Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2016, 12:39 AM
I n t e l l i g e n c e
Spiker has a spectacular aura aboutSpiker has a spectacular aura about
Where is Sky?

So he's been inactive for some time and something needs to be done. Can't even get a hold of him to make any decisions and he's never around to help with issues only he can help with.

Unixmad, I'm calling you out. Let's do something about this. Maybe you just don't care much about Graal PC, but at least give us the only things we need.
Old 06-06-2016, 06:23 AM
Cubes is a jewel in the roughCubes is a jewel in the rough
sky plays on his alt acc all the time
Old 06-06-2016, 06:48 AM
Ceasar will become famous soon enough
I can't blame him for his inactivity, the existing graal kingdom players have already lost interest a while ago.. the server is indeed unique but it gets boring rather quickly.
Old 06-06-2016, 03:59 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
It's almost like all the updates since 2008 that I was warning people were just temporary fixes and not real solutions to the still low glass ceiling have not had their intended effects. grinding isn't gameplay grinding isn't gameplay grinding isn't gamplay grinding isn't gameplay grinding isn't gameplay grinding isn't gamplay grinding isn't gameplay grinding isn't gameplay grinding isn't gamplay
Maybe you should add more Tigbot items, that will surely kick things back into gear! While you're at it, try to get rid of more gameplay, like you did with ships. The time it takes to swing swords could be much more conventionally spent on time burning boxes or trading coins.

Last edited by kia345; 06-06-2016 at 09:14 PM..
Old 06-07-2016, 01:02 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
its ok guise iGK will save us
Old 06-08-2016, 02:14 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiker View Post
So he's been inactive for some time and something needs to be done. Can't even get a hold of him to make any decisions and he's never around to help with issues only he can help with.

Unixmad, I'm calling you out. Let's do something about this. Maybe you just don't care much about Graal PC, but at least give us the only things we need.
I'll look into it.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Closed Thread