Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2005, 12:52 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
The levels are being made better, we're making more use to Bravo.
Jordan (Haunter) just let us get on with it. If Bravo doesn't make it, hell you can have the levels.
Old 05-16-2005, 11:46 PM
haunter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx
The levels are being made better, we're making more use to Bravo.
Jordan (Haunter) just let us get on with it. If Bravo doesn't make it, hell you can have the levels.
Then why not start from scratch rather than restricting yourself by working off of something that's already finished? The tileset doesn't even fit together right in some spots!

I don't want them back, I don't even play Graal... That's not the point. I pretty sure I stated this earlier, but I don't want something I've worked on so hard, passed around, slapped up, abused, or disrespected like some cheap Twi'lek slave wench (Sorry... too much KotoR.) It's not the most impressive content, but I worked very, very hard on it, and it's something I managed to create on my own. I'm rather proud of it.

You don't seem to understand why I don't want the levels/graphics being used... But what I don't really understand is why you insist on using them... Other than, "Because they were made for Bravo!" Which is a crock of bullpocky. I have my theories, but I'll choose to keep them to myself at this moment. So why don't you tell me?
Old 05-17-2005, 01:21 AM
:]
Thak2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Thak2
You guys shouldn't be jerks and use Shadowless' levels if he doesnt want you to. :/
Old 05-17-2005, 08:06 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thak2
You guys shouldn't be jerks and use Shadowless' levels if he doesnt want you to. :/
You seem to forget, they were made for BRAVO.
They're being used on Bravo no matter what.
-
Jordan, what do you want me to tell you?
Why we're using the levels?
Old 05-17-2005, 04:15 PM
Former PW Admin
Matman58 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Matman58 Send a message via AIM to Matman58 Send a message via Yahoo to Matman58
It doesn't matter who made the levels now being once they go into FTP on graal and go online, they belong to GraalOnline. We are not using everything exactly either....a lot of stuff is being done to the levels to make them better.
Old 05-17-2005, 06:14 PM
I don't know all the rules and whether its legal to use his levels and tiles or not.

But, still - he made them, and doesn't want you to use them.

When everyone working on your New Bravo stubbornly refuses to stop using someone elses work, especially on a new unrelated project for what they were originally intended, it gives the server a bad impression, and makes you look like uncaring thieves.

I though, don't mind if you use anything I made for Bravo things on there.
Old 05-18-2005, 03:02 AM
haunter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattman58
It doesn't matter who made the levels now being once they go into FTP on graal and go online, they belong to GraalOnline. We are not using everything exactly either....a lot of stuff is being done to the levels to make them better.
GraalOnline, yes. But you're not an employee of the GO company, you're a customer. What gives you or Andrew, or anyone working at 'Bravo' the right to say, "This part of GraalOnline is OURS". And don't lay the weight of your answer on the simple name "Bravo Online"... I honestly don't think that's good enough. I don't give a flying frell about a name. It's not the same project.

Quote:
Didn't I just finish saying that that is bullcrap reasoning?

Quote:
What, did I stutter? Yes, that's what I want you to tell me.
Old 05-18-2005, 03:55 AM
Yoonacorn
Scott is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Scott
Aww, how cute. This is where me and Shadowless (Haunter, as you narks like to say.) first met. I'll tell you right now, if I saw somone using my tiles on a server when I didn't want them to, I'd spaz. :X This is wrong. Even if Shadowless may have no right to tell you no, are your actions even ethical?
Old 05-18-2005, 11:43 AM
Is it so hard to understand?
We're using the levels because they're the only levels we have for scrawby.
I am still waiting for the PWA to step in and say something, if they don't say anything Bravo is going to use them.
Old 05-18-2005, 05:45 PM
That one guy...
zokemon is a jewel in the roughzokemon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Aww, how cute. This is where me and Shadowless (Haunter, as you narks like to say.) first met. I'll tell you right now, if I saw somone using my tiles on a server when I didn't want them to, I'd spaz. :X This is wrong. Even if Shadowless may have no right to tell you no, are your actions even ethical?

You're cool.
You don't own bravo anymore do you?
No.
Shut up.
Old 05-18-2005, 06:14 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
-
respect points going down :[
Old 05-18-2005, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Is it so hard to understand?
We're using the levels because they're the only levels we have for scrawby.
I am still waiting for the PWA to step in and say something, if they don't say anything Bravo is going to use them.

Ok, I zipped up the original scrawby levels, and I'll attach them.

Just don't be a jerk and keep using Shadowless' stuff, because people will think this new bravo is just a ripoff, instead of thinking that a new cool server might be coming back soon.

Tell me if anything is missing from this zip too.
Attached Files
File Type: zip bravoice1-8.zip (26.5 KB, 167 views)
Old 05-18-2005, 07:52 PM
I prefer to use the new ones, they look better.
Gerami, do you honestly think I care about respect on this game? hell no.
Zoke, thanks for supporting Bravo. But don't be so harsh.. o_o.
Old 05-18-2005, 08:13 PM
Former PW Admin
Matman58 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Matman58 Send a message via AIM to Matman58 Send a message via Yahoo to Matman58
Uhm....I don't think we are using anybodys tiles, atleast from what I have seen we are using graal default tile set. Now if we are using other people tiles, I think that is wrong. Levels not as much if they are not being used. Haunter....I would like to know what levels are yours, cause honestly I don't know which ones are yours and which ones aren't....

I rethink my thoughts and honestly I shouldn't of jumped into this conversation with out knowing what levels are haunters. LOL Stupid me. I would like to retract my statements till I see what levels we are exactly using of haunters.
Old 05-18-2005, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matman58
Uhm....I don't think we are using anybodys tiles, atleast from what I have seen we are using graal default tile set. Now if we are using other people tiles, I think that is wrong. Levels not as much if they are not being used. Haunter....I would like to know what levels are yours, cause honestly I don't know which ones are yours and which ones aren't....

I rethink my thoughts and honestly I shouldn't of jumped into this conversation with out knowing what levels are haunters. LOL Stupid me. I would like to retract my statements till I see what levels we are exactly using of haunters.
I think all of the scrawby levels are his.
I'm not to sure though.
If they are Haunter I will re-make the levels. (Remove the ones that you made)

Last edited by xAndrewx; 05-19-2005 at 12:23 PM..
Closed Thread