Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2012, 02:36 AM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
I think MattKan does this nicely, I wish you the best

Old 05-03-2012, 05:29 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
We've made considerable progress in terms of levels and graphics, but we need SCRIPTERS. We have literally hundreds of beautiful graphics and levels completed, but they need to be integrated into the server. Therefore I ask for a skilled scripted who may be interested in helping to contact me via Forum PM, AIM (MattKan7) or Skype (MattKan77). I'm looking for NATs who can either develop fun activities such as mini games or a few additional core systems that have yet to be created. If you contact me we can discuss things a little bit before you choose to either help us or excuse yourself.

I ask that you give us a chance. I'm very flexible and I believe that I could find a solution for you to have a good and easy time working at Stroseria.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Today I recieved this rep

"Since I can't neg rep matt, I will neg rep you. Matt your not flexible, you are horrible owner/manager, you cant do anything, and your graphics arent amazing."

I'd like a mod to look into it and ban that unintelligent person and remove that rep, thanks.

Old 05-08-2012, 09:14 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk View Post
Today I recieved this rep

"Since I can't neg rep matt, I will neg rep you. Matt your not flexible, you are horrible owner/manager, you cant do anything, and your graphics arent amazing."

I'd like a mod to look into it and ban that unintelligent person and remove that rep, thanks.
Haha would be interesting to know who that was
Old 05-12-2012, 09:39 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
The scripting application has been updated:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...thkey=CMHL6coO

(If there's any feedback on the application itself please email [email protected] or post in this thread and I'll pass it on.)

And, believe me, I'm flexible.
Old 05-20-2012, 03:09 AM
the KattMan
I'm sorry for the double, triple post.

____

Please subscribe to our Facebook page for information about upcoming content and previews. We will be releasing trading cards to the Facebook page which showcase various weapons and baddies you will find in Stroseria.

http://www.facebook.com/Stroseria

Twitter users, we haven't forgotten about you! You can follow us on Twitter @GraalStroseria, too .

https://twitter.com/#!/StroseriaGraal

Last edited by MattKan; 05-20-2012 at 03:28 AM..
Old 05-30-2012, 03:03 PM
Bert
snoop413 can only hope to improve
every server needs NATs. instead of making a playerworld, you and whoever else develops for this server should have been learning to script instead. from the time you made this topic, you all could have learned a great deal. server will now likely fail.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:59 AM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
I don't know if you're already aware of any issues with your site, but I'm unable to access Stroseria's forums. "Oops! Google Chrome could not find stroseria.co.cc"
Old 06-07-2012, 02:23 AM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
Stroseria's looks too much like Zodiac for me to even show interest in
Old 06-07-2012, 02:37 AM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
Stroseria's looks too much like Zodiac for me to even show interest in
Shut up then? You've already proven your opinions by posting already; we don't need a refresher thank you very much.
Old 06-16-2012, 05:07 AM
the KattMan
To all of the people who told me and Entrok and Johan that this project would be dead within days, the server was actually purchased on June 1st, 2011, renamed to Stroseria on June 2nd, and development has only increased. Thanks to all of you guys who have supported us so far. To all of those who have cussed at us and told us that we're going to fail, I don't give a damn. I just care about getting the server released
Old 06-20-2012, 03:08 AM
the KattMan

Assuming all of our plans are successful, this is what Stroseria will ultimately end up looking like. We would like to release the server as one single server that both PC and iOS clients can log into, but we are still awaiting info from Stefan about this. Hopefully we will be able to; it would to be able to shine light on the PC community instead of just going all iCrazy >_>

Last edited by MattKan; 06-20-2012 at 03:21 AM..
Old 06-30-2012, 02:46 PM
blahh.
Shyre is on a distinguished road
nice
Old 07-02-2012, 09:33 PM
the KattMan
Right now our plan is to finish up the tutorial island, finish a few sytstems, and get some basic gameplay and events going. Then we will apply to Hosted and when we (hopefully) make it we'll open the doors and start letting players in.

Then, after we finish and polish everything else, we will apply for Classic and then release the entire server.
Old 07-03-2012, 03:55 AM
dem scrubs
Seeker99 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Seeker99
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
dat big rat