Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Guild Life
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-05-2002, 07:51 PM
TheEvilNarwhale is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheEvilNarwhale
Transferring Ownership

Since trial accounts are to be scrapped this month, what is to happen with guilds who are owned by trial accounts? There is no longer a Transfer Guild option in the AdminCP, so what is a guild leader to do? A friend of mine confronted 'TIKI with this, and all he had to say was that the guild would be deleted. Now, I realize that Galen is recoding the GuildCP, so in the near future transferring ownership should be no problem, but is there any way to salvage the guilds currently owned by trial accounts?

-Breo
Old 06-06-2002, 12:56 AM
BARGAD will become famous soon enough
Re: Transferring Ownership

Quote:
Originally posted by TheEvilNarwhale
Since trial accounts are to be scrapped this month, what is to happen with guilds who are owned by trial accounts? There is no longer a Transfer Guild option in the AdminCP, so what is a guild leader to do? A friend of mine confronted 'TIKI with this, and all he had to say was that the guild would be deleted. Now, I realize that Galen is recoding the GuildCP, so in the near future transferring ownership should be no problem, but is there any way to salvage the guilds currently owned by trial accounts?

-Breo
Heh... when I made a post about that about a month ago I got told to make the pay to play account I had to leader rank. Still I doubt that solves the problem but ya, that was the reply I got before

And also now when I am about to leave Graal for a bit I decided to transfere the ownership of DSK to someone else, unfortunatly the only way possible right now is to give that person my account x.x!

So... someone fix this

Born To Kill
Death Silent Killers

Two little newbies, out in the sun.
Then came Gori and there was only one.

Old 06-06-2002, 10:07 AM
Baby-Gangsta is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Baby-Gangsta Send a message via Yahoo to Baby-Gangsta

i dont want players to have the power to transfer guilds, i think that only the guild admins should be able to do it, this way we dont have people moving them on to non p2p accounts
Old 06-06-2002, 10:19 AM
TheEvilNarwhale is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheEvilNarwhale
Re: .

Quote:
Originally posted by Baby-Gangsta
i dont want players to have the power to transfer guilds, i think that only the guild admins should be able to do it, this way we dont have people moving them on to non p2p accounts
What? When their is a change in leadership, the previous guild leader needs to be able to give adminship of the guild to the new one. And besides, we need to be able to transfer guild ownership to upgraded accounts from trial ones.