Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 10:07 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
I guess my English is not as good as I thought x-x How can you mistunderstand "GraalOnline provides a wide range of developer tools". We are not going to steal the gani editor or whatever from your computer. Soon the new things will be released, I think most of you will like it more then
Personally, I don't think people will and I hope to God I'm wrong. What happens if they don't though?
Old 07-10-2007, 10:07 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I guess my English is not as good as I thought x-x How can you mistunderstand "GraalOnline provides a wide range of developer tools". We are not going to steal the gani editor or whatever from your computer. Soon the new things will be released, I think most of you will like it more then
Tools = Toolz = Apps = Appz = Warez = ...wait, no. What I wanted to say -> Tools equal executable programs. Answer some of the other questions please, I just hate waiting :/
Old 07-10-2007, 10:08 PM
Rapidwolve is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreys View Post
Don't be bashing these new additions, I happen to love each and every single one.

As far as the website goes, it's nice to see a change, although I'll agree it isn't the best layout in the world, but how many people go to the Graal Website regularly, anyways? I like the new features, and it's nice to have the minigames up on the website rather than the client so I can play with my friends who don't play Graal.
If we want more people to come to Graal, a website is important don't you think so?
Old 07-10-2007, 10:09 PM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
Stefan there isn't anything wrong with your english it's just that we're easily confused, we're not very bright people. When is it coming out?
Old 07-10-2007, 10:10 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Ya, you won't steal the stuff from our computer, but are we going to have to pay to get newer versions?
Old 07-10-2007, 10:10 PM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidwolve View Post
If we want more people to come to Graal, a website is important don't you think so?
Hopefully they'll keep the old website style as well. Kinda like how there is the theme option now. The website is just way to bright...Not Graal at all. I think the current website is perfect really. Just needs to be used.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:14 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Let me get this straight, as I am also confused.
The developement subscription, is it for people who want to have their own playerworld? The biggest question is, do people have to buy a developement subscription to simply WORK on a playerworld, or is it for playerworld renting?
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 07-10-2007, 10:26 PM
That guy with a beard
PrinceOfKenshin has a spectacular aura about
may i have it now please i am so so so so excited!!!!

Quote:
Game Master (Server): Greetings PrinceOfKenshin, there are new posts on the forums that demand your urgent attention! God speed, the fate of the world is in your hands. If you fail, middle earth will forever be in the darkness and your children will be enslaved by McKain.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt1zzle View Post
Ok, the update sucks, but Lordy....will you just shut up?
NOOO everyone stop saying its not good, its gonna take even longer to be released now, good job
Old 07-10-2007, 10:28 PM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceOfKenshin View Post
may i have it now please i am so so so so excited!!!!
Contiga seems to have access....we could tie him up, beat him with nerf bats and force him to tell us where to get it!
Old 07-10-2007, 10:29 PM
Lord Narwhal
WonderBread is on a distinguished road
Quote:
NOOO everyone stop saying its not good, its gonna take even longer to be released now, good job
I think thats the point.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zim5354 View Post
If I have to pay anymore money to make content for your game where I get nothing in return I'm gone.
Then don't, your not making content for his game, your doing it so you can make a server people can play and possibly bring new players to graal. I hate when people say, "make me pay to make your game".
Old 07-10-2007, 10:33 PM
Graal Developer
ArushenP2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ArushenP2P
Stefan logged on to Zenkou telling us one of our weapon scripts lagged the computer. Than I asked him are we gonna keep our lifetime subscription to classic. He said yeah, well I think he said Yeah to me or to the other person but I hope he was talking to me :X
Old 07-10-2007, 10:34 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Then don't, your not making content for his game, your doing it so you can make a server people can play and possibly bring new players to graal. I hate when people say, "make me pay to make your game".
I agree. It's like any other hobby to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderBread View Post
So what's next, pay for updates on Graal Kingdoms?
You are a very negative person.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 07-10-2007, 10:34 PM
That guy with a beard
PrinceOfKenshin has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
Contiga seems to have access....we could tie him up, beat him with nerf bats and force him to tell us where to get it!
Alright i will go for the legs you go for the arms!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Game Master (Server): Greetings PrinceOfKenshin, there are new posts on the forums that demand your urgent attention! God speed, the fate of the world is in your hands. If you fail, middle earth will forever be in the darkness and your children will be enslaved by McKain.
Closed Thread