Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Information > Gods
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-10-2004, 12:04 AM
Banned
Monkeyboy_McGee is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limelight Panda
Yeah, I just got brigids medium level spells +gloves today.. but I didn't get peace (*wonders why*) brigid is alright, you almost have no way to level up unless you have summon avatar, and her gloves aren't the best since there have been other alchemy items.. like havoks with wc/ac, and I just saw a HSoD with Con on it.. and then gloves of the bandit, but in the end, she is a good god, could be better like ogma or so.. but I doubt anything would be done, yet.
Ogma is too powerful.
Old 06-17-2004, 09:18 PM
Mister 1,000,000
GoZelda will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to GoZelda Send a message via MSN to GoZelda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyboy_McGee
Ogma is too powerful.
So is Zoe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance
stefan is satan
I am the best.
[URL removed]Music or aural pollution?
Old 05-08-2005, 01:31 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
So, what's happaning to the spells what have no use? (Ressurection etc)
Old 05-10-2005, 10:19 AM
Mercenary
Raziel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Raziel
Man, I hate Brigid... just wanted to point that out.
Old 05-10-2005, 11:37 AM
"Member ID=2610"
Snakeandy7 is on a distinguished road
I personally don't know her.
of slavery my son".

Old 05-17-2005, 07:54 AM
Tįri o Taurė
ReBorn_Spirit is on a distinguished road
Let me just point out a few things about Brigid, that I have been with for about a good year now. First of all, SHE, is not a "god" but a Goddess. About these gloves, yea shure you can get better... for a barbarian, Brigid is more for the white mages then a player killing barbarian ok. You cannot truely start off with jus brigid unless you know what you are doing. If you need a more literal translation for that.. SORRY NEW PEOPLE DONT USE THIS GODDESS. No offense to anyone please...
Old 05-17-2005, 07:59 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
What about the spells?
What ones work?
Old 05-17-2005, 08:17 AM
Tįri o Taurė
I got Peace, it works, on what.. mm well not much but yea.. I guess you could use it to run around in an immense.

Sanctuary is the infamous ANTI-Magic field the Brigid priests use, that works great with a Govannon archer in a party on any map with magic... not so great for brutals.

Gloves, well these are more for the white mage that needs just a little extra backup attack. Don't look to make it a main weapon, they all have a limit you know.

Insect plague and thorn wall... well they are somewhat defective.. but working, the insect plauge explodes.. and thorn wall makes a little line of traps. Not so great to use just yet.

The spell Ironwood Skin will add about twice as much as the armour spell will for AC... Unless you have AC to the point it doesnt affect this anymore. But like the real white mages, it is helpful when your out training a level 1-8 friend with little armour.

Ok.. what else is there you want to know??

**As far as I know there arent many other spells Brigid will give you that you don't use or are just plain disabled, and yea I may have forgotten one, thats because im really tired right now(lol).
Old 05-18-2005, 11:40 AM
lol, thanks. Brigid needs a 'face lift'.
Old 09-02-2007, 06:55 AM
Tįri o Taurė
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taharu View Post
oh and the gloves do add wc =D. but they dont add fire damage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limelight Panda View Post
Yeah, I just got brigids medium level spells +gloves today.. but I didn't get peace (*wonders why*) brigid is alright, you almost have no way to level up unless you have summon avatar, and her gloves aren't the best since there have been other alchemy items.. like havoks with wc/ac, and I just saw a HSoD with Con on it.. and then gloves of the bandit, but in the end, she is a good god, could be better like ogma or so.. but I doubt anything would be done, yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
lol, thanks. Brigid needs a 'face lift'.
The Thorns that brigid gives you can actually kill bomy lords with now, thats a low level grace award too. 100 / 50

As for the gloves, they still are unbeatable, and they do infact give you fire damage if you don't have karate. If you do you need to use something like punching or jumping to actually use the fire damage. IE - > "/useskill jumping"
I find I do more damage then most of my friends around the same phisical level as I.

The Avatar is actaully too fast for its own good now, sure its nice, but insane to control.

You do infact resist all of biles wounding spells, infact any gods wounding spells have no effect on brigid. The 90 some physical resistance you get, actually has no effect at all on the entire server, until its fixed don't plan on the physical resistance to help you. It IS possible to start with brigid, if you want to kill skeletons with friends helping you, until you can get your wall of thorns. Then with wall of thorns you can move up to things like trex and eventually lords and on to your avatar.

Tools are actually useable with brigid, even the pickaxe. It doesnt make any difference, as the gloves and punch still kill just about anything that isnt a player. I suppose if I had a better phyisique level I might be able to hit players with my fists.

Keep in mind, Brigid's holy word and holy orb only effect bile players (supposed to) and skeletons. If cult monsters ever appeared they would also be wounded by a Brigid followers holy wounds. Also the bannishment does the same as holy word, however has a chance to either instantly kill the skeleton or completely miss them, would recommend holy word anyways.

The rest is all good bonuses to brigid, unless you want to use weapons of course. Brigid would make excellent party support, however party system is not good beyond level 20, until they fix that.
Old 03-04-2008, 07:46 AM
Revontulet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReBorn_Spirit View Post
The Avatar is actaully too fast for its own good now, sure its nice, but insane to control.
Indeed.
I'm a follower of Brigid and I use Avatar to clear maps, well I try to.
The avatar moves so quickly it's very difficult to guide into certain enemies.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:49 AM
GK Manager
Sky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sky
Hrm, fix brigid, plx
Old 04-08-2009, 09:40 AM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Would be pretty neat if wall of thorns only slowed down your enemies when walking through it. As of now it slows down both yourself and your enemies which makes it VERY situational because of it's long cast time.

Also the avatar should be slowed down a little because it's really hard to actually kill stuff with it.
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:10 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoZelda
So is Zoe.
Vitriol is done with Balor, not Ogma. Zoe followed Balor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReBorn Spirit
You do infact resist all of biles wounding spells, infact any gods wounding spells have no effect on brigid.
Wounding hurts you. Diseases don't.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:08 AM
Registered
--Chris-- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to --Chris--
So I just logged back on GK cause I was feeling Nostalgic and lost my "Gloves of the Sun" on a trade table lol