Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-16-2016, 08:44 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
maybe you shouldn't have put the iphone in the trash thor
I'm an Android user and it was in my office .
Old 09-16-2016, 12:42 PM
Minoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
But I just couldn't have 2 released servers on facebook with the same map.
The king had two sons, the eldest a wise scholar, the young one an unchallenged jouster.
Unfortunately, both shared their father's dark hair and brown eyes, so the king had the eldest executed.
Old 09-16-2016, 12:59 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
If GTA doesn't make those changes then it might never see the light of day.
iClassic should be the one making the changes, sorry. Also all stolen content from Graal2001 should be removed.
Old 09-16-2016, 01:14 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
This is exactly why I don't respond, people like you that derail the thread. This thread has nothing to do with 2k1. Since you touched base there all 2k1 assets belong to rufus he can use them anywhere he chooses. Your personal opinion is irrelevent really.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 09-16-2016, 01:35 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
iClassic should be the one making the changes, sorry. Also all stolen content from Graal2001 should be removed.
"stolen"
Old 09-16-2016, 02:17 PM
PlanetOscar is just really nicePlanetOscar is just really nicePlanetOscar is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoc View Post
The king had two sons, the eldest a wise scholar, the young one an unchallenged jouster.
Unfortunately, both shared their father's dark hair and brown eyes, so the king had the eldest executed.
Elaborate on this please
Old 09-16-2016, 03:07 PM
Remonq is just really niceRemonq is just really nice
Guys can we please stay on topic. This discussion is not about 2k1, Maloria, iClassic, nor any other server's status on Graal. The more you derail the thread, the less MD talks about why he's not going to list GtA in the development tabs, which I would like to keep this discussion talking about.

@MD, you know how these people are, you shouldn't let them distract you so easily.
Old 09-16-2016, 03:21 PM
LAT & Graphics
xiaoguard will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remonq View Post
Guys can we please stay on topic. This discussion is not about 2k1, Maloria, iClassic, nor any other server's status on Graal. The more you derail the thread, the less MD talks about why he's not going to list GtA in the development tabs, which I would like to keep this discussion talking about.

@MD, you know how these people are, you shouldn't let them distract you so easily.
I agree, MD please give us an explanation as to why we're not on the serverlist.
[14/08/2016 10:11:40 PM] Mike: Don't poke the bee's nest and you won't get stung.
Old 09-16-2016, 03:26 PM
Remonq is just really niceRemonq is just really nice
Well he's already given us a reason, albeit not a very good one imo. However, I want to know if we can't be put on the Dev list for the time being.
Old 09-16-2016, 10:24 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remonq View Post
these people
Why help them otherize the PC community? Rude and not helping.
Old 09-17-2016, 12:47 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
add a level up system then i am sure it will be considered.
Old 09-17-2016, 02:48 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
add a level up system then i am sure it will be considered.
lul
Old 09-17-2016, 05:48 PM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight2 Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight2
MD, can you just let us have our fun? I don't understand the hesitation.

Put GtA on the list. If anything happens that you don't like, take GtA off the list. ezpz
Old 09-17-2016, 06:17 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
I actually agree with MD in regards to releasing another server on Facebook with identical levels.

But it doesn't explain why he can't put the server on the hosted tab. Unless they're planning on porting over some/all the hosted servers to Facebook before closing the client.
Old 09-18-2016, 04:41 PM
LimetasticSlushy has a spectacular aura aboutLimetasticSlushy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
I actually agree with MD in regards to releasing another server on Facebook with identical levels.

But it doesn't explain why he can't put the server on the hosted tab. Unless they're planning on porting over some/all the hosted servers to Facebook before closing the client.
I doubt the flash client could even handle most good client servers...