Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 09:39 AM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
You can hope, but he doesn't type that much. ;o
Old 01-04-2007, 10:18 AM
:o
Mykel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Mykel Send a message via MSN to Mykel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
You could have PM'd Stefan or Ibonic, they'll sort it out.
Doesn't that go against the whole idea of the Support Center?
Old 01-04-2007, 07:47 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykel View Post
Wouldn't it be better then making a post, which I'm sure is against the rules?
Old 01-04-2007, 08:00 PM
Quote:
No actually, it wouldn't. Posts get noticed much quicker than PM's. And once again, isn't this all supposed to go through the Support Center. If the Support Center was being run properly, or had more people to actually run it, this wouldn't be a problem. Excal isn't the problem here, the support center is.
Old 01-04-2007, 08:15 PM
Unholy Nation
Malinko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Malinko
Quote:
Originally Posted by zell12 View Post
What should I do if my ticket is being ignored? Email Unixmad? Submit another ticket? Call the UN?

One of my tickets regarding GK has been answered 2-3 times by Stefan. He asked me to supply some info, I did just that and I am still waiting over a month for a reply... (1m 5d 21h 19m to be exact)
You have multiple options.
1) Assign the ticket to Stefan, if it isn't.
2) You can create another ticket, as a reminder.
3) Speak to other Graal Kingdoms staff about the issue, to see if some of the staff do agree it's a valid thing to be taken care of. Once this is done, one of those staff members will tell Stefan, which will lead him to do it, which has been the case in most cases.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zim5354 View Post
The support center doesnt always work, they need to learn that and fix it.
There's a forum called, "Tech Support" located in the Development Forums. It can be found here: http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...isplay.php?f=7. Report what needs to be fixed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
It does'nt work and they are ****ing useless when it comes to answering the tickets.

Hire proper staff ffs
What? The last time I checked the GraalOnline Support Center, each ticket was answered in less than 24 hours. Check the facts and statistics before stating such a thing. As in, please provide some proof that the claim is what happens most often.
Quote:
You could have PM'd Stefan or Ibonic, they'll sort it out.
This works, too! Whoa. I just sent a forum private message to Ibonic and he answered in less than 24 hours!
Quote:
I disagree.
I agree!
Quote:
Originally Posted by excaliber7388 View Post
Sometimes, they're considered low priority.
They may be answering more important ones ...or not.
Haha. You're clever. ...Or not.
Once again, the last time I checked the GraalOnline Support Center, most tickets were answers in less than 24 hours; whether the issue seemed "big" or "small."
Quote:
Well, this is an issue stefan alone must fix. No one else has access to the accounts on GK. He cannot do everything himself, start trusting someone else to do it. It backfired on them before, but with the proper precautions put in place it won't turn out like before.
Read the first quote!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
How can can you disagree, He has the Evidence to prove it and this isn't the first post regarding the Support Center negligence.
Evidence? Where? I see one claim he made, without him backing it up with proof at all. I know this isn't the first post/thread regarding this, but some people write bad tickets, without providing enough information to acquire support, so what more can staff do?
Quote:
I assume it's pretty rare, usually only happenes when it's only Unixmad/Stefan that can help. Like I said, get someone to take the load off again... :/
Ah, I forgot to address this. A former global staff, Lance, had such a power, but he resigned, therefore, no one else can do such a thing! Though, I think some others had the power before, but the chances of them using it are quite slim. I don't know, I guess it depends on what the issue is. As I said, contact other Graal Kingdoms staff members, as in, the administration.
Quote:
It does work and Ibonic happens to be away at the moment :/
It does work! Even when he is on leave, it still does work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Who said anything about Ibonic?

He can't be expected to do everything either.

You always seem to be talking for him.
Well...as GraalOnline's Game Master, I'm sure when he took the job, he knew what was expected.
Quote:
Fact remains, he does.
Fact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
I edited it, not worth the trouble.
You mentioned the reason in the editted reason.
Quote:
Well, if someone thinks their issue isn't being answered at the support center, might as well attempt to use individual contact for success, right? Works for most people!
Quote:
Hah.
Quote:
No actually, it wouldn't. Posts get noticed much quicker than PM's. And once again, isn't this all supposed to go through the Support Center. If the Support Center was being run properly, or had more people to actually run it, this wouldn't be a problem. Excal isn't the problem here, the support center is.
There's an application that most GraalOnline Support Center staff run which notifies them that there is a new ticket, even updated tickets. It comes with cool pop-up features, so I'm sure those are noticed first. In addition to that, there's at least one staff on the GraalOnline Support Center all the time, too. I agree, there might be little staff members, but if that small group of staff members are answering and supporting, then what's the use of growing? At least they are doing it. As I said, most people write tickets without providing enough information to do such a thing.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malinko View Post
There's an application that most GraalOnline Support Center staff run which notifies them that there is a new ticket, even updated tickets. It comes with cool pop-up features, so I'm sure those are noticed first. In addition to that, there's at least one staff on the GraalOnline Support Center all the time, too. I agree, there might be little staff members, but if that small group of staff members are answering and supporting, then what's the use of growing? At least they are doing it. As I said, most people write tickets without providing enough information to do such a thing.
So you're saying it's extra easy for them to see when there are new tickets and new updates? So, why is there such a wait, and in some instances, no reply at all? I'm not sure what you're trying to prove.

Oh, and, I thought you quit?
Old 01-04-2007, 09:19 PM
Unholy Nation
Quote:
So you're saying it's extra easy for them to see when there are new tickets and new updates? So, why is there such a wait, and in some instances, no reply at all? I'm not sure what you're trying to prove.
For the GraalOnline Support Center staff, yes, I do say it's extra easy to see, since it's quite organized. Why is there a wait? Perhaps before responding, those staff wish to take the time to look into things. As I said, most no replies are from the user not giving enough information.
Quote:
Oh, and, I thought you quit?
A lot of people quit and come back. No surprise there. Though, that isn't the point of this thread, it's to discuss the GraalOnline Support Center, responding to the question that zell12 has asked. Stay on topic.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:24 PM
Master Tux
WanDaMan is a jewel in the roughWanDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to WanDaMan
I am wanting my password for VIP.GRAAL.NET to work but it doesn't Stefan / Unixmad needs to read my support ticket!
Old 01-04-2007, 09:32 PM
Quote:
A lot of people quit and come back. No surprise there. Though, that isn't the point of this thread, it's to discuss the GraalOnline Support Center, responding to the question that zell12 has asked. Stay on topic.
Okay so, back on topic, if the system is so easily accessed and they've made it so easy for everyone, why are there so many complaints? And if it's just because they don't have enough people to run it, why haven't they hired more?
Old 01-04-2007, 09:36 PM
Unholy Nation
Quote:
Okay so, back on topic, if the system is so easily accessed and they've made it so easy for everyone, why are there so many complaints? And if it's just because they don't have enough people to run it, why haven't they hired more?
You state we should go back on topic, though, we aren't on topic. The original thread, with the first post asked what he should do since his ticket wasn't answer. Further discussion away from answering that question isn't really supposed to happen. If you wish to discuss it, then start another thread.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:48 PM
Quote:
You state we should go back on topic, though, we aren't on topic. The original thread, with the first post asked what he should do since his ticket wasn't answer. Further discussion away from answering that question isn't really supposed to happen. If you wish to discuss it, then start another thread.
You're kidding me, right?

His question was answered and discussion has shifted to this. It would be a completely and absolute waste to make a new thread. Also, it's funny how you made a huge reply that was "off-topic" and now that I bring up a valid point you tell me to stop going off-topic.

If you can't answer the question, don't. However, when I'm asking questions about the support center in a thread titled support center, I highly doubt I'm going off-topic.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
If you can't answer the question, don't. However, when I'm asking questions about the support center in a thread titled support center, I highly doubt I'm going off-topic.
That is about as logical as saying in Stephen's thread "Potential Icons" posting about who I look up to as an icon, as it is relative to the title, rather then posting about the actual content, would be on topic.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:56 PM
Quote:
That is about as logical as saying in Stephen's thread "Potential Icons" posting about who I look up to as an icon, as it is relative to the title, rather then posting about the actual content, would be on topic.
What the hell are you talking about?

The question has been answered. The discussion has switched. Therefore, the topic has switched. You were one of the people who helped switch it.

This is how threads go on a forum. Are you guys new? Why are you being so naive? rofl.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:30 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Stop arguing about what the thread is about. If you cannot discuss something without arguing, I will simply close the thread.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 01-04-2007, 10:55 PM
Starting not to love you
Curt1zzle has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Curt1zzle
Malinko:

The man, the myth, the legend. the liar

This message has been deleted by Sam. Reason: you should better stop it now
Closed Thread