Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-20-2001, 01:08 AM
Ahahahahah I still live.
evilive is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to evilive
Post Adieu

Well, I guess I am now composing my finall farewell message to the Graal Community. I have had some fun times during the past two years spending my time online getting to know people all around the world. Despite what my parents have said, I have become close to the friends that I have met through Graal. I have a few things to say before I leave for good, though, my friends.

For one, I am now appointing my assistant FireBolt, otherwise known as Zach, in charge of the Bomy Managment. That means that all E-mails for Bomy submissions will now be dirrected to [email protected]
Also, I am re-hiring (Sorta) Shadow Angel as an assistant. He's usefull and resourcefull at finding information and relaying it. Don't give these two much hassle, or you'll have me to answer to. Which leads me to the next topic.

Although I will be leaving the Graal Community, I will not be leaving the boards for some time. I will monitor and keep track of things are going and post now and then with some ideas. You will not, though, find me in game. Also I will not be checking Bomy Submissions, so if you send them to me, you'll probably never see it online.

Now then, about the BAES. The graphics are finished, unless Stefan wants a bit more added. All that needs to be done for it is Stefan's scripting. Please do not E-mail me or phone me or instant message me or anything complaining about it. It's not my problem if it's not scripted.

Now now, please don't start getting all whiney and teary eyed. Please just say your good byes and such while I am un-installing Graal2k1. It's been great ya'll. And perhaps we will meet again....And Stefan, I must talk with you on ICQ. It's important and pertaining to what's going to happen from here on out.

This is Gonmon Kitatchi, Bomy Admin and Co-Creator, signing off for the -- possible -- last time. Farewell and good-bye.
AIM: MyLonelyLog
E-Mail: [email protected]
Current Project: "I haven't been here since 2003. Yeah."
Old 10-20-2001, 01:11 AM
Space Monkeys, everywhere
DeathChill is on a distinguished road
ONO
Old 10-20-2001, 01:12 AM
TDK_RC7 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to TDK_RC7 Send a message via AIM to TDK_RC7 Send a message via Yahoo to TDK_RC7
g'bye

Sisok (RP Admin) Divided Kingdoms
Old 10-20-2001, 01:15 AM
Über-1337 Member
DarkPyro_2001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to DarkPyro_2001 Send a message via AIM to DarkPyro_2001 Send a message via Yahoo to DarkPyro_2001
;_;

NoFace (3/25/02 8:42:10 PM):
Mass message:
how do u get the trident to work?
Old 10-20-2001, 01:17 AM
Banned
thotijn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to thotijn Send a message via Yahoo to thotijn
bye...:o
Old 10-20-2001, 01:34 AM
Wark!
Domini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Domini
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 10-20-2001, 02:07 AM
revalation is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to revalation Send a message via Yahoo to revalation
Well... bye.

kuromu.
Old 10-20-2001, 02:29 AM
LOCAL DOUCHEBAG
James is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to James
[penchoo]
good, gonmon got some sense into him

JAMES BAY PACKERS
2011 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2012 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS

“If I can slow it down in my mind... things will be fine."

-Aaron Rodgers
2011's NFL Most Valuable Player

Old 10-20-2001, 02:31 AM
LOCAL DOUCHEBAG
James is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to James
Quote:
Originally posted by James
[penchoo]
good, gonmon got some sense into him

JAMES BAY PACKERS
2011 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2012 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS

“If I can slow it down in my mind... things will be fine."

-Aaron Rodgers
2011's NFL Most Valuable Player

Old 10-20-2001, 03:04 AM
RADiKAL is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to RADiKAL Send a message via AIM to RADiKAL
I'll miss ya
Old 10-20-2001, 03:23 AM
stop all the downloadin'
LilNiglet is on a distinguished road
Re: Adieu

Quote:
Originally posted by evilive
Well, I guess I am now composing my finall farewell message to the Graal Community. I have had some fun times during the past two years spending my time online getting to know people all around the world. Despite what my parents have said, I have become close to the friends that I have met through Graal. I have a few things to say before I leave for good, though, my friends.

For one, I am now appointing my assistant FireBolt, otherwise known as Zach, in charge of the Bomy Managment. That means that all E-mails for Bomy submissions will now be dirrected to [email protected]
Also, I am re-hiring (Sorta) Shadow Angel as an assistant. He's usefull and resourcefull at finding information and relaying it. Don't give these two much hassle, or you'll have me to answer to. Which leads me to the next topic.

Although I will be leaving the Graal Community, I will not be leaving the boards for some time. I will monitor and keep track of things are going and post now and then with some ideas. You will not, though, find me in game. Also I will not be checking Bomy Submissions, so if you send them to me, you'll probably never see it online.

Now then, about the BAES. The graphics are finished, unless Stefan wants a bit more added. All that needs to be done for it is Stefan's scripting. Please do not E-mail me or phone me or instant message me or anything complaining about it. It's not my problem if it's not scripted.

Now now, please don't start getting all whiney and teary eyed. Please just say your good byes and such while I am un-installing Graal2k1. It's been great ya'll. And perhaps we will meet again....And Stefan, I must talk with you on ICQ. It's important and pertaining to what's going to happen from here on out.

This is Gonmon Kitatchi, Bomy Admin and Co-Creator, signing off for the -- possible -- last time. Farewell and good-bye.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-20-2001, 03:33 AM
rock
gozen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to gozen Send a message via AIM to gozen Send a message via Yahoo to gozen
bye gonmon

heh i remember i used to talk to you on Classic about your town heh
YES THEIR WAS INTELLIGENT COVERSATION ON CLASSIC!
Old 10-20-2001, 03:41 AM
Zatoichi
TrueHeaT is an unknown quantity at this point
g'bye

If anyone has any of my tilesets and graphics, please PM me as I would really love to have them.
Old 10-20-2001, 03:55 AM
randomrubbish.net
cds96 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to cds96 Send a message via AIM to cds96
zach will do good.

laters

craig is now backing up cookies ;]
Old 10-20-2001, 03:56 AM
randomrubbish.net
cds96 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to cds96 Send a message via AIM to cds96
one more thing, gonmon you like the avatar iracious made for me?

craig is now backing up cookies ;]