Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 09:21 PM
Graal 3D
UberModeKappa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to UberModeKappa
No new graal 3d movies
Old 07-10-2007, 09:23 PM
Graal Developer
ArushenP2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ArushenP2P
but I will still have to pay after it's expired. Oh and the developer tools being a cost. That will make most developers leave Graal . Stefan or Unix needs to give us deeper information on Accounts and such
Old 07-10-2007, 09:25 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
What do you mean by developer tools? We have to pay for level editor, RC, and graal shop?
That is for advertising the developer pack: you will get access to many tools. It is NOT for killing offline editing.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:27 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
I just really wanna know, are people going to have to pay to make levels, make ganis and such if they don't work on a server?
If so, I feel that's kind of like having your employee pay you.
I mean, I can understand paying for a person to get a chunk of a server to script online stuff, but for stuff like gani's and making levels, that's a blow.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:27 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Several questions:
1. Zone and GK subscription. How much will they cost, and how long will they last?
2. Zone items for real munies? Mh...every damn items for real munies? Yes or no? (If so, I will quit Zone for sure.)
3. Can you reskin/remove that start bar? That one just wont fit with some server designs..
Old 07-10-2007, 09:29 PM
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
Shakram is on a distinguished road
this bar with the start button looks totally ugly i hope we can turn it off :O looks like from a zylom childish game :O
Old 07-10-2007, 09:32 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
They're Turning Graal In To Fairyland!! Run!!

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 07-10-2007, 09:33 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Wait, from the looks of things people won't be able to buy their own servers anymore and instead will have to get a developer subscription and then find 4 other people with developer subscriptions. Yet Graal was making thousands of dollars from idiots buying servers that never went anywhere. Why are you making it harder for them to give their money to Graal?
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
They're Turning Graal In To Fairyland!! Run!!
Sometimes change is good for the future. I can't speak for others, but I am tired of looking at the same old stuff. It's boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
Wait, from the looks of things people won't be able to buy their own servers anymore and instead will have to get a developer subscription and then find 4 other people with developer subscriptions. Yet Graal was making thousands of dollars from idiots buying servers that never went anywhere. Why are you making it harder for them to give their money to Graal?
Maybe they would like to see more quality servers...just my guess.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
I don't think it has been released yet?
Something tells me he is a beta tester or something similiar.
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Oh ya, what's going to happen to our current subscriptions? Those who are classic and such?
Old 07-10-2007, 09:36 PM
Graal Developer
I am VIP/Gold. >
Old 07-10-2007, 09:37 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
Wait, I didnt even think about that. If the whole team has to buy developer subscriptions I will just quit Graal completely lol.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:37 PM
Nemo
StrykerTFFD will become famous soon enough
Must say how I like Stefan and Darlene dodging that subscription for Playerworlds question, Darlene even editing it out of her quote of Curt's post. Thumbs up on the crowd control guys!
Old 07-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Graal Developer
That's 1 Developer down the Graal Drain
Closed Thread