Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-09-2013, 03:31 AM
Joe Cruddas (VIP)
gravator has a spectacular aura aboutgravator has a spectacular aura about
Alchemy item concern

I was around when the new alchemy had been released, and as was back then still holds true today, some new graphics to replace at least some of the current graphics.

Recently i had help from Alan getting platemail of protection and scalemail of protection alchemied, but the mud image for these items was exactly the same, thought the armors were correct when worn, and today i had gauntlets of leucetius made, and they have the mud icon of a glove, would it be too much trouble to have a gauntlet LOOK like a gauntlet and not the glove?

And a longtime issue with many players since new alchemy had been released was the colors, someone had offered to make a recolor of the old FHoM and PMoP (he made the crest blue instead of red) and i had also seen a recolor making the helm actual gold, black and grey with the proper shading but the recolors were declined, many people did not appreciate the poor effort on the graphics currently in use and i agree with those people, it was a sloppy and a downright lazy "dip it in that can of paint and call it a day" type coloring, no shading at all and i would have hoped those that made the graphics would have had more pride in their work than that.