Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > NPC Scripting
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-05-2012, 03:02 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
RGB Colors in player.colors[]

Is it possible to give RGB formatted color codes to the character colors?

PHP Code:
player.colors[1] = {24713812}; 
Something like that? I know it's done on iClassic.
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:02 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
No, v6 has an expanded list of colors via an extensive list of HTML colors.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:10 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
No, v6 has an expanded list of colors via an extensive list of HTML colors.
I really never was familiar with the old or new system.. could you maybe explain it for us?
Old 11-05-2012, 09:23 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
I really never was familiar with the old or new system.. could you maybe explain it for us?
There are 16 (I believe) "regular" colors that we had for ages, which you can either reference by an integer from 0 to 15, or by a name (white, black, orange, green, darkgreen and so on). Now that I think about it, there may be more.. up to you to figure out At some point, Stefan added support for HTML colors in v6, which I believe you can only reference by name. Colors with the same name that existed prior keep their original RGB values though (like orange). A list of all HTML or "web colors" can be found here.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:44 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Or..... THIS? I found it somewhere. o.o

http://www.graaldepot.com/the-status-code-guide
Old 11-05-2012, 10:00 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
Or..... THIS? I found it somewhere. o.o

http://www.graaldepot.com/the-status-code-guide
Nope, that's just some HTML stuff. Also, there are 20 original body colors, not 16. Checked again. Should be 0 to 19, then. Not sure if the HTML colors have numerical indexes.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:02 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Oh well, it works in PMs at least. lol