Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 12:33 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
iPhone VIP

I had an iPhone VIP account ([email protected]), and it ran out of subscription... now all my hours, items, etc. are in the account, unaccessible, and I honestly don't plan on resubscribing...

Could you please move my account to pc:5831894

Thanks
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 09-03-2011, 01:38 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
When the subscription is over you can continue to use the account without paying any Gralats. But you can only use it from one device or Facebook, like it was before you had the VIP subscription. For more information please contact [email protected].
Closed Thread