Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-27-2011, 04:28 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
I kind of like the idea of taking the concept of your idea; use that idea and add upon that towards the chat system itself to where the text fades by distance that way it isn't such a distraction at all.
patent pending
Old 02-28-2011, 04:17 AM
hi
Darugo is an unknown quantity at this point
A lot of this conversation is simply speculation. We could try combining both of the platforms as an open beta to see if they can work together.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:18 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Bump

Any update on this?
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:39 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Yes planned for next version
Old 03-12-2011, 05:39 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Yes planned for next version
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:46 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Another thing I'd like to see on the iPhone servers is confirmation popups. I've bought countless things I didn't want, added people, removed people, etc all because there's no confirmation on any actions you can do.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:49 PM
the KattMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Another thing I'd like to see on the iPhone servers is confirmation popups. I've bought countless things I didn't want, added people, removed people, etc all because there's no confirmation on any actions you can do.
I second this.

I also think that you could move the buttons around in the More section of the profile. "View Guild" is in the same thing as "Recruit to Guild" depending on whether or not the player has on a guild tag. This is annoying- I often recruit people I don't want. I think that all the buttons should have their own spot on the More section of the profile- the ones that are not applicable to be pressed at the time should be either invisible or greyed out

Also, I've been having big connecton problems to the server. Whenever I click the app to load, it goes to the loading screen before crashing. This repeats about 3 or 4 times before actually loading. Sometimes I have to restart the device, as well. It's very annoying, and it's not my own problem because everything else works fine, could you please fix it somehow?
Quote:

Last edited by MattKan; 03-12-2011 at 06:13 PM..
Old 03-12-2011, 06:44 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Ah sorry to disappoint but it doesnt seem to be simple, not sure if we can add it soon (keyboard)
About crash on startup: the next version is using much less memory and textures, so it should work better.
Old 03-12-2011, 06:59 PM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Ah sorry to disappoint but it doesnt seem to be simple, not sure if we can add it soon (keyboard)
About crash on startup: the next version is using much less memory and textures, so it should work better.
Edit: I misread what he said. Anyways, could you add and option to enable retina display so you can zoom out on the ipod 4?

Last edited by skillmaster19; 03-12-2011 at 10:47 PM..
Old 03-12-2011, 07:13 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillmaster19 View Post
Does that mean the screen resolution will go down? I think the resolution should go up on iPod 4th generation. I don't want to see it lowered when iPod 4 already runs fine on Graal. Yes, lower it on older devices to increase performance, but keep it the same or higher on iPod 4 because the screen resolution is already low.
...thats one hell of an assumption to draw from "the next version is using much less memory and textures"
Old 03-12-2011, 08:16 PM
Past iClassic GP
Zeke is on a distinguished road
I believe the iPad uses an 'HD' version of the Graal application... How on earth is Graal in HD?

Old 03-12-2011, 08:22 PM
the KattMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
I believe the iPad uses an 'HD' version of the Graal application... How on earth is Graal in HD?
By HD, it means you get a special icon on the homescreen with 3 characters instead of one on it. (That goes for both iPad and retina display on iphones)
Quote:
Old 03-12-2011, 08:25 PM
Past iClassic GP
Zeke is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
By HD, it means you get a special icon on the homescreen with 3 characters instead of one on it. (That goes for both iPad and retina display on iphones)
That was the joke. xD But I think it allows the iPad users to decrease the distance away from the character by selecting a 'zoom' checkbox.

Old 03-12-2011, 08:33 PM
the KattMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
That was the joke. xD But I think it allows the iPad users to decrease the distance away from the character by selecting a 'zoom' checkbox.
Yeah, but then everything has humongous pixels- i think it is intended for Graal iPhone's blind players
Quote:
Old 04-09-2011, 05:48 PM
Ez
Fogell is on a distinguished road
Last time I checked, 3rd party movement tools don't work. I tried one time to use Era on my iDevice and I could talk but couldn't use any movement keys; most likely to prevent macros.