs have no way of even knowing where to go to find them, but even with that UN would probably have the same average amount of players as Zodiac and Era is it were not for Observer Mode.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:49 AM
geneticfrog can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to geneticfrog Send a message via MSN to geneticfrog
Quote:
Like what? There are no bugs with tower defense, any of the board games, or any of the nearly 100 events (if there is report it to me and I'll fix it.) Bowling is old but their is only one bug I can think of, but is never used cause people are long bored of it. The Castle Wars system which everyone on UN thinks is crap and wants redone is easily better than any of the forts on iphone. Plus it has all the things you'd expect; sparring, tag team sparring, a regular tournament schedule, tcpk... etc.

Some UN oldbies like to pick it apart and can do so because they know everything about it, sort of like a dude who has been married for 50 years knows his wife's every personality flaw.

UN's biggest problems arethe heart quests are garbage and noobs have no way of even knowing where to go to find them, but even with that UN would probably have the same average amount of players as Zodiac and Era is it were not for Observer Mode.
along the fact that new players have a time limit on UN added to the fact that there is no guide, map or tutorial for hearts sword/shield and basicallly everything else.

the new players log on, walk outside get pked/realise the limited time then log on ERA or Zodiac.
Old 03-13-2012, 09:51 AM
Prince
Quote:

How about the isle of bane which has a literal crap ton of broken ****. Yeah sure there are arcade games, but what are the incentives to play them on graal rather than on a different website with probably better programming and attractiveness?

The CastleWars system needs reform terribly, but it's something hardly any management goes out of their way to doing considering how it ended up when I was trying to do it. Yeah Iphone is ****, but Iphone is a mobile platform (with a larger market for more basic games like graal) and thus it's still enticing to play.

My biggest concern about UN is how you guys fail to even convey updates properly and have a PR Admin who does so in such a terrible format.

It's actually really funny that no player has yet to defend UN and it's current standing. Not to worry though, we have staff in this thread criticizing other servers with an actual playerbase higher than 15 (not including staff).

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 03-14-2012, 07:46 AM
LOCAL DOUCHEBAG
James is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to James
sweet......hopefully it dies

JAMES BAY PACKERS
2011 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2012 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS

“If I can slow it down in my mind... things will be fine."

-Aaron Rodgers
2011's NFL Most Valuable Player

Old 03-14-2012, 07:48 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
sreftguhiuihuih
Old 03-19-2012, 05:09 AM
Kevin Azite
Mark Sir Link is just really niceMark Sir Link is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mark Sir Link
Quote:
How about the isle of bane which has a literal crap ton of broken ****. Yeah sure there are arcade games, but what are the incentives to play them on graal rather than on a different website with probably better programming and attractiveness?

The CastleWars system needs reform terribly, but it's something hardly any management goes out of their way to doing considering how it ended up when I was trying to do it. Yeah Iphone is ****, but Iphone is a mobile platform (with a larger market for more basic games like graal) and thus it's still enticing to play.

My biggest concern about UN is how you guys fail to even convey updates properly and have a PR Admin who does so in such a terrible format.

It's actually really funny that no player has yet to defend UN and it's current standing. Not to worry though, we have staff in this thread criticizing other servers with an actual playerbase higher than 15 (not including staff).
I think overall the state of castlewars probably matters very little

it's probably a decade too late to fix the mixed grab bag strategy that UN thrived on, and the weakness of having a broad amount of things to do without much depth has been exposed for some years.

There are some people still working on UN who can clearly keep broadening out what the server is about but the depth will probably never come along unless a lot of the better developer's come along to lend a helping hand to UN in terms of getting a real infrastructure in place.

There's too much stuff for any one person or handful of people to realistically do that without gutting a lot of the current content, and that doesn't really work very well because of the lack of depth.

And this dumb competitiveness between servers which virtually everyone in this thread seems to be going on about seems to make that a very unlikely possibility, and if some how the best developers from each server were to come together, they might as well just go to Classic and work on a clean slate.