Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-09-2002, 05:57 AM
Not in Use
BlKnight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by LanceMartin
You speak well of this server Masamune or whatever but remember the Hype about Providence? Well look at Providence. They used half of Val's scripts and Level Generated all their Levels.

Murasamune is FAR different the Providence. Providence took a month to build...I've been working on Murasamune for over a year. Although I have restarted 3 times in the time already, I kept the best ideas and NPCs of the old.

Providence was thorn together, because we are desperate for a true RP server. I say wait until Faheria, G2K2, and NewWorld, and if my PW comes out before NewWorld, it will be a RP server as well.

Just don't throw things together...that will never work.
Old 01-09-2002, 06:02 AM
Not in Use
Quote:
Originally posted by Stefan
Souldblad will this never stop??
I cannot put something online I have never seen
and don't have

All I have asked for is an EQUAL chance to get set up. Equal...it means fair, it means same as, it means non-biased.

You put up Frolic some time ago. They were in the same state as Murasamune a while back, and before KJL and SLP left, the still were in that same state of old Murasamune. No progress.

X online. Another one which can be compared. No visual progress yet.

There are many servers with no progress, except Faheria...they have lots of new stuff often. But the same is with Murasamune, I work on it often, I get new stuff built for it. I show screenshots, let the players know what to expect, what progress we made, things like that. And it happens often, just go look at how many updates were in the "Murasamune Screens" thread.

Come on Stefan, if I had a fair chance, if you looked at the progress we make and the quality we try to get it to, then I know you would let us be UC. But you just don't look...you just don't give us a fair chance.
Old 01-09-2002, 06:17 AM
Banned
freddyfox is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by BlKnight

Come on Stefan, if I had a fair chance, if you looked at the progress we make and the quality we try to get it to, then I know you would let us be UC. But you just don't look...you just don't give us a fair chance.

Uhhh... he was saying that he doesn't have the full Murasamune levels. Not that he won't put it up.
Old 01-09-2002, 06:36 AM
Not in Use
Quote:
Originally posted by freddyfox

Uhhh... he was saying that he doesn't have the full Murasamune levels. Not that he won't put it up.
The fair chance stuff was with the old one, he never gave us one. The reason I posted this thread was because these new, obsurd servers which are going up. But next time I submit I am going to make sure everything is done perfect...you may think this thread is pointless then, but it still has a point. The curernt Murasamune compared to other servers, shuold be able to get UC. But it won't, so I'm gonna get really far in it before I try. And although I will only have temp enemies, which only work offline, I am willing to do tha to show PWTesters what it will be like...
Old 01-09-2002, 06:51 AM
why dont you marry it?
LilbrojX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to LilbrojX Send a message via Yahoo to LilbrojX
:o souls just so used to being pointlessly rejected by stefan that now he's posted these flame threads ahead of time, for no apparent reason wut so ever

http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=arrogant
kai is an expert on all things arrogant
Old 01-09-2002, 06:55 AM
Not in Use
Quote:
Originally posted by LilbrojX
:o souls just so used to being pointlessly rejected by stefan that now he's posted these flame threads ahead of time, for no apparent reason wut so ever
Heh, I gave my reason, but that to.

AND WHY DID YOU SEND ME THAT SCARY E-MAIL?! lol...
Old 01-09-2002, 07:07 AM
LanceMartin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to LanceMartin
The sad part is Providence took longer then a month. Tyne was bragging about it back a day and forever ago.

Old 01-09-2002, 07:12 AM
what up
ZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by LanceMartin
The sad part is Providence took longer then a month. Tyne was bragging about it back a day and forever ago.
Much longer than a month. Many months.

But the thing is, when Tyne left Providence(as Malak and others predicted), the server turned to hell. I do what I can to help it when I can, being owner, but I can't do much, it's already dug itself a ditch. Providence was nice and great when Tyne was working on it 24/7 though
Old 01-09-2002, 07:19 AM
Not in Use
Quote:
Originally posted by ZanderX

But the thing is, when Tyne left Providence(as Malak and others predicted), the server turned to hell. I do what I can to help it when I can, being owner, but I can't do much, it's already dug itself a ditch. Providence was nice and great when Tyne was working on it 24/7 though
Tyne doesn't own providence? Weird....it was pretty good in the beginning, I admit. I was on it sometimes...it just didn't have much content, as a PW...it had good ideas though. Like how the players could play the role of shop owners or workers, that I thought was cool. As for RPing, I never really did on providence, I just went on to look around, see how player did stuff an things...eventually a good RP PW will arise, and I would just wait until then. ANd if that never happens, well, NewWorld will always be there.
Old 01-09-2002, 08:29 AM
why dont you marry it?
Quote:

Heh, I gave my reason, but that to.

AND WHY DID YOU SEND ME THAT SCARY E-MAIL?! lol...
to sacre you! ahahhaahahhahahaahaahahahahahahahaha!!!

Old 01-09-2002, 08:32 AM
why dont you marry it?
Quote:
Originally posted by ZanderX

oo, thats kinda like UDF.... when I was the leader, we actaully had some order, we took over land on classic, had spars, tons of guild wars, hell, we even had our own server for cryin out loud!! then razor and edrick our old leaders came back, demanding leadership, and I was all, no way, so they where fine with it, but then *** dumb **** bahamut came back and wanted to take over UDF, and a lot of stuff happenned and traitors emerged, and all this other bad stuff happenned, and then I gave UDF to bahmut (tom chill), then UDF went to hell. so yeah

Old 01-09-2002, 08:33 AM
Tired Sloth
Psyker is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Psyker Send a message via Yahoo to Psyker
Quote:

Tyne doesn't own providence? Weird....it was pretty good in the beginning, I admit. I was on it sometimes...it just didn't have much content, as a PW...it had good ideas though. Like how the players could play the role of shop owners or workers, that I thought was cool. As for RPing, I never really did on providence, I just went on to look around, see how player did stuff an things...eventually a good RP PW will arise, and I would just wait until then. ANd if that never happens, well, NewWorld will always be there.
Tyne put some of my nifty ideas in there.

Like the text that shows you what area you are in
Old 01-09-2002, 08:40 AM
Not in Use
Quote:
Originally posted by LilbrojX

oo, thats kinda like UDF.... when I was the leader, we actaully had some order, we took over land on classic, had spars, tons of guild wars, hell, we even had our own server for cryin out loud!! then razor and edrick our old leaders came back, demanding leadership, and I was all, no way, so they where fine with it, but then *** dumb **** bahamut came back and wanted to take over UDF, and a lot of stuff happenned and traitors emerged, and all this other bad stuff happenned, and then I gave UDF to bahmut (tom chill), then UDF went to hell. so yeah
Hmm...wanna make a guild like that W-Dragoon? It would be fun, like old times(lol)...we could recruit a bunch of n00bs, and show them the way.
Old 01-09-2002, 11:30 AM
Banned
Faheria_GP2 is on a distinguished road
guilds like that are no fun without me and valder in them
Old 01-09-2002, 12:00 PM
Darth Cucumber
Falcor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Falcor Send a message via AIM to Falcor Send a message via MSN to Falcor Send a message via Yahoo to Falcor
Maybe uhm.... a Playerwolrd manager is in order? someone to upload playerworlds and tak them down. ect ect.

subliminal message: 1+1=3