Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2011, 02:52 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Global News Team Facebook

Global News Team Presents:
Graal Facebook Page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GraalO...47588255787#!/

"Like" us today, at the link above, and receive up to date news about GraalOnline concerning both PC and iPhone Servers, alike!
Old 05-01-2011, 03:30 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
*smacks head*
Old 05-01-2011, 03:39 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
That's a big-ass "F."
Old 05-01-2011, 03:52 AM
Banned
WhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to behold
I don't think this is such a bad idea. A lot of Graal players are on Facebook (and certainly a lot more will be, soon). The existing iPhone Facebook pages tend to not have much useful information on them, maybe this one could turn a new leaf.

But yeah, that logo is friggin' enormous.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:59 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
That's a big-ass "F."
it's designed to eat you if you don't like the page immediately

like that head is a symbol of what you will look like after being eaten by the big F
Old 05-01-2011, 06:10 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
I think you're overestimating the amount of news readers willing to commit to....fb, twitter, etc... o_o
Old 05-01-2011, 06:25 AM
the KattMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
I think you're overestimating the amount of news readers willing to commit to....fb, twitter, etc... o_o
Since all the iPhone players seem to have their own "Graal Facebook" accounts, I think they will all like the page and read it.

As far as PC players go...you can like it, too, because it will focus mainly on PC news. (Even if just a few PC players like the page, they won't be forgotten.)

And some people (like me) use Facebook, but not Twitter, and vice versa. This should provide information to users who use one site, but not the other.

I suggest everybody either like this page or follow the twitter page, because news can be posted easier and is posted much more often than the Login News. The twitter page includes more "narrow" news than the "broad" news that is sometimes posted in the main news screen. (However, we are seeing about improving the Graal Client news, but there's not a whole lot that we can do.)
Old 05-01-2011, 08:18 AM
Doctor Who?
jacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to behold
Dont want to sound like a negative nancy, but the global news team is useless. Why not just make an open forum for developers to post their own news and attract their own players. The "news team" just seems like a useless middle man for people with nothing better to do.
Old 05-01-2011, 04:43 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_bald6225 View Post
Dont want to sound like a negative nancy, but the global news team is useless. Why not just make an open forum for developers to post their own news and attract their own players. The "news team" just seems like a useless middle man for people with nothing better to do.

An attempt at quality control. While I agree with you, I wouldn't want to have to scroll through twelves pages of news posts about a recolored head on Era iPhone just to see that Delteria's public.
Old 05-01-2011, 05:09 PM
Noctorious' NeoHunter
Seich will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Seich Send a message via Yahoo to Seich
The link appears to be broken. It takes me to the facebook homepage :/
Old 05-16-2011, 07:33 PM
zzzzz
foxboi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_bald6225 View Post
That's actually very true. I'd rather have developers giving me genuine and honest pitches as to why I should go onto their server rather than having a middleman do it. The middlemen cannot be as passionate and as enthusiastic as the person who created it themselves.
Old 05-16-2011, 07:50 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxboi View Post
That's actually very true. I'd rather have developers giving me genuine and honest pitches as to why I should go onto their server rather than having a middleman do it. The middlemen cannot be as passionate and as enthusiastic as the person who created it themselves.
Nothing prevents developers from getting their own "genuine and honest pitches" out there. Articles written by the GNT are the result of the developer not being that enthusiastic/passionate about the update enough to want it published on the server list.

The Graal News Team does make it possible for people without gold subscriptions to post updates to the Graal News feed though, so I wouldn't say they're completely useless.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:08 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
New

Maybe this?

Last edited by Emera; 05-24-2011 at 07:12 PM..
Old 05-16-2011, 08:37 PM
zzzzz
foxboi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Nothing prevents developers from getting their own "genuine and honest pitches" out there. Articles written by the GNT are the result of the developer not being that enthusiastic/passionate about the update enough to want it published on the server list.

The Graal News Team does make it possible for people without gold subscriptions to post updates to the Graal News feed though, so I wouldn't say they're completely useless.
That's true. However, I've never seen a developer who develops something worthwhile not being entirely passionate enough to want to catch the interest of the graal community. In most cases they would be the ones voluntarily taking the initiative to bring awareness to their creations. I can see what you're saying though about how the GNT assists in the distribution of developments in cases where developers are reluctant to attempt to publish it on the sever list.

Example:

I make the impossible GS1 to GS2 converter saving scripters loads of time converting old scripts and some leeway for lazy scripters who haven't learned GS2 yet. - Wouldn't I want to go to the community and put a spotlight on this innovation? It would be completely stupid to have someone else come and announce my idea for me as I would have much more insight into how everything works since I created.

But if the developers are the ones calling out to the GNT to announce all their developments then I guess their useful.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:49 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Thank me later when graal #1
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	216168_120580471355832_118247588255787_158727_7294512_n.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	52884  
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.