FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2005, 02:06 AM
Script Monkey
Kaimetsu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad
I dont see why you argue about something you don't care about Kai
I said that I don't care about the outcome. The argument itself is interesting, though.

Regardless: You're continuing to use ad hominems. This whole "YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE SERVER SO UR WRONG" theme. It's idiotic. If you can't address the points I made then you should stay out of the argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi
Kai made fireworks and things
I also pioneered the whole minimessage thing. Y'know, where you get a little message at the bottom of your screen instead of having a script modify your chat text.

I kind of made the fireworks thing before I started working on 2K1, but I guess I let them use it.

I fixed a lot of bugs, too. Even added the bug report system.

Hm, what else? Metris, I guess? And I scripted stuff for RP events, like the fire on the pirate ship.
Old 05-08-2005, 06:02 PM
Rat...
Brad has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Brad Send a message via Yahoo to Brad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaimetsu
I said that I don't care about the outcome. The argument itself is interesting, though.

Regardless: You're continuing to use ad hominems. This whole "YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE SERVER SO UR WRONG" theme. It's idiotic. If you can't address the points I made then you should stay out of the argument.

I also pioneered the whole minimessage thing. Y'know, where you get a little message at the bottom of your screen instead of having a script modify your chat text.

I kind of made the fireworks thing before I started working on 2K1, but I guess I let them use it.

I fixed a lot of bugs, too. Even added the bug report system.

Hm, what else? Metris, I guess? And I scripted stuff for RP events, like the fire on the pirate ship.
Kai, I don't feel like arguing for hours on an online game forum. I've noticed recently as well that when you have nothing to say you the flame the other person to make it seem like you're smarter than they are. You call me idiotic for what reason? Every point I've made you've come back with a flame towards me or some random bull**** I'm not spending 20 minutes to read.

Also!

So a whole bunch of useless crap which noone used you made, right? Fireworks WOW THEY WERE A HIT. Metris was fun for about a week. The bug report system could have been scripted by Googi.

And to Googi: Scripting and making levels doesnt determine how much you contributed to a server. The server was based around the kingdoms for a while. I lead every kingdom at some point or was 2nd in command in every single one. I had like 3000 total hours on all my accounts. I hosted more events then anyone on that server ever did. Remember the trainer where everyone was going fast and running over walls? Yeah, I found that and turned it in. My little GSF thing which was fun for a few months. My 2 failure kingdoms which even though failed made an impact. I can go on if you want?

Brad.
2k14lyf
Forum idiots shall rule once more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Forums without brad will have been sad
Old 05-08-2005, 06:42 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
The bug report system could have been scripted by Googi.
Yeah but it would have only worked offline.

Quote:
And to Googi: Scripting and making levels doesnt determine how much you contributed to a server.
Yeah it does. It isn't the only thing, sure, but it is important.

Quote:
The server was based around the kingdoms for a while. I lead every kingdom at some point or was 2nd in command in every single one. I had like 3000 total hours on all my accounts. I hosted more events then anyone on that server ever did...My little GSF thing which was fun for a few months. My 2 failure kingdoms which even though failed made an impact. I can go on if you want?
I'm not doubting that you've contributed things, just not as much as Kai. Don't forget a lot of scripters on 2K1 got advice from Kai. His influence is immeasurable.

Quote:
Remember the trainer where everyone was going fast and running over walls? Yeah, I found that and turned it in.
I doubt you were the first to do so seeing as it was pretty widespread.
Old 05-08-2005, 07:22 PM
Rat...
Quote:
Yeah but it would have only worked offline.

Yeah it does. It isn't the only thing, sure, but it is important.

I'm not doubting that you've contributed things, just not as much as Kai. Don't forget a lot of scripters on 2K1 got advice from Kai. His influence is immeasurable.

I doubt you were the first to do so seeing as it was pretty widespread.

When I contributed the trainer I was bugs admin at the time so i actually got to talk to steve.

Look, I am tired of arguing with people I just want 2k1 back im done.

Brad.
2k14lyf

Quote:
Old 05-08-2005, 07:24 PM
:]
Thak2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Thak2
:/

Brad is trying to help 2k1 here, obviously he cares about it and wants to see it be online and fun again.

Why are you even arguing with him. He doesn't have any bad motives or anything.

It seems like Konidias is willing to work hard on 2k1 and spend a lot of time working on it too, why not let him take stabs at making it fun again. No one else is right now.
Old 05-08-2005, 07:30 PM
Zxion is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thak2
:/

Brad is trying to help 2k1 here, obviously he cares about it and wants to see it be online and fun again.

Why are you even arguing with him. He doesn't have any bad motives or anything.

It seems like Konidias is willing to work hard on 2k1 and spend a lot of time working on it too, why not let him take stabs at making it fun again. No one else is right now.
That's all that I'm trying to say, but of course every single thing I post has to be analyzed, I'm done posting here. It's pointless to even post anything anymore about this topic seeing as it's mostly turned into a flame war. Which is the point I was making.
Old 05-09-2005, 12:07 AM
Script Monkey
Quote:
I've noticed recently as well that when you have nothing to say you the flame the other person
Yeah, yeah. And you still don't know what an ad hominem is or why you shouldn't use them.

Quote:
You call me idiotic for what reason?
Uh. I didn't. This is the problem, Brad. You don't listen.

Quote:
So a whole bunch of useless crap which noone used you made, right?
I shrug. The minimessage thing was pretty important. In any case, I was only there for a couple of months.

Thing is, the guy who was manager at the time didn't give me any projects, so I just did stuff that was fun. Think you can guess who it was?

So what have you contributed to the server, besides your undesirable presence?

Quote:
I lead every kingdom at some point
But did you do it maturely or competently?

Quote:
I had like 3000 total hours on all my accounts
That just means you subjected others to your obnoxiousness for a really long time.

Quote:
I hosted more events then anyone on that server ever did
Etc, etc.

Nobody's denying that you had an effect on the server, Brad. It's just not been established that it was a positive one.
Old 05-09-2005, 01:19 AM
Rat...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaimetsu
Yeah, yeah. And you still don't know what an ad hominem is or why you shouldn't use them.

Uh. I didn't. This is the problem, Brad. You don't listen.

I shrug. The minimessage thing was pretty important. In any case, I was only there for a couple of months.

Thing is, the guy who was manager at the time didn't give me any projects, so I just did stuff that was fun. Think you can guess who it was?

So what have you contributed to the server, besides your undesirable presence?

But did you do it maturely or competently?

That just means you subjected others to your obnoxiousness for a really long time.

Etc, etc.

Nobody's denying that you had an effect on the server, Brad. It's just not been established that it was a positive one.

You're more hated in the graal community then I'll ever be Kai. Don't try to say that my presence isn't wanted around. YOURS isn't. You join every thread in a pathetic attempt at proving to the 14 year olds on the forum that YOU ARE SUPERIOR TO THEM~!@! It's really really pathetic. Atleast 50% of the forums think you're just a complete ass but they dont have the balls to say it. Go get a job or something, please. Hanging around online with teenagers just isn't what it used to be.

Brad.
2k14lyf

Quote:
Old 05-09-2005, 01:38 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Quote:
You're more hated in the graal community then I'll ever be Kai.
What the hell?
Old 05-09-2005, 01:44 AM
Script Monkey
Quote:
You're more hated in the graal community then I'll ever be Kai. Don't try to say that my presence isn't wanted around. YOURS isn't
Haha. Regardless of whether or not your unimaginative retort actually bears any truth, it isn't relevant. You claimed to have had a positive influence on 2K1, and I am challenging that statement. Your cute little attempts at insulting me won't change anything.
Old 05-09-2005, 02:07 AM
Rat...
Quote:
What the hell?

I don't flame people or start arguments with people for no reason. I have reason for everything I do. I could care less if you like me or not you don't even know if you're a guy or girl for christ's sake.

And a positive effect you say?

Well, I've had 3 playerhouse levels made, started some wars in kingdoms which provided activity for players for months, fixed a few bugs as bugs admin, gave away 1000's and 1000's of gralets as events admin, I can go on but I think I've proved my point ace.

Brad.
2k14lyf

Quote:
Old 05-09-2005, 04:39 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Quote:
I don't flame people or start arguments with people for no reason.
Are you saying Kai does?

Quote:
I could care less if you like me or not
I don't hate you.

Quote:
you don't even know if you're a guy or girl for christ's sake.
I know.
Old 05-09-2005, 05:05 AM
Rat...
Quote:
Are you saying Kai does?

Why jump into a topic and debate for fun against KIDS who actually care about something. If he doesnt care about the future of 2k1 why should he argue about it?

Brad.
2k14lyf

Quote:
Old 05-09-2005, 05:28 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Quote:
Why jump into a topic and debate for fun against KIDS who actually care about something. If he doesnt care about the future of 2k1 why should he argue about it?
Fun is a reason.
Old 05-09-2005, 05:38 AM
Script Monkey
Quote:
I don't flame people or start arguments with people for no reason. I have reason for everything I do
Cool, me too. Presumably you do not like my reasons? But what makes you think that I like yours?

Quote:
I could care less if you like me or not you don't even know if you're a guy or girl for christ's sake
Hahaha. And you were the one that said: "I've noticed recently as well that when you have nothing to say you the flame the other person"?

Quote:
Well, I've had 3 playerhouse levels made
Wow. I bet they entertained the masses for hours. It's a miracle that you were there to exercise your unique ability to make houses.

Quote:
started some wars in kingdoms which provided activity for players for months
About how much skill did that take? In other words: If you didn't do it, wouldn't somebody else?

Quote:
fixed a few bugs as bugs admin
Haha! Like hell you did, dude. How would you fix bugs?

Quote:
gave away 1000's and 1000's of gralets as events admin
Given your record of scamming and power abuse, I don't think it's difficult to guess where those gralats came from.