Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-29-2013, 01:55 AM
ilovegirlzz can only hope to improve
Super elixer

ok killing someone with who has a super elixer should count as a kill seriously wtf is this
Old 12-29-2013, 02:46 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
It's nothing new, they've been around since as long as I can remember, and giving you a kill for the person using them would defeat the purpose of them in the first place.
You can only use one I think every 5 minutes anyway.
Old 12-29-2013, 02:53 AM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
It's nothing new, they've been around since as long as I can remember, and giving you a kill for the person using them would defeat the purpose of them in the first place.
allowing you to still get a +1 'kills' stat after someone gets revived from a super elixer doesn't defeat the purpose at all. at least in my opinion it doesn't.
Old 12-29-2013, 03:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
defeat the purpose? no just no.
Old 12-29-2013, 05:25 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
You use them, you get full heal, thus saving you a death.
Old 12-29-2013, 09:45 AM
there more like a second life than a full heal. a full heal is a cookie
a super elixer is what it is an elixer which grants the player a second life upon dying.
since the player who is under the effect of the super elixer technically "dies" the kill should cant and so should the death,
a simple compromise would be to give the player who killed someone under this effect a kill and the guy who died would not get a death that could be a second bonus from using this ec item.
Old 12-29-2013, 02:05 PM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
You should get a kill and the player get's revived. What is wrong with that?
Old 12-29-2013, 05:44 PM
Alfonso :3
Dragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragon551 Send a message via MSN to Dragon551
Actually, the player with a super elixer never actually dies. It basically just heals them when they get to 0 health and doesn't execute the whole "death" functions. This is why you get no kill or anything from killing them, they just heal when they're technically ABOUT to die.

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT
Old 12-29-2013, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon551 View Post
Actually, the player with a super elixer never actually dies. It basically just heals them when they get to 0 health and doesn't execute the whole "death" functions. This is why you get no kill or anything from killing them, they just heal when they're technically ABOUT to die.
Yeah we all know that but it shouldn't be that way. It's suppose to 'revive' you. Meaning, you are dead and brought back to life. If your health goes to 0 then it means you are dead...
Old 12-29-2013, 06:21 PM
Quote:
well based off the urban definition of dying in gamer terms, dying is when your hp reaches 0 so the player in fact dies but is just fully healed within the second he does die soo a super elixer is basically a second chance

give the killers their kill, give the killees no death and a second life ok ezfix why are you making this so complicated?
Old 12-29-2013, 07:49 PM
Fiberwyre_P2P will become famous soon enough
Why does it matter? You think those extra kills are going to make a difference? How often do you kill someone with a super elixir?
Old 12-29-2013, 08:07 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
super elixers cost 500-1k each, you're not getting the kill because the other player spent a shitload of money to "save himself"
Old 12-29-2013, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
super elixers cost 500-1k each, you're not getting the kill because the other player spent a shitload of money to "save himself"
They spent a shitload of money to be revived the other player should get the kill though as they got your health to 0. Which means you died. Though i don't care, i never have a problem with it. Anytime I've came across somebody who used them they died twice anyway.
Old 12-29-2013, 08:46 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
When I went through it (quite extensively making the witch potion, you helped me too @tacoalf) it seems that it finds a player with the elixer flag on, and at <1 health. It turns the flag off, and doesn't exactly revive them/heal them.

It effectively renders them invulnerable and sets their hp to max instantly, similar to the stasis effect of a Guardian Angel on LoL. There's a fancy display for their health and an animation of them coming back up, however this has nothing to do with what actually happens... as they never actually 'fell down' or died in terms of the system (it checks for super elixers before deaths, otherwise I don't believe they would function properly).
Old 12-29-2013, 11:57 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
It seems to me like somebody just want to complain about something.