Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-17-2012, 06:53 AM
Tick
ssw22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightdamage was just on a posting spree
Old 11-18-2012, 10:55 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
According to the news article this update has caused GK to go from the most popular Gold server to Graal Online's most popular server, congrats!
Old 11-18-2012, 10:58 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
According to the news article this update has caused GK to go from the most popular Gold server to Graal Online's most popular server, congrats!
thx man
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:38 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Yes, it was a typing error which was (ofcourse) noticed AFTER it had been posted. We're waiting on Stefan to update the news...
Old 11-20-2012, 07:38 AM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Good work guys. Really nice addition. Should have it automated, though, that new items are added every ~3 losses by the tigbot. Instead of a ~a week of pathetic items, then a bunch of good ones, then more pathetic stuff.

Old 11-21-2012, 12:36 AM
Don't Go Mister!
OasaTor_PK is a jewel in the roughOasaTor_PK is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to OasaTor_PK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
Good work guys. Really nice addition. Should have it automated, though, that new items are added every ~3 losses by the tigbot. Instead of a ~a week of pathetic items, then a bunch of good ones, then more pathetic stuff.
This.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:05 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by OasaTor_PK View Post
This.
Right now I am trying to figure out ways to feed tigbot from the pool of existing items rather than spawning or otherwise creating items as rewards. I'm 100% open to suggestions of that nature.
Old 11-21-2012, 05:24 AM
The Nuke
Nuke_for_you will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Right now I am trying to figure out ways to feed tigbot from the pool of existing items rather than spawning or otherwise creating items as rewards. I'm 100% open to suggestions of that nature.
Raid houses that collapsed
Old 11-21-2012, 05:31 AM
Boom!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuke_for_you View Post
Raid houses that collapsed
Odds are that we would not find much on a weekly basis... lol
Old 11-22-2012, 04:44 AM
Boom!
Tigbot now accepts piles of ECs, minimum quantity is ten.
Old 05-02-2013, 04:59 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Hello,

you can now gamble 500 diamonds, 4 GKs and 5 ECs (instead of 10) to the Tigbot.

We also restocked it with some nice prizes.

Try your luck!

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 05-02-2013, 07:20 PM
Todd45 is on a distinguished road
We really need something that we can craft that is tigable. That gave me a reason to play the game and I was excited about it. Now, all everyone does is idle because no one can advance in gear or sales without some sort of incentive or something to work for.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:50 PM
xXKajalXx will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to xXKajalXx Send a message via Yahoo to xXKajalXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd45 View Post
We really need something that we can craft that is tigable. That gave me a reason to play the game and I was excited about it. Now, all everyone does is idle because no one can advance in gear or sales without some sort of incentive or something to work for.
He is right at this point. Nice addition with the GKs and ECs and Diamonds, but removing snowboots/thundersword is no good idea. Maybe bring up sonething like gamble-tickets that you can craft (different colors of tickets crafted with different mats), to tigbot and if you lose, the ticket gets removed (so that you don't win tickets, if you win). People will then mine again for let's say green ticket, or make waters of sapphire for blue ticket, or make water of ruby for red ticket, or stuff like that. Tigbot wouldn't get flooded with garbage then and you could control his inventory once a week/month to readd items or deleate items.
Was just an idea.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:09 PM
I n t e l l i g e n c e
Spiker has a spectacular aura aboutSpiker has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXKajalXx View Post
He is right at this point. Nice addition with the GKs and ECs and Diamonds, but removing snowboots/thundersword is no good idea. Maybe bring up sonething like gamble-tickets that you can craft (different colors of tickets crafted with different mats), to tigbot and if you lose, the ticket gets removed (so that you don't win tickets, if you win). People will then mine again for let's say green ticket, or make waters of sapphire for blue ticket, or make water of ruby for red ticket, or stuff like that. Tigbot wouldn't get flooded with garbage then and you could control his inventory once a week/month to readd items or deleate items.
Was just an idea.
I really do like this idea. Then each ticket can equate to a level of item type of system. For instance, 5 EC's could be level 1, and a Demon stone could be level 4 or so. Some people just like to gamble with Tigbot and hope to get something else. I love using Tigbot, but it restricts me on what I can and cannot gamble. Newer players would love to use it (Other than not having a cube) and earn slightly better or worse gear, depending on if you win or lose.

Just an idea. I like the thought of it though.
Old 05-03-2013, 12:06 AM
DripZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to DripZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd45 View Post
I disagree, the reason I do is because the type of solution you're requesting will only bring more items into the economy. Also the craftable item isn't really hard to obtain basically all you need is iron and coal for and tigbottable item? Make's no sense. People idle not because they cannot advance in gear because they've improved their gear way to much? You have no idea how easy it is to obtain very good gear on GK now, they reached their ''incentive'' long ago they improve it during occasions since that's the only time expected where even better gear comes out. 30,30,30 is ridiculously easy to obtain.