Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2014, 06:39 AM
I n t e l l i g e n c e
Spiker has a spectacular aura aboutSpiker has a spectacular aura about
Full Size Image of Graal Kingdoms GMap

I am thinking about actually doing this with the whole map, but took about an hour to do this part because the software I am using takes awhile to peice images together. Anybody else interested in this and would like me to continue. I don't want to actually do this if it's not going to be used. :P

If I continue this, I will be making it a zoom-able web page, and it will have links to each building to view the inside of them and such. Graal Kingdoms gmap hasn't changed in years, so I figured it would last awhile and help newer players out when they ask "WHER IS DA SHOP 4 SCROLZ?".

VIEW IMAGE HERE.

Be mindful that the whole map will be in high definition like you are playing in game and will be refined to remove my character image as well as a few other small things. This is strictly a concept image at the moment.

I would do this the easy way, but I do not have access to the .nw files that make up the main island. I'd like to make this just one huge zoom-able map on a web page that you can click certain icons on the map and view the inside of them and such. I REALLY think this would help newer players as well.

Last edited by Spiker; 07-12-2014 at 07:01 AM..