Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-29-2014, 08:33 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
What up.

Not totally maxed out in experience, but close enough.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	maxout.png
Views:	141
Size:	125.3 KB
ID:	55670  
Old 07-29-2014, 01:35 PM
LONGCATISLOOOOOOOOOOOOONG
Packratia will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Packratia
All maxed out here at #7
Old 07-29-2014, 02:48 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashkin View Post
Congratz Conq I quit trying after the rollback happened from the hard drive failures. Lost to much experience.
Yeah that was what made me quit too, lost everything +items, was retarted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I'm not sure when you started playing, but there was a period when +3 or +4 armour was something to brag about.

I'm not sure what changed exactly but suddenly EAs were very accessible, people had high physical levels, and +12 was no longer something to brag about but instead something that was expected.

That's why our AC/WC system which is programmatically capped at 120 in either direction is no longer relevant.
It happened when 107 mental was discovered from DoV, then that bug with disarming traps, or stealing arrows over and over. The gameplay sort of went down hill from there.
Old 07-29-2014, 04:50 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
The gameplay sort of went down hill from there.
You have a pretty terrible definition of 'downhill.'
Old 07-29-2014, 05:48 PM
Da conq
Conqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to behold
Congrats Draenin and Mez

Old 07-30-2014, 01:23 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
It happened when 107 mental was discovered from DoV, then that bug with disarming traps, or stealing arrows over and over. The gameplay sort of went down hill from there.
I noticed a severe change in gameplay after that too. Someone hit's 110 everyone just ignores leveling and starts grinding DES.. then it turns into who can be the richest, then it just turned into a sort of TCG without the cards with idle @ bomboria. Any other server would have done a reset. And lets face it we can cry all we want about resets and we wont play again if it happens. It used to happen on Era more than pancakes at ihop yet there still doing better than us o_o
Old 07-30-2014, 01:44 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
There's no point in even resetting GK until certain things are changed, and there's mid-end game content. It's all grind on one specific thing until 107 because there's in no in between monsters to gain experience. It was brutal maps for years, which was a horrible way to level. Then you had every year when holidays would come around, mainly the Easter Egg Dungeon or Pumpkins on Halloween if I remember. Now we have the Christmas dungeon which stayed and I guess it's permanent content now, but that still feels like a holiday event that never got removed, and is just an instant level 107 on skills.
Old 07-30-2014, 01:58 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
There's no point in even resetting GK until certain things are changed, and there's mid-end game content. It's all grind on one specific thing until 107 because there's in no in between monsters to gain experience. It was brutal maps for years, which was a horrible way to level. Then you had every year when holidays would come around, mainly the Easter Egg Dungeon or Pumpkins on Halloween if I remember. Now we have the Christmas dungeon which stayed and I guess it's permanent content now, but that still feels like a holiday event that never got removed, and is just an instant level 107 on skills.
Yay level even faster so its not a grind to max out.. !! what a great idea x-x that would ruin the server 100% since it primarily is focused around 2 types of grinds... grind for levels or grind for items. I agree even questing would be "grinding" but at least you wouldnt be grinding to be able to fight people you could otherwise not do.. at least you would be left with the hmm whats next then getting to see. How about we cut the grind allt ogether and just start new accounts maxed out from the start (you know kinda like classic style servers like npulse did when u logged on and got everything).. *sarcastic* (even tho they did that then died)
Old 07-30-2014, 03:18 AM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Could we stay on topic? Thank you.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed