Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Wiki Administration Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-22-2010, 09:54 PM
Me.
RegretZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
You want to write news that is geared toward predominantly English speakers while you yourself admit that you don't have a full grasp on it?
Just because he doesn't speak English as well as some of us doesn't mean he doesn't have just as much devotion and/or interest in helping the game as the rest of us. He just needs to refine his skills.
Old 12-22-2010, 10:00 PM
****in' Allstar
Feonix will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Feonix
They're still hiring? lols
Old 12-22-2010, 10:00 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
looks unorganized, and sloppy.
Speaking of grammar, no need for a comma there.
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 12-22-2010, 10:08 PM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
I guess not. zZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feonix View Post
They're still hiring? lols
The team currently does not need anymore members, but if for some reason a current member resigns, or is fired these applications will be looked at.
Old 12-22-2010, 10:11 PM
Me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
Speaking of grammar, no need for a comma there.
He's already been hired, nobody cares. XD
I caen tolk leik deees if i wanz, but that isn't how my news is going to look, and we already know that.
It's what you show us first that counts. We need to know you have the proper skills, and that you don't always use them on the forums. As long as you use them in your articles everything is A-OK.
Old 12-22-2010, 10:16 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegretZ View Post
He's already been hired, nobody cares. XD
I caen tolk leik deees if i wanz, but that isn't how my news is going to look, and we already know that.
It's what you show us first that counts. We need to know you have the proper skills, and that you don't always use them on the forums. As long as you use them in your articles everything is A-OK.
You can still hire powerpro, just have him write in his own language and ues google translator to make it English.
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 12-22-2010, 10:18 PM
Me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
You can still hire powerpro, just have him write in his own language and ues google translator to make it English.
Considering that's completely practical. XD
Old 12-22-2010, 10:21 PM
the KattMan
~ Powerpro ~
Luister niet naar hem! Je kunt er komen gehuurd en ik weet het! Natuurlijk kan dit Google Translator wordt een episch falen, maar dat is niet het punt. Ik weet dat je kunt er ingehuurd, ik heb vertrouwen in je! Laat geen domme ol 'Spijt in de weg staan!

PS: I can already tell that did not work.
Quote:
Old 12-22-2010, 10:26 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Thread closed.

The direction of this thread isn't very productive. The application will be reviewed at a later date if we need new additions to the team.
Closed Thread