Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2003, 08:23 PM
Administrator
unixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to all
First Phase of Player World Beta testing

Today we start the first phase of Player World hosting Beta test:

* If you are a VIP/Gold you can subscribe on www.graal.net (be Sure to use the same Email and Password than on Graal)

* If you want to start a Player World project, you will be able to submit your project in My Page=> Register Player World

For the first phase, we will only validate "already open" Player Worlds, you can nevertheless record your player world but it will not be validated until we launch phase 2 of the beta test.

In a few days (probably next week) we will start Phase 2:

* Player World Owners will be able to pay the $59 (per 6 months) or $99 (per 1 Year). After the Payment is made and PlayerWorld validated we will launch Gserver/Npcserver.

If everything go well with Phase 2 we will Open the hosting to everyone.

NOTE: All "already open" Player World manager must contact me by Mail ([email protected]) , so i give them access to the billing system and Gserver/Npcserver manager.

If you see a bug on www.graal.net please open a ticket from http://support.graalonline.com , it will help us a lot.

ALSO I WILL NOT TOLERATE SPAM NEITHER 1 LINE MESSAGE IN THIS THREAD ! IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN THEN DON'T WRITE IN THIS THREAD.

Thanks -
Old 06-26-2003, 08:31 PM
Sir Pickles at one time
superb is on a distinguished road
So you aren't even giving the worlds any kind of grace period before they have to start paying? I forsee some servers going down the drain.

Also, you still never mentioned what lies in store for Graal 2000. It's currently an official server. What is going to happen to it?

BTW, you would probably get better responses to your announcements if you would post information on more than just the forums. While it is a great tool for posting info, the majority of your players do not read them nor have they ever even seen them.

-Pickles

Last edited by superb; 06-26-2003 at 08:42 PM..
Old 06-26-2003, 08:39 PM
Shadow Monk Dashio
feivel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to feivel
Damnit i was going to post one line and say "AHAHAH yay i posted as the 2nd reply in a Unixmad thread" but now I cant just say that so I will say something relevant...
Are you saying that all player worlds are going to have to pay to be hosted? I am so confused lol.
ok fine i blasted that guy with a shotgun

Old 06-26-2003, 08:44 PM
Administrator
unixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to all
All actual Player World will not have to pay for the next 6 months, it's why i ask them to contact me so i give them pre filled accounts with money credit.

Quote:
Originally posted by superb
So you aren't even giving the worlds any kind of grace period before they have to start paying? I forsee some servers going down the drain.

Also, you still never mentioned what lies in store for Graal 2000. It's currently an official server. What is going to happen to it?

BTW, you would probably get better responses to your announcements if you would post information on more than just the forums. While it is a great tool for posting info, the majority of your players do not read them nor have they ever even seen them.
Old 06-26-2003, 08:51 PM
:o
Mykel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Mykel Send a message via MSN to Mykel
Quote:
Originally posted by unixmad
All actual Player World will not have to pay for the next 6 months, it's why i ask them to contact me so i give them pre filled accounts with money credit.

OK, I will inform Delteria.

BTW, when I try to sign up it says:
Please verify that your Email/Password match your graal account

And I am putting in my graal account and password.

Also:
It wont allow you to make an account on the support thing either. How the hell are we supposed to do anything if nothing works?
Old 06-26-2003, 09:22 PM
I'm teh Canavi
CasanovaCanavi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CasanovaCanavi Send a message via MSN to CasanovaCanavi
Whereever I go on Graal.net my computer crashes.. I tired restarting, but it doesn't work.. I tried doing that ticket thing, but it isn't working.. :o
Job N-Pulse FAQ
Quote Best friends are silbling god forgot to give us.
Old 06-26-2003, 09:38 PM
GK Manager
Sky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sky
Everything worked fine for me. It's just it recognizes my account as 'sky' when I registered it as 'Sky'.
Old 06-26-2003, 09:46 PM
VIP runned out
ETD is on a distinguished road
ok, so what i should do (as an owner of a PW project) i should go to graal.net, and then sign up useing my account name and PW, and e-mail...

then wait till next week (phase 2) and then pay the $59, or $99... then sometime after that i will get a server online?

a few questions:
#1. i made this account about 3 years ago... i have not had access to the e-mail account i used to make this account in a long time, nor am i 100% sure of which it could be... what should i do?
#2. what do i do if another person besides me is going to pay?

*trys to register on graal.net*
it's telling me:
"Please verify that your Email/Password match your graal account"

and i am sure the password is right =x

Last edited by ETD; 06-26-2003 at 09:57 PM..
Old 06-26-2003, 10:00 PM
Sparked.
MarkB is on a distinguished road
I am a little confused here still...Archaic only has the gmap, and the levels generated from it...and the GFX, is it worth submiting or just waiting until the second phase comes out?

Graal Kingdoms Event Master
I am tired to wake up the morning to see the forum going each day worst and worst because of a few people trying to ruin this forums. If you don't play any more Graal neither like the managment then what are you doing there ? I will not let anyone ruin the friendship of the community, we are there to have fun and not to have stress ! If you have bad energy to spend against something, then take a punching ball. This is the Third time i warn to not continue this way, so the next step will be to put out of the community trouble makers. -Unixmad

My point of view is your tooth are not big enough to hit me because if it were you will have eaten me since a while. Personaly i will never eat you because it will really taste bad. -Unixmad
Old 06-26-2003, 10:04 PM
Level Designer
Aknts will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Aknts
Bah now we have to wait even longer.. jeeze
You know it will work so just open it for everyone.
Old 06-26-2003, 10:10 PM
Beloved Ex-Player
NovaNET is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to NovaNET
*Gets Unixmad's attention*
Check your e-mail

Benjamin Kerensa
A.K.A. Nova
Member of Graal for over 8 Years!
Old 06-26-2003, 10:16 PM
Blast you!!1
thesaiyan is on a distinguished road
I keep getting this message:

And Im doing everything correctly also. =(
Maybe is it because I've changed the e-mail assigned to this account before? I got Nemesis to change the e-mail on my account for me like a year ago.
Old 06-26-2003, 10:19 PM
GK Manager
Sky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sky
Quote:
Originally posted by thesaiyan

And Im doing everything correctly also. =( Myabe is it because I've changed the e-mail assigned to this account before?
You have to use your graal account password and the e-mail your account is registered to... :|
Old 06-26-2003, 10:20 PM
Sparked.
MarkB is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by thesaiyan

And Im doing everything correctly also. =(
Maybe is it because I've changed the e-mail assigned to this account before? I got Nemesis to change the e-mail on my account for me like a year ago.
Does it work when you try to change your password?

Maybe the e mail isnt registered in graal website?

Graal Kingdoms Event Master
I am tired to wake up the morning to see the forum going each day worst and worst because of a few people trying to ruin this forums. If you don't play any more Graal neither like the managment then what are you doing there ? I will not let anyone ruin the friendship of the community, we are there to have fun and not to have stress ! If you have bad energy to spend against something, then take a punching ball. This is the Third time i warn to not continue this way, so the next step will be to put out of the community trouble makers. -Unixmad

My point of view is your tooth are not big enough to hit me because if it were you will have eaten me since a while. Personaly i will never eat you because it will really taste bad. -Unixmad
Old 06-26-2003, 10:23 PM
Nil Recurring
Nitkizi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Nitkizi
Just to let you know, I e-mailed you about the hosting of Shaded Legend, unixmad.
I got a scar where all my urges bled
I got people underneath my bed
I got a place where all my dreams are dead
Swim with me into your blackest eyes
Closed Thread