Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-19-2007, 08:30 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Nickname...

Not sure if this has already been reported but if you have a trial account and you log in, you will log in using the name you previously logged out with. For example, if I set my nick to "Tig", turn off graal, turn it back on and at the login screen change my name to "guest", and I log on the server, it'll automatically get my nick name to Tig until I use setnick again.
Quite annoying, especially in cases where people have vulgar nicknames and I disconnect them and then they log on and their nick name sets back to the vulgar nick name, regardless of if they changed it or not.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 12-19-2007, 12:57 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
I've seen this, as well, but not just for the same account, either.

EG: I log on as TSAdmin (I barely ever change my name from *TSAdmin), then close off Graal, and say my brother wants to have a go at Graal for a change (Since he never plays) so he opens Graal and clicks "Guest" and changes the name in there to his desired name, logs on, and gets inundated with "OMG, ADMIN IMPERSONATOR! JAIL HIM!!! YOU'RE NOT TSADMIN" and he doesn't even know what they're on about.

*That is all while logged onto the local computer as me, no user changing took place*
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 12-20-2007, 06:06 AM
Duergar
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Not sure if this has already been reported but if you have a trial account and you log in, you will log in using the name you previously logged out with. For example, if I set my nick to "Tig", turn off graal, turn it back on and at the login screen change my name to "guest", and I log on the server, it'll automatically get my nick name to Tig until I use setnick again.
Quite annoying, especially in cases where people have vulgar nicknames and I disconnect them and then they log on and their nick name sets back to the vulgar nick name, regardless of if they changed it or not.
not anything to do with the bug... but can't you change there nick and then kick them?
Old 01-14-2008, 07:12 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
*bump* Would like this fixed.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”