Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-06-2011, 03:25 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Tip for iPhone servers:

Doing this may only benefit me, but alas I want it so I'm going to ask for it.

So I hooked a wireless/bluetooth keyboard for my iTouch so I could type easier on it. And I decided to play Graal iPhone on it. However, I was disapointed to find that I couldn't use the arrow keys to move and I couldn't use tab to type (and I couldn't use F8 to server warp ).

So my request for you is to enable chatting with tab and arrow keys to move so that I can prop up my iTouch and just use the keyboard to control it.

That would be all.
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 02-19-2011, 10:13 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Yes could be interesting, also for playing on iPad
Old 02-19-2011, 10:18 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
This would also theoretically enable balance between iPhone and PC players if you were to actually allow PC and iPhone to mingle together.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 02-20-2011, 06:39 AM
Bubble13 is on a distinguished road
Good idea, but unfair advantage.
Old 02-20-2011, 06:59 AM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble13 View Post
what
Old 02-20-2011, 07:01 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble13 View Post
How? If they both can use the keyboard for more fair movement and fighting, which was one of the main problems other then bull**** lag... How's it unfair.

Old 02-20-2011, 07:04 AM
osnap.
Xterminator will become famous soon enough
I think he meant it would be unfair because some players would play with the keyboard and would have an advantage on those who aren't.
Old 02-20-2011, 07:10 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Yes could be interesting, also for playing on iPad
Yeah, I have an iPad and I could prop it up and essentially play as if I was using a computer, I'd play the iPhone servers a lot more then
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 02-20-2011, 07:28 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
what
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
How? If they both can use the keyboard for more fair movement and fighting, which was one of the main problems other then bull**** lag... How's it unfair.
i suppose it's a matter of not everyone having/being able to afford a compatible keyboard...although tbh if you have an iDevice you can probably afford it.
Old 02-20-2011, 07:31 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
i suppose it's a matter of not everyone having/being able to afford a compatible keyboard...although tbh if you have an iDevice you can probably afford it.
If you got welfare, you can get it.

Old 02-20-2011, 07:43 AM
the KattMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
If you got welfare, you can get it.
I bet it'd be hard to count the number of Graalians on welfare
Quote:
Old 02-20-2011, 07:47 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
I bet it'd be hard to count the number of Graalians on welfare
I think you'd lose that bet.

Old 02-20-2011, 09:13 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
I don't understand why this is a big deal, if the keyboard exists (which obviously it does) then why not allow the extra feature? The iPad already has an unfair advantage to begin with cause it has a bigger screen and can see a lot more than what I can on my iTouch. Hope this works out. btw great idea, Matt!
Old 02-21-2011, 04:28 AM
the KattMan

See? Everything is in order except I can't use the Graal App without touching the screen
Quote:
Old 02-21-2011, 02:00 PM
Registerd Abuser
nullify has a spectacular aura about
If you could use a keyboard and gain an unfair advantage, why not just open it up to PC users? It'd be the same thing.