Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-16-2011, 06:14 AM
dennis20014 is on a distinguished road
People talk about screen size advantage, couldn't they just put something in to make it wen you connected to iphone server, via pc, to limit the windows "viewing area"?"

And I don't see how that is an unfair advantage anyway, hardly anyone fights, just talking about getting there next bf or gf
Old 04-16-2011, 06:44 AM
Hazard to Graal
Jiroxys7 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis20014 View Post
People talk about screen size advantage, couldn't they just put something in to make it wen you connected to iphone server, via pc, to limit the windows "viewing area"?"

And I don't see how that is an unfair advantage anyway, hardly anyone fights, just talking about getting there next bf or gf
It's kind of annoying on iPhone Era. Mainly when you get those iPad players who brag about being able to kill you while being 30+ tiles off of your iPhone/iPod Touch screen.
Old 04-17-2011, 07:29 PM
the painkiller
iBreez has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiroxys7 View Post
It's kind of annoying on iPhone Era. Mainly when you get those iPad players who brag about being able to kill you while being 30+ tiles off of your iPhone/iPod Touch screen.
Exactly.
So why let ipad users play? They have an advantage. There's perfectly no good reason why you can't go on the iphone servers on PC.
There would be absolutely no advantage in classic iphone. I don't count sparring because barley anyone spars on iphone classic.
It wouldn't matter for era because it's already unbalanced like jiroxys said, ipad uses can snipe you from 30 tiles away.
I want to be able to play classic/era iphone without getting raped every 5 seconds because of lag on my itouch 2g.
Stefan, you have to face it. Classic/Era iphone will never be fair.
Old 04-23-2011, 04:22 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Hmm

So I was here on the Graal Forums on my iPod, and I found a picture posted by Kevin Azite. I took a screenshot...

It's almost an entire level and I have no problem seeing it. It makes me think that there isn't enough of the level shown on Classic iPhone.

I think there should be an option to "zoom out" a little so you can see more of the level.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:43 AM
◕ ◡ ◕
Bam112 is on a distinguished road
Great ideas in this thread!